God's Testimony of Himself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's Testimony of Himself

I love this! God at work! News story on God.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/u-s-wor...QnYPo8TrBqipbM

It's like He ended their prayers with an amen by sending the Amen...lol God is so awesome!

14*ďTo the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of Godís creation. - Revelation 3:14
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Re: God's Testimony of Himself

Sending The Amen ! Thank's for posting this story !

Comment

John 14:12-14 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Revelation 19:11-13 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Psalm 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
      Psalm 72:19 And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.
      Psalm 89:52 Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.
      And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Comment

I’m very happy for these people who were rescued from certain death. It was all due to their prayers and faith in God’s protection. In fact, it would be a true blessing if more faith-filled stories were reported on the news. It’s good that God answered their prayers, but unfortunately God isn’t answering my prayers. I’m always praying for God to get rid of demons from hell who torment me daily. But my prayers are always refused. I’m told I must be perfect, then God will get rid of the demons, but it’s always temporary and lasts for only a couple of hours or so. Since I cannot possibly live a life without sin, this means I’ll be stuck with demons forever. I really wish God would care enough to answer my prayers too.

Comment

Nice story always nice to hear something whether it is coincidence or coincidence and divine intervention. Don't mean to change the focus from this wonder story all should take time for. Your title led me to thinking of God's testimony in Hebrews 1. Your thoughts?

Comment

Working...
          X