Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter will Transition POTUS account on January 20,2021

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

Thank goodness, I'm sure it will not receive as much action as it has for the past four years, that being a good thing. It will be nice to at least see a civil conversation whether approved of or not, that is not belittling individuals.
    It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

They also said Trump's personal twitter will be liable for suspension, which would just be peak irony to an already ironic year.

I will miss the ALL CAPS 2:am rants, though ... Oh no am I already nostalgic?
    「耶和華聖潔無比,獨一無二,沒有磐石像我們的上帝。
    撒母耳記上 (1 Samuel) 2:2

Comment

Irony indeed
      It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Originally posted by Aviyah View Post
        They also said Trump's personal twitter will be liable for suspension, which would just be peak irony to an already ironic year.

I will miss the ALL CAPS 2:am rants, though ... Oh no am I already nostalgic?
        All I can say is ..... cofefe
        Watchinginawe

I Samuel 3:10 And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

Comment

Trump loses lawsuit that sought to block Pennsylvania win for Biden (msn.com)

Never in our history has our election process been disrespected like this, however the Word of God states that ALL things work for the good of those who love the Lord, according to His Purpose.. this may just be the thing that begins the elimination process of the archaic electoral college.

Comment

Republicans Can't Count On Electoral College Edge in 2024 (msn.com)

Wink

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...trump-n1248685

Father God in the Name of Jesus, touch Trump his mind and his heart, allow him to lay down pride and think on the integrity of our nation, in your Name we Pray

Comment

Working...
                X