Joe Biden Bombs Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden Bombs Syria

And the media ? Of course they are in full support of it.

Peaceful, all inclusive, Muslim loving Joe Biden..... Orders airstrikes within the first 60 days of his term.

Trump said he would end conflict in the middle east, and he did. Only to have crazy uncle Joe resume bombing. Why no outrage ? Why no questions ?

I know the answer, but do those who support Biden know ? Of course not.

Before long the U.S. will be in full support of Iran's nuke program again. Watch and see.

Originally posted by Pbminimum View Post
    And the media ? Of course they are in full support of it.

Peaceful, all inclusive, Muslim loving Joe Biden..... Orders airstrikes within the first 60 days of his term.

Trump said he would end conflict in the middle east, and he did. Only to have crazy uncle Joe resume bombing. Why no outrage ? Why no questions ?

I know the answer, but do those who support Biden know ? Of course not.

Before long the U.S. will be in full support of Iran's nuke program again. Watch and see.
    There won't be any nuke program because Israel won't allow Iran to progress with any nuke program and will wipe all plants off the face of the earth.
    --
    Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post

There won't be any nuke program because Israel won't allow Iran to progress with any nuke program and will wipe all plants off the face of the earth.
      Slug, there was already one up and running thanks to Obama and Kerry, as I'm sure you already knew. Trump stopped all support, much to the dismay of everyone on the left. They were all claiming it was for "peaceful" purposes, in spite of what Ahmandinejad said concerning wiping Israel off the map. Enriching and weaponizing is the next step, and you can about bet your bottom dollar that Joe would be fine with that. But I agree, Israel wouldn't be and would strike.

Comment

Slug, there was already one up and running thanks to Obama and Kerry, as I'm sure you already knew. Trump stopped all support, much to the dismay of everyone on the left.
        Hooah. While their program always "had" potential of becoming weaponized, the lack of support ensured only a "had" potential. However, when IRAN is supported by VP Biden, the "had" will change to "HAS" potential... Israel will not stand for that fact.

--
        Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Wars and rumors of war.
          Love is patient, love is kind...

Comment

Originally posted by pdun459 View Post
            Wars and rumors of war.
            Amen, think it not strange
            It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Enriching and weaponizing is the next step, and you can about bet your bottom dollar that Joe would be fine with that.
              Something to think about... VP Biden will enter into negotiation/support(ing) of Iran's nuclear program, right? VP Biden is bombing Iranian backed forces, right?

Does this add up to anything that makes sense? Nope. Main stream media is not relaying facts.
              --
              Slug1--out

Comment

Something to think about... VP Biden will enter into negotiation/support(ing) of Iran's nuclear program, right? VP Biden is bombing Iranian backed forces, right?

Does this add up to anything that makes sense? Nope. Main stream media is not relaying facts.
                Biden is the king of backdoor deals. Don't think for a second he didn't communicate with those in Iran about what was coming, and the results of it.

Comment

Originally posted by pdun459 View Post
                  Wars and rumors of war.
                  Biden bombs Syria - It's inevitable. A sign of the times that must happen. Have faith in God not men.

Trump is literally nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and brings the most stability to the middle east in decades - He's a racist, war mongering, fascist.

Am I missing something here ?

Comment

Biden bombs Syria - It's inevitable. A sign of the times that must happen. Have faith in God not men.

Trump is literally nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize and brings the most stability to the middle east in decades - He's a racist, war mongering, fascist.

Am I missing something here ?
                    No, you are not missing anything. Main stream media pushes propaganda and thus, President Trump is painted as a racist, war mongering, and a fascist. It is a travesty that so many see the painted perception and don't know of how the "world" views President Trump. There are MORE Patriots in foreign nations than in America because out there in the world, the truth is broadcast, not the propaganda.
                    --
                    Slug1--out

Comment

No, you are not missing anything. Main stream media pushes propaganda and thus, President Trump is painted as a racist, war mongering, and a fascist. It is a travesty that so many see the painted perception and don't know of how the "world" views President Trump. There are MORE Patriots in foreign nations than in America because out there in the world, the truth is broadcast, not the propaganda.
                      CPAC rolls in a golden bust (calf) of trump, and is determined to do away all Rep. leaders that stood against him. painted perception? or discernment? that he is a cult leader and those that back him, must decide if they are on the Lord's side or his
                      It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Originally posted by always View Post

CPAC rolls in a golden bust (calf) of trump, and is determined to do away all Rep. leaders that stood against him. painted perception? or discernment? that he is a cult leader and those that back him, must decide if they are on the Lord's side or his
                        I will simply respond saying "It's inevitable, a sign of the times that must happen. Have faith in God and not man".

Works for everyone else.....Wait... no , I don't do that.

Always, what you are failing to understand is that a LOT of conservatives feel the same way. There are too many D.C. career politicians like McConnel that need to go. Trump is simply speaking what most of his base have been saying for years.

The left should wake up and do the same. Pelosi is a huge part of the problem too.

Comment

I will simply respond saying "It's inevitable, a sign of the times that must happen. Have faith in God and not man".

Works for everyone else.....Wait... no , I don't do that.

Always, what you are failing to understand is that a LOT of conservatives feel the same way. There are too many D.C. career politicians like McConnel that need to go. Trump is simply speaking what most of his base have been saying for years.

The left should wake up and do the same. Pelosi is a huge part of the problem too.
                          I notice you didn't address the golden calf?; you have to acknowledge as I will , that ok a lot of old heads do need to go, but the trump train is wrong vehicle for the conservatives, lunacy is not answer, it breeds the likes of Greene and Cruz, tossed to and fro with every doctrine not to mention demon seed Don Jr.

and this is sad because the EXTREME left is not an inviting sight, however I will never vote for a liar, that lies right in front of my face, and then tell me "that's not what I said" or meant" that's demonic

Comment

that he is a cult leader and those that back him, must decide if they are on the Lord's side or his
                            Out of all you posted, this part I left in the quote... "who' says he's a cult leader and declared that a choice has to be made between either God or President Trump?

Or am I misunderstanding this part of your post?

--
                            Slug1--out

Comment

I notice you didn't address the golden calf?; you have to acknowledge as I will , that ok a lot of old heads do need to go, but the trump train is wrong vehicle for the conservatives, lunacy is not answer, it breeds the likes of Greene and Cruz, tossed to and fro with every doctrine not to mention demon seed Don Jr.

and this is sad because the EXTREME left is not an inviting sight, however I will never vote for a liar, that lies right in front of my face, and then tell me "that's not what I said" or meant" that's demonic
                              A bronze bust to a golden calf is quite the stretch.

But you voted for Biden ?

Comment

Working...
                              X