GOD's Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD's Grace

My husband and I did not get saved till we were in our 50's. And now we are now 78. And by then I wanted to go home, when I knew I was saved. Well we are still here , and in 2005 I was supposed to have stints put in for a blockage I had to my heart . Well I did not get it I went to herbs in place of that. And I am still here. And now I am having surgery on my eyes cataract surgery on Wed. I am putting drops in my eyes now. I guess God does not want me home yet ! I am also asking God not to let me suffer a lot before I die. And again I guess it is not what I want but what God wants. I am so glad I am saved. That is what is important.
    Eph. 2:8
    For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Re: GOD's Grace

Indeed He is a God of Grace and Mercy..... and His grace is sufficient for all of us Be Blessed and may your eye op go well,,,, May God's healing power work through the physicians and may you see well soon again
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

Comment

Re: GOD's Grace

Rejoice in the Lord alway, and again I say rejoice.

How? you ask?

The Lord is being blessed through your life! His purpose is being fulfilled by keeping you alive longer than you intended. That is something to glory in, isn't it? Just think: for every day you wake up, God is having His perfect plan fulfilled. Someday He will tell you why He kept you going all this time. You will see the finished picture. You will see all that your life in these last 30 years has accomplished for Him.

And you will rejoice to have been used in those ways.

Comment

Working...
      X