Who is Satan Really add on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Satan Really add on

I made this thread as for some reason the other is locked!!??

I have seen the devil, he has messed with my life for 6 years now, I would like to die now, my heart gets a constant thrashing.

Re: Who is Satan Really add on

Originally posted by holyspirit View Post

I have seen the devil, he has messed with my life for 6 years now, I would like to die now, my heart gets a constant thrashing.
    Trust me, I can sympathize with your plight. I often wish I wasn't around, either. I'm too afraid to kill myself, though. I'm pretty sure I would go to hell. That's gotta be worse than any problems here. Honestly, that's often the only thing that prevents me from leaving this world. The fear of where I would end up in the afterlife. Anyway, hang tight. Any problems you have on this Earth can't possibly be as bad as going to hell.

Comment

I John 4
      2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God;
      3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.
      4 You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
      I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
      - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

John 10 / 10....the thief comes to kill steal and destroy, I have come that they may have life , and they may have it more abundantly...

Whatever your going through , if you are His child, He will sustain you...He didn't die on the cross for you to just get by....God want's you to have an ABUNDANT life.....And you can. Don't focus on the enemy, focus on JESUS....The enemy doesn't care what you do as long as you don't give God His glory....Tell him he is a liar and focus on Jesus...

Comment

We will all be tested, whether we like it or not.

Give GOD the praise and believe; it's the best way.

AGAPE
          MARK 12:29-31

Comment

Good question..."who is satan (really)". Too bad many dismiss him.

(Link deleted.
            Not a reliable source since part of the teaching there is about the 'Serpent Seed' false doctrine.)
            Last edited by Diggindeeper; Dec 30th 2012, 04:44 AM. Reason: Removing the link.

Comment

Look i am not someone that can tell you what to do.. but before some time when i was really 1 hour at least inside church praying on my knees i have not seen any improvement.. my opinion of course.. when i have said that enough of praying time to take life really in my hands and start doing important things and not just asking and asking........ then all good things came....

Comment

Originally posted by holyspirit View Post

Believe me friend I've been where you are now, maybe not down the exact same path but still the same place. I've even tried it one time, but like Warrior4God I too was too afraid of where I would end up in the afterlife. God does not give you life for you to take it yourself. Yes it is your life but you are one of God's children and I firmly beleive that Sucide is a one-way ticket to Hell. I don't know what happens to you when you die. I've heard many different stories I've even had an experience once (but that's another issue). If you go to Hell your soul is burnt over and over again and I've heard that your soul is burnt only one time and than it's just like twigs in fire once the fire has completely consumed the twigs they are no more. So I don't know what happens for sure but when I think about where I want to spend eternity it scares me to think about going to Hell, and I think that's where you go if you take your own life. I know you didn't say you wanted to kill yourself but would like to die. I say to you that God Loves You and you are going through this for some reason. "If God Brought You To This, He Will Bring You Through This" I use that statement alot because I believe in the truth of those words. You are here for a purpose whether you see that or not. Even I still struggle to find out WHAT my purpose is in life but I have Faith and I trust in God that I will serve my purpose and that he will be with me always. You may not fully understand what God's purpose for you is but do all that you can to resist the Devil and trust in Jesus and God. Bless You My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                X