Joe Biden Bombs Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
    I'm not gonna be distracted by a statue some dude made in an effort to honor his President and accuse it as worship. People have WAY too much time (and money) on their hands and then to hear someone accuse it as worship. Again, you expressed an opinion and I'll shelf the value of that opinion too. Do you want to know why I shelf such an opinion? Because any false witness is worthless but it is dangerous to the one's who speak it.
    thinking on a saying that goes " when you point a finger four are pointing back at you"
    It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Originally posted by always View Post

P- I've said this before in my culture, we were brought up to question everything, media especially, we could see right through any broadcast, this is nothing new.
      Yet I've never heard you question anything left leaning and only support all things "progressive" and criticize all things conservative.

Comment

thinking on a saying that goes " when you point a finger four are pointing back at you"
        Brother, you accuse people are worshiping President Trump... I don't know anyone who worships him, do you know any who "truly" worship him as a "god?"
        --
        Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by Pbminimum View Post

Yet I've never heard you question anything left leaning and only support all things "progressive" and criticize all things conservative.
          P- that is not true, I question many left leaning policies, and I also disagree with many of them, I just do not agree with forcing my morality upon individuals, it is my Christian duty to compel those out of the knowledge of the gospel but if they reject it they will have to work out their own soul salvation, and I will have to trust in God's Word that I imparted to them, the WORD saves not us, not laws.....

I don't believe in abortion, but I don't believe in not helping those that went through it to find peace in God over it
          I don't believe in transgender and whatever, but I will treat them with the love of God and TRUTH IN season and out
          I do believe that All lives matter when ALL believe that BLM as well
          I do believe in border laws, however we cannot persecute those who have been here for years because they were brought here as children, and there is never a reason to separate families by force

My problem with the Right is that their answer to almost everything is further oppression under the guise of Old Testament law without grace or mercy
          It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Brother, you accuse people are worshiping President Trump... I don't know anyone who worships him, do you know any who "truly" worship him as a "god?"
            I'm a sister,

keyphrase "I don't know" Slug, you can make another world out of what you don't know, worship is displayed in many forms, there are some kooks out there, I'm glad you don't know them,

Unfortunately, I have heard ones say trump is a messiah, and just look at Paula White??????

Comment

I'm a sister,

keyphrase "I don't know" Slug, you can make another world out of what you don't know, worship is displayed in many forms, there are some kooks out there, I'm glad you don't know them,

Unfortunately, I have heard ones say trump is a messiah, and just look at Paula White??????
              Hooah, sister :-)

See, I focus on "the office of the Presidency" and don't view this position through those around President Trump. I view what he did, does and will do as President. If a day comes when he says "worship me, I'm the messiah," as "true" cult leaders tend to do... then that is the day I will side with you. Until then, there is no cult! There ARE however UNbalanced people who go WAY overboard but because these people exist, YOU can't call it a cult because you are then calling ME and MANY others (P is another), cult members... with your VERY broad brush strokes.
              --
              Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

P- that is not true, I question many left leaning policies, and I also disagree with many of them, I just do not agree with forcing my morality upon individuals, it is my Christian duty to compel those out of the knowledge of the gospel but if they reject it they will have to work out their own soul salvation, and I will have to trust in God's Word that I imparted to them, the WORD saves not us, not laws.....
                I don't doubt you question some left leaning policies, but I've not witnessed it here. I have only witnessed support for said policies.

The only "forcing of morality is happening by the left which you are supporting ( albeit IMMORALITY). And what's perverted is that it's done under false piety and tolerance. For instance - They are no longer publishing 6 Dr. Seusse books because they are now deemed "offensive" by the cancel culture ( which is the left, make no mistake).

And I will attempt to explain to you as I've tried with Craw - believing in the absolutes of scripture ( and there are absolutes ) doesn't make us love less. It actually helps us to love more. Jesus said " I am the way, the truth and the life and NO MAN comes to the Father except by me ' John 14 / 6. The cross , whether you want to accept this truth or not, is offensive / foolsihness to the perishing.1 Cor. 1 / 16. That's should never change our position of love toward the lost, but face it... lost people are lost and CANNOT be born again until sin is repented of and belief in Christ through faith happens. Read throughout the New Testament on what the common theme among those who were born again actually was .... REPENTACE OF SIN.

Do we love sinners ? YES !!! I was once one who was loved into the truth, but there was a day I had to deal with my sin and Jesus Christ.

I don't believe in abortion, but I don't believe in not helping those that went through it to find peace in God over it
                And you think I do ? Of course I don't

I don't believe in transgender and whatever, but I will treat them with the love of God and TRUTH IN season and out
                Of course

I do believe that All lives matter when ALL believe that BLM as well
                HMMM..... Could you elaborate on this one ?

I do believe in border laws, however we cannot persecute those who have been here for years because they were brought here as children, and there is never a reason to separate families by force
                Elion Gonzalez - separated by Clinton

Cages on the border - built by Obama

Mainstream media - Liars who have put a false narrative into peoples minds, just like yourr's.

My problem with the Right is that their answer to almost everything is further oppression under the guise of Old Testament law without grace or mercy
                This is a total misconception on your part..

The problem with the left is that they pretend to have the market cornered on grace, but it's a false piety that leads to damnation. Sin is never dealt with, there are no absolutes, and as long as everyone agrees with them, they are tolerant. But God have mercy of you if you disagree.

Comment

Always> My problem with the Right is that their answer to almost everything is further oppression under the guise of Old Testament law without grace or mercy
                  This is a total misconception on your part..

The problem with the left is that they pretend to have the market cornered on grace, but it's a false piety that leads to damnation. Sin is never dealt with, there are no absolutes, and as long as everyone agrees with them, they are tolerant. But God have mercy of you if you disagree.
                  Thinking out loud.... :-)

Immigration and "the wall" is such a sticking point concerning this specific portion. I can say that the wall's intent is to NOT prevent immigration and all my liberal friends roll there eyes, hahaha. But then I mention that the wall is to enforce Immigration through the DOOR that is provided, you know the Immigration PROCESS?!!. Hooboy… thems fighting words to a liberal.

A person I work with became an American citizen last week and their "story" of how her and her husband (a Soldier), met overseas and after marriage, began the Immigration process, was posted in a local paper. Due to my job, I play a part in the process of Immigration for Soldier dependents who are not citizens of America (but are becoming citizens).

The wall is for protection. Not for a lack of mercy, Americans WANT foreigners coming to the USA to BENEFIT all that America can offer. But this means they must go through the vetting and the process of Immigration so they will have 100% of all that America can offer FREELY. But, criminals want to take/steal and fear due process and NOW, leadership of America is taking and stealing from America and freely giving to criminals.

Imagine, a house, four walls and a door to have people enter the house. Imagine, those who come through the door seeking what the owner of the house can offer, are sat down at the table with owner. Imagine, someone doesn't use the door and breaks in and expects the owner to offer freely. Imagine, a government forcing the owner of that home, who built the walls to protect those who they are responsible for, forcing the owner to offer to the criminal who broke into the home? Or take from this home owner to give to the criminal who broke into a house next door?

For some reason, people think its perfectly sane to take from house owners and give to criminals instead of taking the criminal OUT of the house they broke into and punish (deport) them and inform them that IF they want help, come through the door. It is amazing so many can't conceive the NEED for protection of citizens and also, the NEED for due process to become a citizen of America.
                  --
                  Slug1--out

Comment

Hooah, sister :-)

See, I focus on "the office of the Presidency" and don't view this position through those around President Trump. I view what he did, does and will do as President. If a day comes when he says "worship me, I'm the messiah," as "true" cult leaders tend to do... then that is the day I will side with you. Until then, there is no cult! There ARE however UNbalanced people who go WAY overboard but because these people exist, YOU can't call it a cult because you are then calling ME and MANY others (P is another), cult members... with your VERY broad brush strokes.
                    OK, not every trumper is a cult member, Qanon, KKK, proud boys, and patriots and that other one I can't think of their name, are cult members, I NEVER thought or saw you or P in that light

Comment

HMMM..... Could you elaborate on this one ?
                      P- I was born in the late 50s, assuming you could be my child or grandchild. you would not be able to personally experience some attitudes that persist today, when I hear ALM as a rebuttal to BLM it's like hearing someone responding to a person with lung Cancer that there are other cancers too. the attacker to that individual at the time is lung cancer, many of us feel and because of video see our young men and women being attacked at a rate higher than others, the fight is for ALL however WE ALL have to be addressed

Elion Gonzalez - separated by Clinton

Cages on the border - built by Obama

Elion little butt, should have gone back to his father, that was good call, there was a parent who wanted him and did not have anything to do with his wife leaving him with that child. That's simple civil law, his American family did not have rights to him. (p.s Read about what he's doing now, if you get a chance)

I use to work in jails and prisons I know the difference from holding cells and NONE of them were separated from their families, not the same thing that recently is going on.

No there problem is ignorance or rebellion against the laws of God, you don't truly love someone unless you tell them the truth.

Comment

OK, not every trumper is a cult member, Qanon, KKK, proud boys, and patriots and that other one I can't think of their name, are cult members, I NEVER thought or saw you or P in that light
                        I'm a patriot, even fought for America and the Constitution for 21 years of my life.

There is no "Qanon." This is a misconception. There is "Q" and there are Anons. Q is mainly military and a few civilians, close as I can gather, they number either 7 or 10 members (my guess). Anons, who knows how many and some are UNbalanced (per my previous post). KKK, yeah a cult, I will go so far as to say a form of evil (demonic) oppresses in a mighty way over and inside membership. Proud Boys... a bunch of "wanna be somethings" and fall into the UNbalanced grounds.
                        --
                        Slug1--out

Comment

Immigration and "the wall" is such a sticking point concerning this specific portion. I can say that the wall's intent is to NOT prevent immigration and all my liberal friends roll there eyes, hahaha. But then I mention that the wall is to enforce Immigration through the DOOR that is provided, you know the Immigration PROCESS?!!. Hooboy… thems fighting words to a liberal.

. Not for a lack of mercy, Americans WANT foreigners coming to the USA to BENEFIT all that America can offer. But this means they must go through the vetting and the process of Immigration so they will have 100% of all that America can offer FREELY.

I don't have a problem with this, but we have to address the situation at hand, many are here because their parents brought them here out of desperation, they are Americans!

Comment

I use to work in jails and prisons I know the difference from holding cells and NONE of them were separated from their families, not the same thing that recently is going on.
                            Have you asked why is the main stream media not posted photos of kids alone in cells during VP Biden's term of office?

BTW, a great majority of kids alone in those holding areas (cells), without parents was because the parents were not available. Main stream media omits that fact. Most of the kids are smuggled and/or led across the border illegally by coyotes. These coyotes were paid by the parents to get the kids across.

I have friends who work the border, the news spins the truth into lies that are very damaging, when President Trump was serving at the Whitehouse in Washington DC.

--
                            Slug1--out

Comment

I don't have a problem with this, but we have to address the situation at hand, many are here because their parents brought them here out of desperation, they are Americans!
                              If any American brings a family member who is not American, into the USA to live and the person who is not a citizen was not vetted and did not process Immigration, is an illegal and the person who smuggled them into the USA, is a criminal because they are BREAKING the law.

Believe me, I understand the INTENT and the INTENT is good, to get a loved one to American. I personally work with Soldier's who are working through the Immigration process for loved ones who are their dependents. However, we cannot IGNORE there is a right way and a wrong way. When the right way is followed, America is welcoming and merciful. But when done illegally, criminals are PUNISHED without mercy.

--
                              Slug1--out

Comment

Thank you sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X