Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Wants to Make America a ‘Manufacturing Superpower’ Without Reliance on China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Wants to Make America a ‘Manufacturing Superpower’ Without Reliance on China

President Donald Trump said that if he is reelected, his administration will attempt to reduce U.S. dependence on Chinese manufacturing and bring those jobs back to the United States.

“We will make America into the manufacturing superpower of the world, ending reliance on China once and for all,” Trump said Wednesday during an event with the Economic Club of New York and other chapters.
    President Donald Trump said that if he is reelected, his administration will attempt to reduce U.S. dependence on Chinese manufacturing and bring those jobs back to the United States.

more here
    Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Originally posted by shepherdsword View Post

“We will make America into the manufacturing superpower of the world, ending reliance on China once and for all,” Trump said Wednesday during an event with the Economic Club of New York and other chapters.

more here

Yes this is great... I just saw this a few minutes ago.. Trump mentions Jesus Christ at rally.... Trump starts at 50 second mark...I thought this was great too just to mention it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLLJjjnXrZA

Comment

My first thoughts on President Trump were the possibility of turning the USA from being a military-industrial complex into a Business-Industrial-Complex.

Comment

Working...
      X