Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Russia really America's greatest enemy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Russia really America's greatest enemy?

Originally posted by whitetiger View Post
    Morons put him there, that's how.
    Are you saying the majority of America are morons?
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
      It's so self destructive and suicidal I can only describe what I've heard coming from liberals in recent days as a mental health issue.
      I almost posted such a thing earlier today in this or another thread. I was talking with a friend a couple weeks back and we have both concluded liberals, generally speaking of course, do in fact have a mental deficiency.

Now perhaps it actually is not so, but what can one attribute it to when you see them excusing lying, corruption, when you see them denying facts and obvious evidence and literally pretending their reality which is non-existent trumps actual reality?

That occurs in the brain and it is deficient, so my call is a mental deficiency.

Now I have a liberal friend who voted twice for obama and before obamacare was passed he wanted it passed. My friend is very intelligent and extremely well read. Talking with him recently he thinks obama's foreign policy is a disaster, his administration is completely corrupt and Hillary is evil - his word, which I reminded him I told him she was evil back in the nineties. He will not vote for hillary and just wants a good republican he can vote for. He was recently laid off and had to look into obamacare and does not like what he sees at all and wants nothing to do with it. Some liberals do not suffer from this mental deficiency, but we know millions do.

Comment

Originally posted by Protective Angel View Post
        Are you saying the majority of America are morons?
        Not sure if it's a majority, but certainly it was enough to get obama elected twice. And after eight years of this loser there will be millions who want another four at least of him - only this time in a pantsuit.

Comment

If you want to keep track of what Russia and China are REALLY up to regarding America and Israel, the best information source I've ever found is a website called Debka.com. This website was created by a former operative with Moussad (The Israeli Intelligence Service). The Israelis are recognized as the foremost clandestine spy agency in the world. They know everything about everybody and lots of this information is available on their web site. For instance, did you know the advanced fighter planes China just sold to Iran contain American avionic equipment the Israelis sold to China ? How's that for irony ? Did you know a Chinese aircraft carrier has joined the Russian naval forces off the coast of Syria which includes a Typhoon nuclear missile submarine ? Why does Putin need a nuclear missile submarine to fight Isis ? Russia has also installed vast numbers of anti-aircraft missiles in Syria and has installed an (ECM) electronic jamming installation atop a mountain in Southern Syria that can block (scramble) satellite surveillance and drone pictures. Why does Russia need the elaborate air defense ? The last I heard, Isis and the anti Assad resistance doesn't have an air force. Did you know in the September 2015 meeting between Obama and Vladimir Putin in Washington D.C. a secret agreement was reached to allow Russian forces to attack Isis in Iraq and Syria ? In exchange Russia is now being allowed to sell nuclear reactors to five Arab counties, including Saudi Arabia, Tunisia (Libya) and the UAE. Did you know Russia is negotiating with Israel to take control of the construction and protection of a natural gas pipe line in the Eastern Med that will deliver natural gas to Turkey and Western Europe. Once Russia controls the pipeline of Israel's offshore Leviathan gas field, Russia will control all the natural gas resources from the Ural Mountains to the Middle East. Vladimir Putin will then be able to dictate whatever he wishes to the European Union. WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE.

Comment

People have been predicting the apocalypse since 90AD. Don't get in too much of a hurry.
            Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Reynolds357 View Post
              Barrack Hussein Obama is our biggest enemy.
              BHO has damaged our nation much more than Putin has or will.
              I have to agree.

Comment

The biggest threat to American national security right now is an Iranian nuke.
                "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Comment

Iran just tested a new medium range ballistic missile in direct violation of signed agreements. Of course the geniuses in the white house will do nothing.
                  "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
                    I disagree. With respect to nukes, North Korea is the bigger threat to the USA. But with respect to our friends in Israel and Europe, the Iranian nuke would be the bigger threat.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Roberts View Post
                      I disagree. With respect to nukes, North Korea is the bigger threat to the USA.
                      Iran doesn't need missiles to get a nuke here. Their terrorist proxy Hizbullah is already here and can do all sorts of mischief. But that isn't even the main point. Iran doesn't have to use a nuke to cause problems. They only need to own one and render themselves immune to attack.

Isaiah 54

Comment

Iran doesn't need missiles to get a nuke here. Their terrorist proxy Hizbullah is already here and can do all sorts of mischief. But that isn't even the main point. Iran doesn't have to use a nuke to cause problems. They only need to own one and render themselves immune to attack.
                        You only need to know where it is. A pre-emptive strike would have been the way to go. But somebody talked Bush out of that option, and Obama can't be trusted. I wonder if Bush 43 regrets his inaction and what a mess the Middle East has become?

Comment

Originally posted by James_Roberts View Post
                          I wonder if Bush 43 regrets his inaction and what a mess the Middle East has become?
                          This is a good question. Still things fell apart under Obama's watch, not Bush's. Remember how Obama ran in 2012 "I won the Iraq war"? Yeah.

Isaiah 54

Comment

Obama said he took care of that issue with a carefully crafted treaty. Do you feel safe now?
                            Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
                              Obama said he took care of that issue with a carefully crafted treaty. Do you feel safe now?
                              Hmm. No, not really.

Isaiah 54

Comment

Originally posted by Protective Angel View Post
                                Maybe a bigger question is, How could our enemy, be our leader?

How could that happen?
                                If you really want that answer, I will give it to you but you must promise not to hand out infraction points.

Comment

Working...
                                X