Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUDGMENTS OF THE LORD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JUDGMENTS OF THE LORD

    Well this has been an interesting day...and Bible forums is getting added to the list. I suggest you see the Judgments thus far

    https://www.aredletterchristian.com/Blog.ign?id=12

    JUDGMENT IS UPON YOU SAITH THE LORD

    WELL HE HAS ADDED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by kyCyd; Dec 4 2020, 01:00 PM. Reason: JUDGMENT IS UPON YOU SAITH THE LORD

  • #2
    Originally posted by kyCyd View Post
    Well this has been an interesting day...and Bible forums is getting added to the list. I suggest you see the Judgments thus far

    https://www.aredletterchristian.com/Blog.ign?id=12

    JUDGMENT IS UPON YOU SAITH THE LORD

    WELL HE HAS ADDED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't really understand what you are talking about. Are you saying you are casting judgment upon us here at Bibleforums?

    The site you have linked to - the Babylonbee site that said the Pope requires a vaccine for entrance - is a JOKE site. It's called "satire". There are lots of satire sites on the net. I don't like those sites because they are lies. The pope - even though he needs the LORD - did not say that.

    Just what "judgment" are you casting upon us here?
    sigpic
    ".....it's your nickel"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jayne View Post

      I don't really understand what you are talking about. Are you saying you are casting judgment upon us here at Bibleforums?

      The site you have linked to - the Babylonbee site that said the Pope requires a vaccine for entrance - is a JOKE site. It's called "satire". There are lots of satire sites on the net. I don't like those sites because they are lies. The pope - even though he needs the LORD - did not say that.

      Just what "judgment" are you casting upon us here?
      The Lord is doing the casting...I am His mouth

      The Lord is here!! He never left...it is the church that has left Him and the shepherd they are following is Paul. The Lord will take back what is His the rest will pay the price!


      Psalms 44:11 Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen.

      Jeremiah 50:17 Israel is a scattered sheep; the lions have driven him away: first the king of Assyria hath devoured him; and last this Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon hath broken his bones.

      Ezekiel 34:6 My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.

      Ezekiel 34:12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.




      Matthew 26:31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

      Mark 14:27 And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.


      John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
      Last edited by kyCyd; Dec 5 2020, 06:48 AM. Reason: He wanted this added

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jayne View Post

        I don't really understand what you are talking about. Are you saying you are casting judgment upon us here at Bibleforums?

        The site you have linked to - the Babylonbee site that said the Pope requires a vaccine for entrance - is a JOKE site. It's called "satire". There are lots of satire sites on the net. I don't like those sites because they are lies. The pope - even though he needs the LORD - did not say that.

        Just what "judgment" are you casting upon us here?
        Jane,
        You would know the answer to that but they deleted my post!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kyCyd View Post

          Jane,
          You would know the answer to that but they deleted my post!!
          No, I don't know the answer to that and your OP post has not been deleted. I am a moderator here and your two posts in this thread are disturbing. You say that you are the Lord's mouth and that he is casting judgment on this internet forum.

          Has some other post of yours been deleted and you are angry over it?
          sigpic
          ".....it's your nickel"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jayne View Post

            No, I don't know the answer to that and your OP post has not been deleted. I am a moderator here and your two posts in this thread are disturbing. You say that you are the Lord's mouth and that he is casting judgment on this internet forum.

            Has some other post of yours been deleted and you are angry over it?
            Jane,
            I am pretty sure I posted a comment about it so maybe you don't have as much authority. Anyway yes all these search engines have me posting prayers and different things I go check them out and view my posts. I did not document it other than to see words had been added to my post I never put there. The Lord has had it with the assemblies and is taking back His, they will heed the call or suffer the plagues. So that is basically it in a nutshell.

            Comment


            • #7
              Cyd
              I am also on the ModStaff here, and checked your account posting history.
              As Jayne said, none of your posts have been edited or deleted.
              I see this new thread, and prior to this thread, your last Bibleforums post was Nov 13. (around the time we worked with you getting your signature working and reviewing your JW outreach.

              Perhaps if you post on multiple forums, another forum has modified/deleted your posts, not us.

              Another possibility, is our forum sometimes has server timeout issues, and submitted posts don’t get posted.

              I can say, nothing nefarious has been sone by our staff to your posts...if something did warrant that, we always notify and explain to the member.
              Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
              • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
              • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
              • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
              • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by David Taylor View Post
                Cyd
                I am also on the ModStaff here, and checked your account posting history.
                As Jayne said, none of your posts have been edited or deleted.
                I see this new thread, and prior to this thread, your last Bibleforums post was Nov 13. (around the time we worked with you getting your signature working and reviewing your JW outreach.

                Perhaps if you post on multiple forums, another forum has modified/deleted your posts, not us.

                Another possibility, is our forum sometimes has server timeout issues, and submitted posts don’t get posted.

                I can say, nothing nefarious has been sone by our staff to your posts...if something did warrant that, we always notify and explain to the member.
                Thanks for checking David,
                I just checked to see what they have up about me now...of course they had prayers from 1John from me which I don't do and now this is one they have right now on yahoo.com

                bibleforums.org


                by kyCyd. Yesterday, 12:12 PM. End Times Chat. Biblical Prophecy, End Time events in News, Middle East, Terrorism, wars and rumors of wars ... 1THESS 5:2 For ...

                They post things from books I don't use!! and it shows youall. if you go to yahoo.com and type in my username you will see all they have

                Comment


                • #9
                  And now that I copied and pasted that it now shows on your site from me!!!

                  Breaking NewsIf it's current, if it's happening right now, this is the place to post it. 2 Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Here is all I am understanding from this conversation,.

                    You, KyCyd, believe that we are tampering with your posts and therefore you are calling down curses upon us here as God's personal mouthpiece.

                    As David has shown - no one is tampering with your posts and YOU need to retract your threats.
                    sigpic
                    ".....it's your nickel"

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X