Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

    Originally posted by keck553 View Post
    My neighboring state allows class III weapons. Not one person has been killed by one in that state since GCA 1968. Not one.

    I've also noticed who liberals cling to their "free speech" rights.

    A right not exercised is a surrendered one.
    Also, take hunters... most states sell 100's of thousands of hunting licenses each season, some states, as many as 7-800,000 licenses. That means, upwards of 800,000 gun toting and locked and loaded people are out and about in the woods in any given state and how many people get killed in any given state by LAW ABIDING gun owners (millions) ACTIVELY utilizing their firearms, bows, cross bows?

    Not that many.... and for those who are killed, it is usually determined to be an accident (man slaughter), not intentional murder.

    But all it takes is one nut, or one terrorist to ILLEGALLY use a gun and who gets punished and has their freedom's taken away?
    --
    Slug1--out

    ~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

    ~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

    ~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

      Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
      Also, take hunters... most states sell 100's of thousands of hunting licenses each season, some states, as many as 7-800,000 licenses. That means, upwards of 800,000 gun toting and locked and loaded people are out and about in the woods in any given state and how many people get killed in any given state by LAW ABIDING gun owners (millions) ACTIVELY utilizing their firearms, bows, cross bows?

      Not that many.... and for those who are killed, it is usually determined to be an accident (man slaughter), not intentional murder.

      But all it takes is one nut, or one terrorist to ILLEGALLY use a gun and who gets punished and has their freedom's taken away?
      I tell you the truth, I feel far safer hunting in Eastern Washington, Idaho and Montana than going to a 7-11 in Rahm Emmanuel's Chicago

      As to the nut case, why should we pay for his iniquity with our freedom?
      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

        There is the false narrative we hear from anti-gun liberals that if another law will save just one life...

        More and more liberals are now calling for a complete disarmament of everyone, which is what gun owners have said they really want all along.

        Whose lives will be lost then when disarmed people are no longer able to defend themselves against the bad guy? But this is not a question anti-gun folk will ever answer, and the truth is they don't care about lives but rather they care about their agenda. This is the problem with the left: consequences are irrelevant, but the agenda is everything.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

          Originally posted by EarlyCall View Post
          This is the problem with the left: consequences are irrelevant, but the agenda is everything.
          I don't think I could have said it any better. If the American people vote another democrat into office, whether it be Clinton or Sanders, this country is doomed. It's already on a deadly spiral downwards with the Obama administration, and you still have left wing liberals pushing for more political correctness, silencing Christianity (while pushing tolerance and Islam), defiling humanity by embracing immoral and unethical laws and behavior, and turning the Constitution and a once free country into a global laughing stock.

          Petition was put into place in 2013 and only has 59 votes (Thank God), but is still evident of the direction this country is going. I'm certain Hillary would be supportive of this:
          https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-united-states

          And this, absolutely makes me sick:
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b958f6594b0a

          Peace. Love. Joy. Deception.
          Ephesians 6:11-13
          11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

            Originally posted by EarlyCall View Post
            There is the false narrative we hear from anti-gun liberals that if another law will save just one life...

            More and more liberals are now calling for a complete disarmament of everyone, which is what gun owners have said they really want all along.

            Whose lives will be lost then when disarmed people are no longer able to defend themselves against the bad guy? But this is not a question anti-gun folk will ever answer, and the truth is they don't care about lives but rather they care about their agenda. This is the problem with the left: consequences are irrelevant, but the agenda is everything.
            If liberals want to save lives they can start with their baby-killing clinics
            Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

              Originally posted by keck553 View Post
              If liberals want to save lives they can start with their baby-killing clinics
              Amen brother, amen!!

              Jeanne
              Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

              All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                Originally posted by keck553 View Post
                If liberals want to save lives they can start with their baby-killing clinics
                Truer words never spoken.

                And for those liberals who would say "Well adopt the babies then" I say this:

                Sure will. No problem. Then you adopt the illegal peoples that are sneaking in this country.
                "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
                "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
                Rich Mullins

                For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                  Originally posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
                  Truer words never spoken.

                  And for those liberals who would say "Well adopt the babies then" I say this:

                  Sure will. No problem. Then you adopt the illegal peoples that are sneaking in this country.
                  You don't understand. Liberals are only charitable with other people's money and resources
                  Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                    Originally posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
                    Truer words never spoken.

                    And for those liberals who would say "Well adopt the babies then" I say this:

                    Sure will. No problem. Then you adopt the illegal peoples that are sneaking in this country.

                    Did we ever hear what the PP killing guy was? liberal or what? Im just asking
                    It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                      Originally posted by always View Post
                      Did we ever hear what the PP killing guy was? liberal or what? Im just asking
                      We know he wasn't a Christian, but real Christians are getting the blame for it. And Hillary wants to "change our beliefs." On that last one, there is a religious persecution situation in California going on that fits right into Hillary's narrative.

                      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b06fa688835b04
                      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                        Originally posted by keck553 View Post
                        We know he wasn't a Christian,

                        I was just asking
                        It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                          Originally posted by always View Post
                          I was just asking
                          Well we know he didn't like people murdering babies, but he compromised his values by murdering others. This emotional hypocrisy seems to infiltrate people of all political persuasions.

                          I don't know if conservatism or liberalism has anything to do with this basic instability. I just know that the liberal rhetoric lately has been extreemly violent and intolerant.
                          Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                            Originally posted by always View Post
                            Did we ever hear what the PP killing guy was? liberal or what? Im just asking
                            Always;
                            Why should that matter?
                            Liberal= He should get special treatment, Be sent to a mental facility, reformed and set free in a few years?
                            Conservative= Executed, or Sent to prison for life with no hope for parole.

                            There are too many Dividing Lines between people now, we don't need anymore.

                            Also on a few other comments in this thread;
                            First, I don't "Love" my guns. They are to me as a knife, ax, hammer, square, wrench, lathe, band-saw, or any Tool that I have. I have a few arms for Hunting and I have arms for protecting My Family, Friends, or ever who, and yes even a Stranger if need be. I am not out looking to do harm to anyone, and I believe one should do everything they can to avoid confrontation and defuse a situation if at all possible. But if someone is set on doing Harm, I will use the necessary force needed to quell the situation.

                            Second, I don't "Idolize" a gun or anything else, And I don't Idolize amabO and everything that comes out of his mouth.
                            I do my best to be as good a Christian as I can, but if there are those that think I am not Christian because I own a weapon for self-defence then so be it. If there are those who think I am not a Christian because I believe in The Constitution of the United States, and the Men that wrote this were inspired by GOD, then so be it.

                            Key word being "I", as in Simple Man

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                              Originally posted by Progressguy View Post
                              I don't think I could have said it any better. If the American people vote another democrat into office, whether it be Clinton or Sanders, this country is doomed. It's already on a deadly spiral downwards with the Obama administration, and you still have left wing liberals pushing for more political correctness, silencing Christianity (while pushing tolerance and Islam), defiling humanity by embracing immoral and unethical laws and behavior, and turning the Constitution and a once free country into a global laughing stock.

                              Petition was put into place in 2013 and only has 59 votes (Thank God), but is still evident of the direction this country is going. I'm certain Hillary would be supportive of this:
                              https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...-united-states

                              And this, absolutely makes me sick:
                              http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b958f6594b0a

                              Peace. Love. Joy. Deception.
                              I too believe that if hillary is elected we are done, but we will deserve it. It is my hope though that all those who vote for her pay three times what the rest of us must pay.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

                                Originally posted by keck553 View Post
                                If liberals want to save lives they can start with their baby-killing clinics
                                They can't even start by voting against abortion-loving politicians - even when claiming to be Christians.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X