This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't matter

God does not care about me. I don't matter in this world. I'm sorry.

Jesus cares about people who not only don't care about him, but hate him. Just wondering, do you care about anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman View Post
      Jesus cares about people who not only don't care about him, but hate him. Just wondering, do you care about anyone?
      Yes, I suppose. But my care for others is in vain.

Comment

Originally posted by sadmoongaze View Post

Yes, I suppose. But my care for others is in vain.
        So the people you care about hate you and you think they always will?

Comment

So the people you care about hate you and you think they always will?
          I feel like no matter what I do good or how well I treat someone it does not matter. I am not worth things like love and acceptance.

Comment

I feel like no matter what I do good or how well I treat someone it does not matter. I am not worth things like love and acceptance.
            Well I disagree, because Jesus treated people well and then got treated like garbage, but that doesn't mean he wasn't worthy of love and acceptance. It means some people won't love or accept you no matter what you do. As for thinking God doesn't care, he was mocked, spit on, beaten and crucified for you. Okay?

Comment

Well I disagree, because Jesus treated people well and then got treated like garbage, but that doesn't mean he wasn't worthy of love and acceptance. It means some people won't love or accept you no matter what you do. As for thinking God doesn't care, he was mocked, spit on, beaten and crucified for you. Okay?
              I have tried to believe that but I'm sorry because I have been hurt deeply in this world and no one cares and I can say that because people have hurt me and did not get punished or barely acknowledged there actions. I feel like I'm supposed to feel bad because of what happened to Jesus. Well.....no one feels bad when I have been mistreated. Especially God.

Comment

Well, you sound like you have something in common with Jesus.....being treated unfairly. Apoarently you have no compassion for anyone who has suffered unjustly, except yourself. Is that about it?

Comment

Well, you sound like you have something in common with Jesus.....being treated unfairly. Apoarently you have no compassion for anyone who has suffered unjustly, except yourself. Is that about it?

you know what.....this was a mistake to open up here. You don't know me and I don't appreciate you taking what I said out of context. I don't know how you concluded that I don't have compassion for others but what you said isn't fair. I'm tired of trying to understand others but when I want the same that's selfish. I'm done. Not just here but with this world.

Comment

you know what.....this was a mistake to open up here. You don't know me and I don't appreciate you taking what I said out of context. I don't know how you concluded that I don't have compassion for others but what you said isn't fair. I'm tired of trying to understand others but when I want the same that's selfish. I'm done. Not just here but with this world.
                    Well, from whar you said about yourself, it sounds like my past. It certainly was true of Jesus. Strange how people come to different conclusions.

Comment

I'm sorry but I'm trying to understand what you are saying. But it just feels like you're belittling me. Maybe you aren't but I'm tired of not mattering.

Comment

I'm sorry but I'm trying to understand what you are saying. But it just feels like you're belittling me. Maybe you aren't but I'm tired of not mattering.
                        Seems you're in a cave (prison) right now... here is what David expressed when he felt the SAME as you. I suggest that you pray on this Psalm and read it each time you are hit with a negative thought and that you "allow" the Holy Spirit to minster to you as you read the Psalm.

Psalm 142

A psalm of David, regarding his experience in the cave. A prayer.

1 I cry out to the Lord;
                        I plead for the Lord’s mercy.
                        2 I pour out my complaints before him
                        and tell him all my troubles.
                        3 When I am overwhelmed,
                        you alone know the way I should turn.
                        Wherever I go,
                        my enemies have set traps for me.
                        4 I look for someone to come and help me,
                        but no one gives me a passing thought!
                        No one will help me;
                        no one cares a bit what happens to me.
                        5 Then I pray to you, O Lord.
                        I say, “You are my place of refuge.
                        You are all I really want in life.
                        6 Hear my cry,
                        for I am very low.
                        Rescue me from my persecutors,
                        for they are too strong for me.
                        7 Bring me out of prison
                        so I can thank you.
                        The godly will crowd around me,
                        for you are good to me.”

--
                        Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

You said you tried believing in God but God doesn't care about you.thats not true.

MOD NOTE: Not everyone's experiences in church are the same. I'm not closing this thread but let's be careful what we say. This person is in C2M now.

Comment

You said you tried believing in God but God doesn't care about you.thats not true.

MOD NOTE: Not everyone's experiences in church are the same. I'm not closing this thread but let's be careful what we say. This person is in C2M now.
                            I too feel for sadmoongaze journeyman.
                            We feel for him because we once had the same mindset.
                            I felt so alone in my struggles with life, always wondering why I was the one who felt all the pain when others around seemed to just laugh it off.
                            Not understanding it was my own mind that was at fault.
                            We don't like to question our own selves our own reasoning like so many others.

I hate to think or remember my past mind set, even though it did all happen to me at the time.
                            You can't take back the beatings or imprisonment, you can't undo the mind you have through all the abuse.
                            Jesus said if you harm one as small as these little ones, Well this world we live in does just that be it bullying or jealousy or hate or what ever this world throws at you as a child, your mind is already damaged.

So many take there own lives because they can't see away from escaping the pain they suffer.
                            Its there own pain but very real.
                            I think God takes you to the limit so when you do turn to him you still rember the pain but also his forgiveness.
                            I tried to help a friend who suffers but he won't give up his sin.
                            And of course if you say they are sinning they just don't get it.
                            Sin is such a bad word to say to another.
                            In truth it's to do with the way the mind works, I would not have believed until recently that I was suffering from sin.
                            But I chose to put my faith in God and deny sin into my life and those demons fled just as Jesus tells us.

I too tried to help those suffering but I think you have too meet them face to face, it can't be done on sites where compassion and love cannot be felt or shown with words.

Comment

Thread closed as OP is in C2M.
                              sigpic
                              ".....it's your nickel"

Comment

Working...
                              X