Good job Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job Texas

Open carry in Texas 'much ado about nothing,' despite doomsayers' predictions

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/08...l?intcmp=hpbt1
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Re: Good job Texas

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
    Open carry in Texas 'much ado about nothing,' despite doomsayers' predictions

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/08...l?intcmp=hpbt1
    Don't mess with Texas!
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
      Don't mess with Texas!
      God of Abraham, may all Open Carry Practitioners be strong and fast, or, may their evil opponents be slow and weak! In Jesus Name I pray, amen.

In December of 2000 the chief of police of the city of Jerusalem gave an interview with the Jerusalem Post in which he stated that terrorists will attack open carriers prior to attacking their main target if they found them in the area at the time.

He also stated that concealed carriers had terminated 26 attempted attacks, it was revealed later that one of the terminators was a woman that had killed a terrorist as he tried to set the timer on a bomb.
      Last edited by dan; Feb 9 2016, 03:31 PM. Reason: content
      JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
      JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Yes, good job Texas. I read the same article yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
          God of Abraham, may all Open Carry Practitioners be strong and fast, or, may their evil opponents be slow and weak! In Jesus Name I pray, amen.

In December of 2000 the chief of police of the city of Jerusalem gave an interview with the Jerusalem Post in which he stated that terrorists will attack open carriers prior to attacking their main target if they found them in the area at the time.

He also stated that concealed carriers had terminated 26 attempted attacks, it was revealed later that one of the terminators was a woman that had killed a terrorist as he tried to set the timer on a bomb.
          Amen!

Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Working...
          X