No announcement yet.

Happy 2017 from CERN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CERN Plans Even Larger Large Hadron Collider To Find More 'God Particles'

Sounds like a good plan to me. Finally we may be able to resolve beyond the Planck length and discover the principles of time, gravity, the fabric of the universe and matter.

Are you afraid of knowledge Jude?

Sounds like a good plan to me. Finally we may be able to resolve beyond the Planck length and discover the principles of time, gravity, the fabric of the universe and matter.

Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post

All i have to say is that they are all in for a very big surprise..

I Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
      A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jude View Post

I Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Once again, you context skills are lacking.

I said knowledge, not wisdom. Do you not know the difference?

An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. - Proverbs 18:15

The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly. - Proverbs 15:14

Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord - Proverbs 1:29

For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding - Proverbs 2:6

God spoke the creation into existance, so out of His mouth comes knowledge and understanding. Part of seeking God is knowledge and understanding the majesty of His Voice, for it is written that the creation declares the glory of the Lord.

Yet you would rather bury your head in ignorance? That borders on superstition Jude.

Originally posted by Jude View Post

Once again, you context skills are lacking.

I said knowledge, not wisdom. Do you not know the difference?

An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge. - Proverbs 18:15

The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly. - Proverbs 15:14

Because they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord - Proverbs 1:29

For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding - Proverbs 2:6

God spoke the creation into existance, so out of His mouth comes knowledge and understanding. Part of seeking God is knowledge and understanding the majesty of His Voice, for it is written that the creation declares the glory of the Lord.

Yet you would rather bury your head in ignorance? That borders on superstition Jude.
        Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Working...
        X