Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are becoming reprobate as a nation. Many already are there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are becoming reprobate as a nation. Many already are there.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/va-...-abortion-bill

Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam came under fire Wednesday after he waded into the fight over a controversial abortion bill that one sponsor said could allow women to terminate a pregnancy up until the moment before birth -- with critics saying Northam indicated a child could be killed after birth.Northam, whose office is now pushing back on those claims, appeared on WTOP to discuss The Repeal Act, which seeks to repeal restrictions on third-trimester abortions. Virginia Democratic Del. Kathy Tran, one of the sponsors, sparked outrage from conservatives when she was asked at a hearing if a woman about to give birth and dilating could still request an abortion. The bill was tabled in committee this week.
    OUTRAGE AS VIDEO SHOWS VIRGINIA ABORTION BILL SPONSOR SAYING PLAN WOULD ALLOW TERMINATION UP UNTIL BIRTH
    “My bill would allow that, yes,” she said.
    Northam, a former pediatric neurologist, was asked about those comments and said he couldn’t speak for Tran, but said that third-trimester abortions are done with “the consent of obviously the mother, with consent of the physician, multiple physicians by the way, and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities or there may be a fetus that’s not viable.”

“So in this particular example if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen, the infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

The intent of his comments was not clear. But some conservative commentators and lawmakers took his remarks to mean he was discussing the possibility of letting a newborn die -- even "infanticide."

May God have mercy on us.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Re: We are becoming reprobate as a nation. Many already are there.

At least the Canaanites sacrificed their children for a purpose.

We're worse.

The left's most unholy alter is the mass murder of babies. The first thing that comes out of their mouths when a judge is appointed is how that judge stands on tearing down the alter they stand before and sacrifice 2500 babies daily to.

The left will rip the Bill of Rights to shreds before they give up this sacrifice to their gods.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

My cousin's wife recently tried to sit in judgment of my unwillingness to support any who support Abortion. While she sad proudly telling me how dare she tell another woman..
      Who is poor...that they shouldn't be allowed ti do with their own bodies as they wish. I sat praying, asking the Lord how to answer her. Never mind that these women don't seem to care about the baby in their wombs...what about those bodies they are ripping apart while the child lives...the only answer I could give that ended the discussion was this...as believers...of which you(they) are, we believe the Lord is coming back, correct? To which they said yes. The words upon my lips were then; "He will judge all of us. And when He pours out His wrath upon this nation, I don't want to be the one responsible for it. I fear to look in my Lord's eyes and try to justify myself when He asks why I supported the murder of millions of unborn children that He gave life to."
      Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Romans 1:24 (NIV): Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

Mark, I don’t want to misrepresent him, but I listen to James White’s podcast and I’m pretty sure he said something along the lines of he’s convince when we legalized same-sex marriage that God gave this nation over and has taken his hand off.

He doesn’t claim to be a prophet. He’d say that’s an opinion (again if I’m accurate) but I’ll tell you what, while you can’t prove or disprove it, it’s very possible and believable.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Comment

To add to the above, I feel very much like Christian are in the place of Abraham.

“LORD, if there are X righteous in the USA, you won’t judge it, will you?”

We need another Great Awakening like nobody’s business.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustGzus View Post
            Romans 1:24 (NIV): Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

Mark, I don’t want to misrepresent him, but I listen to James White’s podcast and I’m pretty sure he said something along the lines of he’s convince when we legalized same-sex marriage that God gave this nation over and has taken his hand off.

He doesn’t claim to be a prophet. He’d say that’s an opinion (again if I’m accurate) but I’ll tell you what, while you can’t prove or disprove it, it’s very possible and believable.
            Happened a long time before that, IMO.

To add to the above, I feel very much like Christian are in the place of Abraham.

“LORD, if there are X righteous in the USA, you won’t judge it, will you?”

We need another Great Awakening like nobody’s business.
            I'm sure there are more than 10 in the US.
            Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
            Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Originally posted by teddyv View Post
              Happened a long time before that, IMO.

I'm sure there are more than 10 in the US.
              Very possible and definitely way more than 10. Our country’s population is a little bigger than S&G’s.

Comment

Indeed. Very believable.

We can turn the ship around tho...
                “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Comment

Liberals are shying away from this thread. Are they ashamed at supporting murder?
                  Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

I cannot begin to understand why a just before birth abortion bill would ever be entered into a bill type discussion?
                    Is there something we should be informed about that would give this any time or energy?

There are a majority of men on this site so when a bunch of men discuss abortion (even as unsettling as the subject is) it usually ends up to be unfruitful.

Birth Control and safe sex practices are necessary because of disease and pregnancy due to the lack of sexual self control by both men and women. God made humans to procreate and our biological being will do everything it can to do so.

I still think conversations on whether or not God forbids birth control or not bear better fruit.
                    Self Control is the mark of mature Christian, and not so sure how many Christians are mature...
                    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

I don't think so. The party of death that currently enjoys majority in the house directly affects every man, woman and child living in America. That is the issue at hand.

It is entirely appropriate for both men or women to discuss the institutionalization of mass murder and genocide.

Comment

If there is something any person could do to prevent a pregnancy that is not planned or unwanted, which is several things that every person has power over, it will always be more fruitful than a discussion of men talking about how outraged they are that women would choose to do something, as if men owned women when they do not.

Let every person's choice be on their own conscience because every person has to stand before God. If a woman wishes to live rather than die due to a pregnancy, let that decision be on her rather than on her husband, unless you would prefer to keep your unborn child alive and allow your wife to die.
                        Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
                          I cannot begin to understand why a just before birth abortion bill would ever be entered into a bill type discussion?
                          Is there something we should be informed about that would give this any time or energy?

There are a majority of men on this site so when a bunch of men discuss abortion (even as unsettling as the subject is) it usually ends up to be unfruitful.

Birth Control and safe sex practices are necessary because of disease and pregnancy due to the lack of sexual self control by both men and women. God made humans to procreate and our biological being will do everything it can to do so.

I still think conversations on whether or not God forbids birth control or not bear better fruit.
                          Self Control is the mark of mature Christian, and not so sure how many Christians are mature...
                          Scooby, your post is interesting. You know I’m male. And while men might have an unfruitful discussion about abortion, I don’t see why that’s limited to men. Can’t women have an unfruitful discussion about it? Can’t men have a fruitful discussion about it. My chiromoses don’t determine the fruit of my discussion. My understanding or lack thereof do. I know you didn’t say “always” unfruitful. So I’m not saying that. You said “usually”. But I see no reason why that be the case or that females should usually have a fruitful discussion.

Safe sex, birth control and abortion are three separate yet somewhat overlapping topics.

So as I get to your last paragraph you discuss birth control and self-control. Yeah, I see them related ti the topic but not on topic.

The just before birth discussion is of interest because as a nation we used to not allow it. Our cutoff was earlier. Why is it “right” now? As a Christian (regardless of my gender or yours) what should we think?

Why has the USA gone beyond most, if not all, Europeon nations for how far into pregnancy we allow the terminating of life?

I’m rambling a bit. Feel free to pick and explore.

Comment

The great falling away is happening before our very eyes. It's very telling that "believer's" are slow to condemn infanticide but quick to defend free borders. They are slow to condemn union between one man and one woman, but are quick to act as if they are the bastion of love and acceptance. Logic and morality have been turned on their heads and we have the blind leading the blind and the very elect are buying lies of the enemy under the banner of being progressive in their ideals. God have mercy one us.

In the Presidential debates Trump confronted Hillary and said she would support ripping unborn babies out of the womb on the 9th month, she relied that he was using scare tactics. He was dead on and she is a liar. The media will not report those things though. America is dumbed down to the point that most people wouldn't recognize the truth when they see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post

That statement is condescending. I am a father of 2 and a husband of one. I am just as much a part of my children's conception and rearing as my wife. According to scripture how is it that I am looked at differently, other than I have even MORE accountability toward my family than my wife does, as I will answer for her AND my children ?

Comment

Working...
                              X