No announcement yet.

Israeli spy to be set free by the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israeli spy to be set free by the US?

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
    Now this is interesting. An interview given by former SecDef Caspar Weinberger about his book-

Doesn't change my opinion, but it's...interesting
    Yea. Would like to know more. Sounds interesting for sure.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Comment

Because Obama needs a foreign policy success. No other reason.
      Megalomaniacs who try to build a legacy usually fail. Dismally.
      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Well, prepare for the administration engaging once again in an epic weeping and gnashing of teeth......

Jerusalem (AFP) - Israel and the Palestinians announced moves Tuesday that could scuttle peace talks, prompting US Secretary of State John Kerry to call off a second visit in as many days aimed at saving them.

Earlier in the day, Kerry had wrapped up a lightning visit to Israel, planning to return to the region on Wednesday in hopes of convincing the Palestinians to extend the faltering talks beyond their April 29 deadline.

But just hours after he left, news emerged that Israel had reissued tenders for hundreds of settler homes in annexed east Jerusalem, and just as Washington was to push for a settlement freeze.

Not long afterwards, Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas announced a request to join several UN agencies, abandoning pledges to refrain from doing so during nine the months of talks that Kerry kick-started in July.

"We are no longer travelling tomorrow," a senior State Department official said, shortly after Abbas's announcement.
        Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Not long afterwards, Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas announced a request to join several UN agencies
          Blatantly forbidden by the Oslo agreement. Israel should just announce they're annexing portions of the west bank or something.
          "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Comment

Blatantly forbidden by the Oslo agreement. Israel should just announce they're annexing portions of the west bank or something.
            That would bring prosperity to those areas. Not something antagonists want for their own people.

Comment

Working...
            X