Remember When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember When?

I remember when the guys came home from VietNam and were spit on and called all sorts of things. It took the nation a lot of years to learn from such foolishness but as normal... history repeats itself and this is getting worse and worse.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/20...ersity-speech/

Visit our new website
    ! The Blog might interest some.. and Lord help me!!!... for those that twitter... there as well.

A.W. Tozer said,
    "To escape the error of salvation by works we have fallen into the opposite error of salvation without obedience.

GO.... SERVE YOUR KING!

Re: Remember When?

I remember Vietnam quite well. I missed going there by less than two years.

History repeating itself. I guess some people don't learn from history.

Comment

Ya know... I've seen plenty of spiritual blindness in others. I have seen plenty of worldly blindness also... and this is a good example of worldly blindness.
      Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Isn't this the same University that invited Ahmadinejad to speak?
        Seems like they treated him better than this guy, one of their own.

I'm not the least bit surprised.

Jeanne
        Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

When ignorance devolves into arrogance, ignominy shortly follows.

Lord help us.
          I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
          - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I was disgusted to the fullest extent when i read the article this morning.

I am starting to think we are raising people to be socially inept.
            Originally posted by Job 34:19
            God is not partial to princes and does not favor the rich over the poor, for they are all the work of His hands.

Comment

"Grieve not when the stupid and the idiotic appear to flourish, for they shall someday be clients."
              ~~ RabbiKnife, February 21, 2011.

I thank God for stupid people. Keeps me in beans and taters.

Comment

Working...
              X