Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran has world's "Fastest growing church" despite no buildings....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iran has world's "Fastest growing church" despite no buildings....

Originally posted by Christinme View Post
    [b]Matthew 23
    Yep. And the colateral damage was HUGE! As we see in Jesus words when He stated how He longed for Israel to come to Him but they would not. So while many are coming now, perhaps partly because of Islam and Ayatollah Khomeini being so painful, how many are they going to take to hell with them? A multitude.

Let's not pretend that when the enemy is in control of the political and religious institutions, the human race does not get deceived in BIG ways. People do get deceived by the Serpent and his brood of vipers. Many suffer as a result. Does God win? You betcha. But lots of people don't win with Him and instead are judged by Him because they chose to believe a lie and worship the creature rather than the Creator.

God is doing a great work in Iran. No doubt about it. Still, it is wrong to deny that Satan has also done a great work and been very successful there as well.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post
      Yep. And the colateral damage was HUGE! As we see in Jesus words when He stated how He longed for Israel to come to Him but they would not. So while many are coming now, perhaps partly because of Islam and Ayatollah Khomeini being so painful, how many are they going to take to hell with them? A multitude.

Let's not pretend that when the enemy is in control of the political and religious institutions, the human race does not get deceived in BIG ways. People do get deceived by the Serpent and his brood of vipers. Many suffer as a result. Does God win? You betcha. But lots of people don't win with Him and instead are judged by Him because they chose to believe a lie and worship the creature rather than the Creator.

God is doing a great work in Iran. No doubt about it. Still, it is wrong to deny that Satan has also done a great work and been very successful there as well.
      So we need to then turn this into not a victory??? And I think it is quite presumptuous of you to determine who will be going to hell and who won't ...
      Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
      For You are the God of my salvation;
      On You I wait all the day.

Psalms 25:5

Comment

I have known Iranian Christians and have worked with Iranians in California, alongside Israelis, who do not recognise the

structure of the politicized elites and Imams

There is a vast difference in the mind-set of the Iranian citizenry and ruling establishment as presented through the press.

Comment

Truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing, Mark. No greater proof exists that the light of the Gospel is shining in spiritual darkness in the last days than to see this in a stronghold of Satan that exports Islamic extremism.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sojourner View Post
            Truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing, Mark. No greater proof exists that the light of the Gospel is shining in spiritual darkness in the last days than to see this in a stronghold of Satan that imports Islamic extremism.
            Indeed! It was a very encouraging article. I am going to watch the documentary at some point.
            13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
            NASU

Comment

Originally posted by Christinme View Post
              So we need to then turn this into not a victory??? And I think it is quite presumptuous of you to determine who will be going to hell and who won't ...
              I'm really not seeing where that was indicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pbminimum View Post
                I'm really not seeing where that was indicated.
                I'm not either. Neither do I see the need to allow undue contentiousness to spoil a thread that brings glory to God.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Comment

Indeed! It was a very encouraging article. I am going to watch the documentary at some point.
                  As you know I've p.m.ed you and I'm planning on showing this to our churches small group for the next couple of weeks. The documentary is a masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Pbminimum View Post
                    As you know I've p.m.ed you and I'm planning on showing this to our churches small group for the next couple of weeks. The documentary is a masterpiece.
                    Have you watched it? I am wanting to watch it but I want to be where I am not going to be interrupted and can take it all in.
                    NASU

Comment

Have you watched it? I am wanting to watch it but I want to be where I am not going to be interrupted and can take it all in.
                      I have watched it and watched it and watched it. So much of what's being said is so applicable to missions across the street and across the oceans. I loved their breakdown of Proverbs 14 / 4. It's absolutely true.

Comment

Here's a wonderful testimony from an Iranian Muslim that converted. Thought some of you might enjoy it. He got saved a long time ago, but I can definitely identify with his experience.

God bless!
                        NASU

Comment

Awesome! 'couldn't turn it off. I watched all of it.
                          "Your name and renown
                          is the desire of our hearts."
                          (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberseeker View Post
                            Awesome! 'couldn't turn it off. I watched all of it.
                            Me too. One of the things I just love about testimonies is how we as beleivers can always relate to them. How God dealt with me is different, yet the same. Different experiences, etc. but the same fingerprints.
                            NASU

Comment

And now a Christian revival in Iran's fearsome Evin prison. Meet the 2 women who spread the gospel there.
                              "Your name and renown
                              is the desire of our hearts."
                              (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberseeker View Post
                                And now a Christian revival in Iran's fearsome Evin prison. Meet the 2 women who spread the gospel there.
                                Wow! The world is not worthy of such women. I am amazed and humbled by their work. They lived so righteously in prison, that it impacted even the guards. Without bibles, they prayed and witnessed and taught. Simply amazing to see such boldness in people in such circumstances.

Thank you for sharing the article. I enjoyed every bit of it.
                                NASU

Comment

Working...
                                X