I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving from our Lord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving from our Lord

I want to encourage all of you and your families to have a blessed and joyful Thanksgiving, as we give thanks to our Lord Jesus and God our Father for providing the way of salvation and the means of freedom in our land. Several hundred years ago God provided the way for a few Christians to set sail and land upon this soil to beckon a free country to worship the Lord without fear of the king!

But even more so we as Gentiles (and Jews) are a spiritual nation, set apart for God and hopelessly in love with our Savior!

May God richly bless you and your families, may quarrels cease and joy abound, and may the Lord give you wisdom, bless your hands (you wonderful home-making wives! you're worth it!), and bless the little heads of your children.

To Jesus be the Glory. Amen!

Thanks JMS,

It's so important for us to understand that in all things we are to be thankful.

Have a great Thanksgiving.
    Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.
    Psalm 62:5
    sigpic

Comment

Yes Jared, I hope you'll have a great Thanksgiving!

Love you,
      Mieke
      Glorious Day
      Living He loved me
      Dying He saved me
      Buried He carried my sins far away
      Risen He justified
      Freely forever
      One day He's coming
      Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

A very happy Thanksgiving

A very happy Thanksgiving to You all!

(I am thankful for all the Thanksgiving threads!)
        * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
        ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
        ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

I just read this after the "day" and was blessed anyway as I give thankgiving anew today and always.

God is good and His mercy endures forever.

peace and blessings.
          "The flowers appear on the earth,
          the time of singing has come,
          and the voice of the turtledove
          is heard in our land
          ." SofS 2:12 (RSV)

Comment

Working...
          X