Paedophile killed in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paedophile killed in prison

Not very new news, but interesting none the less.

http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/23-ye...mes-in-prison/

When Mitchell Harrison was sentenced to four years in prison for raping a 13-year-old girl he seemed proud of his crime. Harrison was sent to the notorious Frankland Prison,*home*of child killer Ian Huntley (who last year had his throat cut). *When quizzed by other inmates, Harrison would brag about the intricacies of his sexual exploits (this the third time he was caught for sexual offences on minors). Itís this bragging that is thought to have ended his life.On Saturday morning, having made makeshift weapons out of toothbrushes and razors, two inmates at Frankland prison confronted Harrison in his cell, slit open his stomach, and to ensure he was dead pulled out some of his internal organs onto*the floor, essentially disemboweling him.The two men (as yet unnamed) aged 23 and 32 then cleaned themselves up, went to*eat breakfast, then turned themselves into officers for the crime, which at that point had gone undetected.
    What say you?

Re: Paedophile killed in prison

It is a well known fact that people like this do not last long in prison. I have no real words. Harming an innocent child is reprehensible, but seeing/hearing about him being killed in prison...it is a shame

Comment

Let me put it this way, I cannot deal with people who hurt/abuse children, however I can't deal with the description of this guy's death either.

It's very disturbing.

Jeanne
      Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Comment

The world will be the world.
        Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

The fruits of LIBERALISM -- this rapist got to go through the system THREE times. God only knows how many innocent children he destroyed.

The justice of God -- this rapist doesn't get to get out and destroy anymore children.

The fruits of LIBERALISM -- Pop culture misrepresents sexual immorality as fun, hip, and cool, justifying fornication, adultery and homosexuality. God only knows how many innocent children conceived in sin, have been destroyed in Americas abortion mills.

The justice of God -- God will wipe America like a dish, the abortion mills will destroy no more innocent children.

Dravenhawk
          Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

Comment

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. (Pv. 16:18)
            我们有这盼望,就像灵魂的锚,又稳当又坚固,通过幔子直进到里面。
            This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and reliable...
            (Hebrews 6:19 CNV / NASB)

Comment

Though we may be guilty of different crimes against God, I hope I never get what I deserve. I can't imagine it'd be that pleasant.
              Psalm 19:14
              Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
              sigpic

Comment

It's a tricky one. I mean, vigilantism is never good, and this is murder however you slice it. On the other hand I find myself agreeing with Dravenhawk (well done for not mentioning Obama!) that this is probably closer to the Biblical concept of justice than what happened in court. He did it 3 times, and was clearly unrepentant. He won't do it a 4th. Some innocent little girl out in the world will now not go through what his other victims did. As as gruesome as his murder was, I see it as no worse than what he did to his victims.

Hard to feel sorry.

Comment

We do not understand "justice" very well. We also do not all look at our government prison systems the same way.

Isn't it funny that we call our prisons "correctional institutions" when very little correction ever gets done? At last count, at least across the majority of America, 40% of those who end up in prison and are released end up back in prison. Has anyone ever wondered why?

I believe it may be Maryland or Delaware that has found that two thirds of their prison releases will come back to prison. Now, they are finally asking themselves why.

I could write a really long post on this, but it would not get read. Let's just say that we are not very discerning when it comes to "correcting" bad behavior.
                  Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
                  George Orwell

www.r2ucv.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                    We do not understand "justice" very well. We also do not all look at our government prison systems the same way. Isn't it funny that we call our prisons "correctional institutions" when very little correction ever gets done? At last count, at least across the majority of America, 40% of those who end up in prison and are released end up back in prison. Has anyone ever wondered why? I believe it may be Maryland or Delaware that has found that two thirds of their prison releases will come back to prison. Now, they are finally asking themselves why. I could write a really long post on this, but it would not get read. Let's just say that we are not very discerning when it comes to "correcting" bad behavior.
                    I'd be interested in reading it, because some (perhaps?) similar things came to mind for me too. I decided against posting because I didn't feel like defending myself against accusations of defending a rapist or questioning "biblical justice". Our concept of justice vs God's sense of justice and how those relate to the practices described in the bible and this situation are barely if at all analogous to each-other in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliester Punim View Post
                      I'd be interested in reading it, because some (perhaps?) similar things came to mind for me too. I decided against posting because I didn't feel like defending myself against accusations of defending a rapist or questioning "biblical justice". Our concept of justice vs God's sense of justice and how those relate to the practices described in the bible and this situation are barely if at all analogous to each-other in my opinion.
                      Perhaps I will collect my notes and previous writings and start a new thread about this. At the moment, I am working on finishing my current seminary degree in Pastoral ministry and thinking of starting my master's in another area of ministry. My current idea is not only making disciples, but starting a transition house to help people released from prison to find a life on the right side of law and with hope of acceptance back into the community. As you can see, it is not a new topic for me.

I have found, in my limited scope of things, that many end up back in prison because society tends to drive them back to jail by refusing to allow them back into the neighborhood. However, since I live in a smaller city, it may be more apparent to me. Many who get away from prison and not released on probation may gravitate to a large city where they are not known and hope they can make it from there.
                      Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
                      George Orwell

www.r2ucv.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                        Perhaps I will collect my notes and previous writings and start a new thread about this. At the moment, I am working on finishing my current seminary degree in Pastoral ministry and thinking of starting my master's in another area of ministry. My current idea is not only making disciples, but starting a transition house to help people released from prison to find a life on the right side of law and with hope of acceptance back into the community. As you can see, it is not a new topic for me. I have found, in my limited scope of things, that many end up back in prison because society tends to drive them back to jail by refusing to allow them back into the neighborhood. However, since I live in a smaller city, it may be more apparent to me. Many who get away from prison and not released on probation may gravitate to a large city where they are not known and hope they can make it from there.
                        ha yea, this place can be a real time suck. I recently had to look at how much work I was putting into some of my posts vs what I or anyone was getting out of it, and I'm not doing anything that requires as much focus as what you are working on so I understand, take your time. Even if you have to send it to me in a pm 3 months from now, I'd like to read it. I agree that in many instances we either actively drive people back, or through apathy or lack of compassion...as if to say, sure you can get your life back together, but do it somewhere else.

Comment

"And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea." - Mark 9:42.

Child molesters destroy the faith of children of their confidence in adults. Quite frequently children who have a faith in God, have their faith destroyed when something like this happens to them. Someone I know personally is just such a case of this very thing. I can't even say that I feel sorry for the guy being disemboweled, at all.
                          John 10 (KJV)
                          27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
                          28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
                          29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Comment

Working...
                          X