A new power grab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new power grab.

Wow have you heard this about this one ? Now that I have done my bit of acting surprised....

Well ….. here is another power grab by emperor “O”. This one seems to empower some of those agencies that are already bullying the commoners. And here a surprise all but three of those appointed to this new commission (i.e. head of new secret police?) are democrats with my own illustrious governor Mr. B (of Cali) among them (actually listed first in the article). And all you in other states thought you were safe from him (Mr. B) ... now he's coming to get you too!

I can see new taxes to fund their programs and more fed money (i.e. our taxes) pouring into more failing green energy projects and businesses. Not to mention the EPA having the go ahead to run roughshod over the poor dumb commoners.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Re: A new power grab.

Originally posted by Old man View Post
    Well ….. here is another power grab...
    I enjoyed this little part especially.

From the article...

Critics of the order charge, among other things, that it groups together everything from forest fires to heavy rains as evidence of climate change - despite scientific testimony from both sides of the debate.

“The devil is in the details,” a former senior government official said to FoxNews.com earlier this month, referring to a recently released study that proposed the streamlining between federal and state agencies. “Who gets to decide what sustainability is? Or what its outcome means?”

But critics say the order has the potential to do much more, including:
    • More control and refocus of climate change data and use of it to push a new agenda into every priority of the federal government.
    The task force includes Govs. Jerry Brown of California, Jay Inslee of Washington and Neil Abercrombie of Hawaii, as well as Delaware Gov. Jack Markell, Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley, Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin and Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn. The panel also includes several big-city mayors, including Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter and Houston Mayor Annise Parker. All three are Democrats.
    ---------------------------------
    Proverbs 22:6
    The Planeteers make their debut over 20 years ago: Heart, Earth, Fire, Water, Wind. Coincidence? I think not...
    planeteer_standout_patch-01-300x289.jpg

You can tell this climate change stuff is a full fledged religion now. You either place your faith in it, or not. There is good and evil and they believe the current system is corrupted by certain of humanity for the sake of greed, and that humanity must therefore be saved (obviously from those who are evil). All facts are interpreted to support that paradigm regardless of common sense or contradictions.

I don't want to be overly critical, but the same events that the church of climatology highlight as the "time of the seasons" toward the end are likewise interpreted by Christians on a day by day basis to show their belief that the end is near. I have found it best to not argue with either crowd on these things.
    Attached Files
    Watchinginawe

I Samuel 3:10 And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

Comment

Sounds like the One World religion of the Beast.

Dravenhawk
      Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

Comment

The amazing thing is that global temperatures haven't changed since the early 1990's.
        "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Comment

They're watermelons: Green on the outside, red on the inside
          "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Comment

What ever happened to Al Gore's ozone holes?
            Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

I watched captain planet when i was a wee little boy.

Now I work for a surface coal mine company and we blow tops off mountains. Hmm. That worked well for the 'agenda' didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
                What ever happened to Al Gore's ozone holes?
                I think those fell into a black hole in the ionosphere around the same time as the oceans did not start boiling and seal levels did not rise by 20m as predicted.

So they introduced carbon tax instead.
                Time's up

Comment

Originally posted by Old man View Post
                  Wow have you heard this about this one ? Now that I have done my bit of acting surprised....

Well ….. here is another power grab by emperor “O”. This one seems to empower some of those agencies that are already bullying the commoners. And here a surprise all but three of those appointed to this new commission (i.e. head of new secret police?) are democrats with my own illustrious governor Mr. B (of Cali) among them (actually listed first in the article). And all you in other states thought you were safe from him (Mr. B) ... now he's coming to get you too!

I can see new taxes to fund their programs and more fed money (i.e. our taxes) pouring into more failing green energy projects and businesses. Not to mention the EPA having the go ahead to run roughshod over the poor dumb commoners.
                  Seems like we are closer to the abomination of desolation with Obamanation of medication.

Comment

Originally posted by SirToady View Post
                    Seems like we are closer to the abomination of desolation with Obamanation of medication.
                    I would advise to buy up some stock in cauldrons, tangleweed and frog soup
                    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Working...
                    X