Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Stop blaming guns, start shooting terrorists" : Pirro

Originally posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    Considering he has most likely gone to college for 10 years (unlike most of our founders), he must be.
    Unfortunately most of the people released from the mental institutions in the '80's became college professors.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
      Unfortunately most of the people released from the mental institutions in the '80's became college professors.
      Just think of how many were never institutionalize and have been practicing all that time?
      It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
        Luckily, it's not Jack's call, the law is there, remove it if you can!
        grateful it's not yours either.....

Well, gee, jack, the faux minutemen are the only ones I see defending others in the street, not you!

Krick’s Korner, a local convenience store, was open around 2 p.m. when two men wearing masks entered. They held the store clerk at gunpoint and demanded money, cigarettes and lottery tickets. Meanwhile, a man exiting a nearby apartment building saw the robbery taking place. He quickly drew his concealed firearm and ordered the robbers to stop as they made their way outside. They turned their guns on the concerned citizen, prompting him to fire his gun. Both robbers sustained fatal gunshot wounds to the chest. No other injuries were reported. (Reading Eagle, Reading, Pa., 11/5/13)
        Could have turned out much differently

As for their disdain for government, the men who run the government have said that they don't believe in the right of people have guns.
        That's a lie, they have said that there needs to be stricter regulations
        It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Comment

Originally posted by always View Post
          Just think of how many were never institutionalize and have been practicing all that time?
          LOL. I think it's the height of hypocrisy when a professor of journalism asks for "muscle" to eject a journalist from reporting on a protest.
          Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

The amendments restrict government. Government is violating the spirit of the law when they act like Pharisees and search for workarounds to lord over us.

Comment

The problem is this... do restrictions affect law abiding citizens or the criminals/terrorists in the USA?

Greater restrictions affect ONLY the law abiding citizens.

Stricter guns laws are not going to stop the problem, strict gun laws assist criminals and terrorists afflict and terrorize law abiding citizens with greater ease.
              --
              Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
                The problem is this... do restrictions affect law abiding citizens or the criminals/terrorists in the USA?

Greater restrictions affect ONLY the law abiding citizens.

Stricter guns laws are not going to stop the problem, strict gun laws assist criminals and terrorists afflict and terrorize law abiding citizens with greater ease.
                Specifically, the restrictions are supposed to apply to the government, not citizens.

We are not subjects.

Comment

Specifically, the restrictions are supposed to apply to the government, not citizens.

We are not subjects.
                  Hooah, at the "Rights" level, it is about the government. But citizens of America have been "dumbed" down and they don't understand what the Constitution is all about. How the right to own guns is for ONE purpose... so citizens can PROTECT themselves FIRST from the government itself and second, from enemy of the state (criminals and foreign enemies (terrorists)).
                  --
                  Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Well everybody do not agree with you guys

Open Carry went into effect on January 1, 2016, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep guns out of your business. As the owner or manager of private property, you still can provide your customers with a comfortable, safe environment.

Click here to purchase a No Open Carry sign for your business:

We must take common-sense steps to make our communities safer. Gun violence has taken a heartbreaking toll on too many communities across the country.

That’s why Texas Democrats are focused on taking sensible steps to improve the safety of our families and communities -- even if it is something as simple as offering No Open Carry signs to businesses who need them.

Thousands of Texas businesses, like HEB, Whataburger, and Alamo Drafthouse Theaters, are protecting their customers by posting these signs in a place that is clearly visible at each entrance of their business.

If you or someone you know needs a No Open Carry sign for your business,

Thank you,

Comment

grateful it's not yours either.....
                      Yeah, me too!

Because that would mean we lived in a kingdom or despotic regime instead of a Republic.

Could have turned out much differently
                      In some cases, that's correct, and THAT IS WHERE I SEE THE HAND OF GOD!

PEOPLE, WITHOUT ANY TRAINING, OVERCOMING SEEMINGLY OVERWHELMING ODDS AND COMING OUT ON TOP JUST 'CAUSE THEY GOT A GUN!

The only woman to shoot a serial-murderer had never shot a gun in her life, she lives, and the murderer dies!

PRAISE GOD!

Maybe Barack should sue for defamation?

Or claim that he's "evolved?"

"I don't believe people should be able to own guns," Obama told Lott one day at the University of Chicago Law School.- http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...-people-should
                      JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
                      JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Well everybody do not agree with you guys
                        The Bill of rights isn't a poll. It doesn't matter whether "everybody" agrees or not.

Open Carry went into effect on January 1, 2016, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep guns out of your business. As the owner or manager of private property, you still can provide your customers with a comfortable, safe environment.
                        Yeah, I am sure criminals will check their weapins at the door to ensure the "safety and comfort" of shoppers. That's why every mass shooting has occured in a "safe and comfortable environment, right?" That's fine, if you want to solicit an establishment that advetises their shoppers lives depend on the mercy of mass murderers, go right ahead. I'll just stay away from those places.

Yep, that's real common sense alright. Becides OC in Texas requires a Concealed Weapins Permit. Why are you afraid of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS who have passed a background check for a CWP?

That’s why Texas Democrats are focused on taking sensible steps to improve the safety of our families and communities -- even if it is something as simple as offering No Open Carry signs to businesses who need them.
                        To fulfill "common sense" the signs need to be TRUTHFUL, like "This establishment disarms law abiding citizens to create a safe environment for criminals"

By the way I am not sure if soliciting on this forum is allowed, but I noticed your link is already disabled.

Comment

The Bill of rights isn't a poll. It doesn't matter whether "everybody" agrees or not.

Yeah, I am sure criminals will check their weapins at the door to ensure the "safety and comfort" of shoppers. That's why every mass shooting has occured in a "safe and comfortable environment, right?" That's fine, if you want to solicit an establishment that advetises their shoppers lives depend on the mercy of mass murderers, go right ahead. I'll just stay away from those places.

Yep, that's real common sense alright. Becides OC in Texas requires a Concealed Weapins Permit. Why are you afraid of LAW ABIDING CITIZENS who have passed a background check for a CWP?

To fulfill "common sense" the signs need to be TRUTHFUL, like "This establishment disarms law abiding citizens to create a safe environment for criminals"

By the way I am not sure if soliciting on this forum is allowed, but I noticed your link is already disabled.
                          Don't you just love liberal thinking. If liberals don't agree, it doesn't matter what the constitution says.

Sounds a lot like the south and slavery once upon a time.

Here is the bottom line. Liberals want everything as they want it - everything and everyone else be damned.

I suspect the liberals will get the world they want, and then they will come to regret it. it is from that I will draw my consolation.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnymuldare View Post

I kind of doubt that's all there is to the agenda. I mean, Hitler took away the Jews' guns,and look what happened to them.

Personally I don't own any guns. Never have, never will. Yet I think you're on to something here.

Comment

Originally posted by EarlyCall View Post
                              Not long ago I was talking with my friend and we both feel as you do, that in fact liberals, generally speaking of course, do have some mental disorder. And I literally mean exactly that. Their brains simply do not work as they should. They suffer from obvious disconnects from reality, they learn to accept and even completely disregard dishonest politicians who would lie to them, they find no problem with corrupt government, and consider immorality to be morality.

Even liberal Christians have come to accept the gay agenda and abortion. They say they do not approve and seek to put into power the wicked who God abhors. There is something very wrong in the mind of such people.
                              I think strong delusions from Satan has taken them over which would give mental disorders of course

Comment

Originally posted by whitetiger View Post
                                I think strong delusions from Satan has taken them over which would give mental disorders of course
                                Could be. I know I can't figure it out. I sometimes try to think of how a liberal would conjure up a reply and I can't do it even with so many glaring examples. My brain just doesn't work that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X