Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Texas finds 95,000 non-citizens on voter rolls. 58,000 have voted

Originally posted by BraveUlysesses View Post
    No its not clear to me, You are confronting me because you care about my walk, What is going to happen if I don't do the things you said i need to do?
    It’s not about what you think Mark is saying you need to do. God’s morals aren’t optional for His people.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

• Re: Texas finds 95,000 non-citizens on voter rolls. 58,000 have voted

Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post
      Yes. It is incriminating and he knows it. If he truly doesn't know when life begins, and he values life, then he would want to protect it in case it was alive. At least that is my hope. If it is not true, then it could be a worse situation than I imagined.

It seems to me that the "legal, safe, and rare" argument, that the "rare" portion is just for cover for the first two portions. I've not gotten a straight answer yet. And of course, by safe, they sure don't mean safe for the infant.
      One wound not only have to deny God to not know when life begins in the womb, they would have to deny science.
      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Working...
      X