Churches Have Become The #1 Target For Hate Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Churches Have Become The #1 Target For Hate Attacks

I found this and didn't realize there was so much of it going on...maybe you all did.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...y-single-month

Re: Churches Have Become The #1 Target For Hate Attacks

I heard a lot about the churches in France after Notre Dame. Before that I was unaware of any of it.

Comment

We’re living in deeply ungodly times where our faith is under assault. It can often take the form of violence, as we recently witnessed in the anti-Christian terrorist attack in Sri Lanka. Here is what Mark 13:13 says: “Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.” Scripture confirms that many people will hate us because of our faith, but we must stand strong.

Comment

Don't forget about the synagogue attacks
        Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

For those that are able: carry your pistol in church, always.
          JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
          JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Working...
          X