Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the Trump administration not charging employers who knowingly hire illegals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is the Trump administration not charging employers who knowingly hire illegal

Originally posted by rom826 View Post
    Sure do. There have already been laws passed by congress dealing with employers who hire illegals. It seems like every one of your posts in this thread you are trying to evade to issue and topic of the thread. Why is that?
    Not even close. In my first reply I said it was a good question.

When did a federal judge has blocked him from enforcing immigration law toward employers who hire illegals?
    I neither claimed nor implied that one had.

What does that have to do with enforcing immigration law toward employers who hire illegals.
    Hmm...see my previous post.

This question makes no sense to me.
    I'll attempt to clarify.

When discussing things such as this it's reasonable to assume that the person you're in a discussion with will have at least attempted to somewhat educate themselves on it. Especially when the person in question has made such bold claims as "Trump is a phony on illegal immigration" and "Obama was pro- illegal immigration."
    Since I assumed you had some knowledge of the subjects in question in order to make such bold claims I posed the questions.

I guess I could say the same to you since in every one of your posts you evade the topic of this thread.
    Context. Context. Context. Other things were brought up during the discussion. As I previously wrote - the thread posed a good question. One I don't have an answer for.
    Other points were brought up and I attempted to discuss them. You call it avoidance and I call it the natural flow of events and the nature of discussions since time immemorial.
    "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

Re: Why is the Trump administration not charging employers who knowingly hire illegal

Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post
      I hadn't heard about this. Good find Mark!
      "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

And another very good article, from 2018, about Everify and why it is not the law of the land.

https://www.immigrationreform.com/20...c-of-e-verify/

[/FONT][/COLOR]
        Thank you so very much Brother Mark for dealing with the issue of the original post. Not sure why, but so many of the posters here don't want do deal with it. 60 posts in this thread and almost nobody wants to deal with the original post. I do want to respond to your post but I am pressed for time. Please be patient with me. I might not have time to get to it today.

Comment

So now you're not only evading the issue but being obnoxious as hell about it as well.
          I missed this earlier. I wasn't trying to evade the issue or be obnoxious towards you at all and I apologize if it seems I was or am. The post with the Babylon Bee link wasn't directed towards you and the Yoda meme was my poor attempt at a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianW View Post

I missed this earlier. I wasn't trying to evade the issue or be obnoxious towards you at all and I apologize if it seems I was or am. The post with the Babylon Bee link wasn't directed towards you and the Yoda meme was my poor attempt at a joke.
            No problem......

Comment

https://www.govdocs.com/mandatory-e-...dget-proposal/

Just an FYI.

From the article:
              i'm just wondering what making e-verify mandatory would accomplish if the executive branch of the government is not willing to enforce it. There are already laws against employers hiring illegals which are not enforced. Even if it were made mandatory most employers would just ignore the law as they do today.

Comment

i'm just wondering what making e-verify mandatory would accomplish if the executive branch of the government is not willing to enforce it. There are already laws against employers hiring illegals which are not enforced. Even if it were made mandatory most employers would just ignore the law as they do today.
                I've done a bit of reading up on this recently. E-verify across all states is just a 1st step measure. As the laws are written now it's incredibly hard to prove intent on the employers part unless they use e-verify. Even those who do use e-verify and hire a bunch of illegals anyway can say they checked the documentation ( stolen Social Security numbers etc ) and they passed through the system anyway so they are not liable.
                E-verify and how it's written and implemented itself needs to be updated and hard line stances and investigations of those selling and or supplying the faked documents ( many times the employers themselves) need to be a higher priority.

As it stands now even states with e-verify have a hard time prosecuting employers because intent is a very hard thing to prove in court.

Comment

Kind of surprised nobody responded to this after 239 views.
                  What about the Americans, aren't they all illegal?
                  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Comment

I do not even know what to say!!! It's just unbelievable these days, it's like helping to write an essay. I can’t even imagine how this could happen.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...?noredirect=on

Does this show Trump is not a serious about cracking down on illegal immigration as he would have us believe?
                      Trump HAS Illegal employees

The are the bread and butter of his 5 time failed Hotel business.

A better question would be what if Trump had to pay a Living Wage to an American worker?

He would declare Bankruptcy, AGAIN..

Comment

If Trump had to Pay a LIVING WAGE to an American Worker, Trump would declare BANKRUPTCY, saying he can not Pay a decent wage for a days work.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...?noredirect=on

Does this show Trump is not a serious about cracking down on illegal immigration as he would have us believe?
                          i have been saying this, from the very first moment i heard about a wall being built.

All we had to do is come up with one new Law, and no illegal immigrants would ever come into the United States.
                          LAW = Any person who hires an illegal immigrant will be confined in prison for a minimum of 10 years.
                          Create a LAW that said that, and there would be no need to spend billions of dollars on a Wall.

Here's the problem though, it's all about the MONEY. An American company hires an illegal immigrant for $5.00 an hour. The Government comes against that company. The Company then says, i will give you $4.00 for every hour an illegal immigrant works here. So said government allows it, and turns a blind eye to the hiring of illegal immigrants. And justifies their doing that, with new Roads for people, with higher pay for teachers and police officers, building new parks, improving their City in this or that way.
                          So this company pays $9.00 an hour for that illegal immigrant, but would have to pay an American $16.00 an hour plus benefits, heath insurance, pension, sick days, vacation days, OH and the big one OVERTIME. So this company would rather hire illegal immigrants, because they are more lucrative to the company and the Government that secretly backs them. So what do they do, they tell those illegal immigrants working in their company, if you can get your family and friends here, I will hire them, they will have a job here. So then these illegal immigrants call their fellow friends and family in Mexico, saying "If you can get here, there is a place and JOB waiting for you"

So they try to come across the border in prospects for a job they were told they would have. So put a STOP to the hiring of them, then there would be no need for a person to come across the border illegally. What, do you think they want to come into this country to be Homeless? No, they come into this country because they were told by an illegal immigrant in this country, "Get here, you have a job"

A Wall is merely a facade to cover up all the dirty politics that goes on by the hiring of illegal immigrants. Hiring illegal immigrants is VERY lucrative business, and therefore has not, nor will it stop being done, until there is a simple Law put in place to imprison those who hire illegal immigrants, which i think will NEVER happen. A Wall is moot. Because those American Companies that hire illegal immigrants and the governments that secretly back those companies are going to find a way to continue working illegal immigrants, so maybe catapulting them over the wall will become a thing. Or maybe flying seems more likely.

Comment

Working...
                          X