Pro Infanticide groups angry at Doritos commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Infanticide groups angry at Doritos commercial

"But groups like NARAL and Planned Parenthood rely on a denial of these scientific realities better suited to the Dark Ages to maintain their rabid insistence that those unborn babies are undeserving of basic human rights." - Ashley McGuire

A pro-choice group kicked off a corn chip controversy Sunday night when it mocked a Doritos commercial as being “anti-choice” for using the “tactic of humanizing fetuses.”

In the ad, the mom, a doctor and the father watch as the fetus moves to and fro in its mom’s tummy in an attempt to get closer to a chip wielded by the father.

When the exasperated mom flings the chip across the room, the baby follows – exiting the ultrasound frame and, apparently, the womb. The last bit is only intimated, as the camera pans to the horrified faces of the mom, dad and doctor as the Doritos logo flashes on the screen.

“I thought the ad was funny. It was a big hit at the Super Bowl party I was at, and I was surprised how NARAL reacted,” said Chris Gast, the director of communications for Right to Life Michigan.

“Having an ultrasound is a very common experience for parents around the country, and I don’t understand why NARAL finds a common everyday experience like having a baby to be a strong political statement.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/08...?intcmp=hplnws
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Re: Pro Infanticide groups angry at Doritos commercial

The commercial was funny, one of my favorites.

It never dawned on me that groups like Planned Parenthood and NARAL would have a problem with it. It's normal during pregnancy to have an ultrasound. Ultrasounds are done at various stages of the baby's development. Clever commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Roberts View Post
      The commercial was funny, one of my favorites.

It never dawned on me that groups like Planned Parenthood and NARAL would have a problem with it. It's normal during pregnancy to have an ultrasound. Ultrasounds are done at various stages of the baby's development. Clever commercial.
      I figured it would cause an uproar if only because it humanizes the murder of an unborn child when an abortion is performed. They are looking at it as a loss of revenue to themselves. Abortion on demand=Big Bucks for those groups.
      "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
      "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
      Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
        I figured it would cause an uproar if only because it humanizes the murder of an unborn child when an abortion is performed. They are looking at it as a loss of revenue to themselves. Abortion on demand=Big Bucks for those groups.
        It seems to me that liberals have the same view of babies as slave owners had of slaves.
        Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
          It seems to me that liberals have the same view of babies as slave owners had of slaves.
          But the Slaves were eventually Freed after a Bloody War and had a chance at life. The Aborted Baby had no chance at life while millions just sit quietly in their little bubble of complacency as though all is well.

Comment

I have a slightly different take. To the majority of liberals, babies in the womb are to be tolerated or gotten rid of, if not convenient. Slaves on the other hand can make you money. Now the liberals who run abortion clinics and Planned Parenthood, unborn babies are a resource and a money-maker. Both slaves and the unborn are consumable resources.

Comment

"But groups like NARAL and Planned Parenthood rely on a denial of these scientific realities better suited to the Dark Ages to maintain their rabid insistence that those unborn babies are undeserving of basic human rights." - Ashley McGuire

A pro-choice group kicked off a corn chip controversy Sunday night when it mocked a Doritos commercial as being “anti-choice” for using the “tactic of humanizing fetuses.”

In the ad, the mom, a doctor and the father watch as the fetus moves to and fro in its mom’s tummy in an attempt to get closer to a chip wielded by the father.

When the exasperated mom flings the chip across the room, the baby follows – exiting the ultrasound frame and, apparently, the womb. The last bit is only intimated, as the camera pans to the horrified faces of the mom, dad and doctor as the Doritos logo flashes on the screen.

“I thought the ad was funny. It was a big hit at the Super Bowl party I was at, and I was surprised how NARAL reacted,” said Chris Gast, the director of communications for Right to Life Michigan.

“Having an ultrasound is a very common experience for parents around the country, and I don’t understand why NARAL finds a common everyday experience like having a baby to be a strong political statement.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/08...?intcmp=hplnws
              Imagine the day when the millions of souls killed in the womb through abortion... there they are, standing on the right hand of God, with all others who stand on His right, while so many stand on the left.
              --
              Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by Simple Man View Post
                But the Slaves were eventually Freed after a Bloody War and had a chance at life. The Aborted Baby had no chance at life while millions just sit quietly in their little bubble of complacency as though all is well.
                That was pretty much the culture in 1850

Comment

I have a slightly different take. To the majority of liberals, babies in the womb are to be tolerated or gotten rid of, if not convenient. Slaves on the other hand can make you money. Now the liberals who run abortion clinics and Planned Parenthood, unborn babies are a resource and a money-maker. Both slaves and the unborn are consumable resources.
                  Well to be fair, not as economically lucrative as slaves were. But how does one pay reparations to the offspring of the slaughtered?

Comment

Actually, to me, I see abortion, partial-birth abortion and the harvesting of a babies organs more akin to the nazis. It takes a very evil person to to perform a partial-birth abortion and rip apart a baby to harvest its organs. There is evilness, wickedness, depravity, cruelty and a deep hardening of the conscience necessary to do such a thing.

In my opinion, but I believe from what I read of God in His word, He thinks so too.

Comment

These people are either insane or demonically possessed--or both. That's the only explanation for this I can think of.
                      "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

Originally posted by EarlyCall View Post
                        Actually, to me, I see abortion, partial-birth abortion and the harvesting of a babies organs more akin to the nazis. It takes a very evil person to to perform a partial-birth abortion and rip apart a baby to harvest its organs. There is evilness, wickedness, depravity, cruelty and a deep hardening of the conscience necessary to do such a thing.

In my opinion, but I believe from what I read of God in His word, He thinks so too.
                        It's the principality that led people to sacrifice their babies to Moloch and documented in the OT. Cept now, the deceit has adjusted to the times and has even made it "legal" to sacrifice babies to it.
                        --
                        Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by EarlyCall View Post

The NAZI Party was greatly influenced by the occult, and we know the author of that lie! He's still at work in this country deceiving all he can.

Comment

Well to be fair, not as economically lucrative as slaves were. But how does one pay reparations to the offspring of the slaughtered?
                            It's a hard comparison to make since all innocent life is precious to God.

Comment

It's a hard comparison to make since all innocent life is precious to God.
                              Indeed, the theft of God given rights diminishes us all.

Comment

Working...
                              X