Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama Pledges Palestinian State 2014

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
    The Israeli navy has intercepted a major shipment of arms from Iran to Gaza.

But don't worry, peace is at hand! Iran is going to give up it's nukes and the Palestinians are going to make peace with Israel!
    Only if they have a knife to stab Israel in the back with....
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Comment

From Abbas, the Palestinian "president" (He was elected once, his term expired more than 5 years ago but he won't hold another election)

Israel has invented new conditions that it did not raise before, like recognizing it as a Jewish state. This we oppose as well as even holding a discussion on this matter.
      Israel has been asking for this recognition since the Oslo agreement began in 1993. But Abbas opposes making this recognition, because it means recognizing that Jews also have rights in the land. What's more, he opposes even talking about making this recognition.
      "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Comment

0bama doesn't even recognize our own country.
        Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

According to Avi Lipkin Obama's allegiance is to Islam.

Here's a video of Avi Lipkin on Prophecy in the News in which he sees all the events that have occurred in the Middle East as going exactly as Obama planned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAW4YTZAwY

Comment

Working...
          X