Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react if someone called you the second coming of God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How would you react if someone called you the second coming of God?

Originally posted by Christinme View Post
    And so what does that matter that a GoFundMe account was opened for her and she moved to San Francisco … she has a legal case going now against him for defamation … that is not dropping off the grid ...
    It means whatever you want it to. That does seem strange to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Christinme View Post
      No the victim did not go off the grid after the election the victim did take Roy Moore to court to sue him for defamation and that case is still being litigated also Roy Moore then countersued and that case has just been put on hold until the first case is adjudicated this is the only legal path she has left
      Good information, thank you for posting that.
      "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."

Comment

Originally posted by Pbminimum View Post
        It means whatever you want it to. That does seem strange to me though.
        Now that I've had some time to look at this (had something to do earlier) ... the initial woman that came out with allegations against Roy Moore and is suing Roy Moore is not the woman with the gofundme for a home ... that is another accuser ... that person's alabama house burned down in January 2018 and someone from San Francisco started a gofundme for her, whether she build a house in San Francisco or not I do not know (couldn't find that out) ... I am not sure why that would "seem strange" ...
        Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
        For You are the God of my salvation;
        On You I wait all the day.

Psalms 25:5

Comment

I would laugh. It's funny.

Comment

Working...
          X