X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This a Win, Yes? > GOP state lawmakers approve 'heartbeat' abortion bans

GOP state lawmakers approve 'heartbeat' abortion bans
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/go...5Az?li=BBnb7Kz

Re: This a Win, Yes? > GOP state lawmakers approve 'heartbeat' abortion bans

Stepping on the alter of the progressive's worship of murdering babies isn't going to be pretty

Stepping on the alter of the progressive's worship of murdering babies isn't going to be pretty
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Abortion is a liberal party sacred cow.

Any state-legislature will be overruled in these types of cases.

All the liberal party has to do is shop it to one of their activist federal judges, and they will block the law.

Kinda like how 47 states had laws on the book by the people of their states making gay marriage illegal; yet this other liberal sacred cow agenda, they were able to find activist federal judges in each district, to overturn the will of the people of those states.

States need to stop yielding to federal judicial activision, and enforce their laws, and refer federal activision to the the Constitutionís 11th amendment.

Sadly, they give up, and allow the will of the people to be negated time after time.
      Jesus is YHWH the eternal Great I AM.
      • Jesus said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I AM from above: ye are of this world; I AM not of this world. if ye believe not that I AM He, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:23
      • " I YHWH the LORD, the first, and with the last; I AM He. Thus saith YHWH the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer YHWH the LORD of hosts; I AM the first, and I AM the last; and beside me there is no God.” Isaiah 41:4,44:6
      • "And [the son of Man] laid his right hand upon me, saying Fear not; I AM the first and the last: I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore. These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive" Rev 1:17, 2:8
      • "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Rev 22:12

Comment

I don't foresee heartbeat bills getting much traction until there's a legal case that can be picked up by the supreme court. This is the correct strategy though, since Roe v. Wade wasn't addressing personhood. Hopefully there are some creative minds who can force the issue, like people have done for other civil rights.
        我们有这盼望,就像灵魂的锚,又稳当又坚固,通过幔子直进到里面。
        This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and reliable...
        (Hebrews 6:19 CNV / NASB)

Comment

I can't believe we need a "strategy" to stop genocide in our own house.
          Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
            I can't believe we need a "strategy" to stop genocide in our own house.
            For the sons of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own generation than the sons of light. (Luke 16) [....] Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. (Matthew 10)
            我们有这盼望,就像灵魂的锚,又稳当又坚固,通过幔子直进到里面。
            This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and reliable...
            (Hebrews 6:19 CNV / NASB)

Comment

Working...
            X