X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMINXTC
    replied
    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

Let Napolean Bonaparte rescue Donald Trump.

Let Napolean Bonaparte rescue Donald Trump.

Leave a comment:

• rom826
    replied

I would say Christians bet on Trump and lost, especially considering his stabbing the Kurds in the back and giving Turkey the green light to attack them and therefore helping Isis and Iran. Not only that, Trump's freindship with Modi of India sure looks like a stab in the back toward Christians.

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christi...or-christians/

Also Trump praises Kim Jong Un, the worst persecutor of Christians in the world. Yet another stab in the back toward Christians. Maybe it is time for Christians to wake up and realize Trump is not on our side.

Trump just talks about being against Christian persecution while stabbing Christians in the back.

I would say Christians bet on Trump and lost, especially considering his stabbing the Kurds in the back and giving Turkey the green light to attack them and therefore helping Isis and Iran. Not only that, Trump's freindship with Modi of India sure looks like a stab in the back toward Christians.

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/why-indian-leader-modis-big-win-is-an-absolute-tragedy-for-christians/

Also Trump praises Kim Jong Un, the worst persecutor of Christians in the world. Yet another stab in the back toward Christians. Maybe it is time for Christians to wake up and realize Trump is not on our side.

Trump just talks about being against Christian persecution while stabbing Christians in the back.

Leave a comment:

• allelloro
    replied
    "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

I hope, it's OK

Leave a comment:

• Cyberseeker
    replied

Originally posted by Christinme View Post
    There are biblical characters I would in MY OPINION compare Trump to ... but not Cyrus ...
    Err ... like Solomon ... but minus the wisdom?

Leave a comment:

• Aviyah
    replied
    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won&quo

Actually made me more sad than mad ... and yea not a joke ...
    Sad for the people being deceived and taken advantage of, mad at the deceivers. I thought the idea of prayer tokens or talismans was limited to Catholicism, but I guess it just goes to show how desperately we need to share the true gospel.

Leave a comment:

• Pbminimum
    replied

Time will tell

Leave a comment:

• Christinme
    replied

Originally posted by Pbminimum View Post
    I read between the lines and knew it was a typo... just messin with you !!!
    Are we sure it was a typo and not Divine intervention ... lol

Leave a comment:

• Pbminimum
    replied

I had to reread a couple times but YES YOU ARE RIGHT ... I was not careful there ... what I meant to say WHICH IS NOT WHAT I said is ... well I think you know ... I think there will be consequences either way ... if one thinks he is a Cyrus and he is a Pharaoh ... and if one thinks he is a Pharaoh and he is a Cyrus ... I think that is better ... lol ... hey and maybe he isn't really either ... but I think he is more Pharaoh like than Cyrus like ... thanks for catching that ...
    I read between the lines and knew it was a typo... just messin with you !!!

Leave a comment:

• Christinme
    replied

Both examples put Trump being a Cyrus as the negative. They are both saying the same thing. Not that it matters... I was being nitpicky.... lol
    I had to reread a couple times but YES YOU ARE RIGHT ... I was not careful there ... what I meant to say WHICH IS NOT WHAT I said is ... well I think you know ... I think there will be consequences either way ... if one thinks he is a Cyrus and he is a Pharaoh ... and if one thinks he is a Pharaoh and he is a Cyrus ... I think that is better ... lol ... hey and maybe he isn't really either ... but I think he is more Pharaoh like than Cyrus like ... thanks for catching that ... and I don't think you were being nit picky ... you were absolutely right and I was absolutely wrong ...

Leave a comment:

• Pbminimum
    replied

Or am I missing the "I see what you did"??? Only think I could think of is you think I only put one forward and not the other ... but I could be wrong in that ... I have to say I am a bit confused ...
    Both examples put Trump being a Cyrus as the negative. They are both saying the same thing. Not that it matters... I was being nitpicky.... lol

Leave a comment:

• Christinme
    replied

Maybe reread ... I put both forward immediately ... and THEN edited to even put undecided forward ...
    Or am I missing the "I see what you did"??? Only think I could think of is you think I only put one forward and not the other ... but I could be wrong in that ... I have to say I am a bit confused ...

Leave a comment:

• Christinme
    replied

I see what you did there

And if one thinks he's a Pharaoh and he ends up a Cyrus ? What happens then ?
    Maybe reread ... I put both forward immediately ... and THEN edited to even put undecided forward ...

Leave a comment:

• Pbminimum
    replied

Yes time will tell ... and well I think it was important for the Israelis to understand what they were dealing with ... for Cyrus and for Pharaoh ...

and well for this time Trump ... if he is a Pharaoh and one thinks he is a Cyrus I think there will be consequences and if one thinks he is a Cyrus and he is a Pharaoh I think there will also be consequences ...
    I see what you did there

And if one thinks he's a Pharaoh and he ends up a Cyrus ? What happens then ?

Leave a comment:

• Christinme
    replied

I don't think he's a Cyrus. To me the jury is still out. But time will tell if he's a Pharaoh or a Cyrus.
    Yes time will tell ... and well I think it was important for the Israelis to understand what they were dealing with ... for Cyrus and for Pharaoh ...

and well for this time Trump ... if he is a Pharaoh and one thinks he is a Cyrus I think there will be consequences and if one thinks he is a Cyrus and he is a Pharaoh I think there will also be consequences ... ... and maybe even consequences for having "the jury still out" ...

Leave a comment:

• Pbminimum
    replied

I didn't say "thinking Trump is Cyrus" ... I said "thinking Trump is a Cyrus" ... yea being nit picky again ...

My point there was though that many believe he is "like a Cyrus" here ... and I think you do also ... and I think he is "like a Pharaoh" ... and there is a big difference between the two ... even though through both of them the Israelis went "home" ... but well that is the end of the comparison I think ... would be a good conversation I think to discuss these two "alternatives" ...
    I don't think he's a Cyrus. To me the jury is still out. But time will tell if he's a Pharaoh or a Cyrus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X