Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christians are less likely to divorce? YES!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christians are less likely to divorce? YES!!

Just an FYI, since the world likes to lie about such things and these lies often discourage Christians while encouraging the Enemies of God.

http://frjohnpeck.com/not-so-fast-th...ng-christians/

Not So Fast: The Real Divorce Rate Among Christians

Turns out faithful Christians have a much lower instance of divorce, which Iíve said for years. The facts now back me up. Of course, Orthodox Christians, again, escape detection, but I suspect that the figures would be similar based on oneís practices. Note: FactChecker is a monthly series in which Glenn T. Stanton examines claims, myths, and misunderstandings frequently heard in evangelical circles

Re: Christians are less likely to divorce? YES!!

Originally posted by ImpatientlyWaiting View Post
    Just an FYI, since the world likes to lie about such things and these lies often discourage Christians while encouraging the Enemies of God.

http://frjohnpeck.com/not-so-fast-th...ng-christians/

Not So Fast: The Real Divorce Rate Among Christians
    Yea for Christians.

And Jews! And Catholics! Yea for them too!

Comment

Wow, active Orthodox Jews are 97% LESS likely to divorce.
      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
        Wow, active Orthodox Jews are 97% LESS likely to divorce.
        I would get from that that it's religiosity, rather than faith...

Comment

They could probably get those divorce rate numbers up if they would find out how many Christians today were divorced in their past lives. People who have divorced previously and then became Christians would enable people to make accusations better.

The husband and wife who worship and pray together have a much stronger bond that those who don't - at least in my estimation.
          Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
          George Orwell

www.r2ucv.com

Comment

In marriage, we pledge our LOVE and LOYALTY for a lifetime "until death do we part." It's not for better or for worse, "until something better comes along." The problem is, many people see marriage as a "contract" when God
            sees it as a "covenant." A contract is an agreement between two parties that may be broken because it is based on certain "terms" and "conditions" being met. Marriage is a "civil union" recognized by government, but more importantly, it's a "spiritual union" created by God. The husband/wife relationship is intended by God to reflect the covenant relationship between Christ and His bride—the Church.
            Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by A Seeker View Post
              I would get from that that it's religiosity, rather than faith...
              Apparently religiosity has better results than faith.
              Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Working...
              X