Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 Have Fallen

Originally posted by BrianW View Post
    I can only speak from personal experience and my observance of others.

I think the biggest problem anyone has in their walk is the continual inability to focus on God more than they focus on themselves. Personally, I find myself stumbling when I don't get out of my own way in order to see what steps God would have me take.
    I totally agree. We always have to go back to "dying to ourselves," and yielding to the love of Christ. It's easily recognized. "Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all else will be added to you."

Comment

Re: 2 Have Fallen

Originally posted by BrianW View Post
      I can only speak from personal experience and my observance of others.

I think the biggest problem anyone has in their walk is the continual inability to focus on God more than they focus on themselves. Personally, I find myself stumbling when I don't get out of my own way in order to see what steps God would have me take.
      And it is so easy to lose our focus and not even realize it's happening. So very subtle...dangerously subtle as the serpent.
      Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Working...
      X