No announcement yet.

Am I a Genuine Christian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at everything, especially stars in the Bible, you will see that "stars" represent both angels, and people alike in the Bible.

Look at Revelation 12:4 in the Bible, you will see that what our true situation is in there, in the Bible.
    Look again at Daniel 12:3 in the Bible. What do you see?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirius18 View Post
      If you look at everything, especially stars in the Bible, you will see that "stars" represent both angels, and people alike in the Bible.

Look at Revelation 12:4 in the Bible, you will see that what our true situation is in there, in the Bible.
      Look again at Daniel 12:3 in the Bible. What do you see?
      Children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation. Shining among them like stars in the sky 16 holding firmly to the word of life. Philippians 2:15-16

Comment

Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
        Children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation. Shining among them like stars in the sky 16 holding firmly to the word of life. Philippians 2:15-16
        Yes, Jake.

We were lost from something. We have been redeemed to something. We are not, "Nomads".

Revelation 12:4. This is the true origin and situation of humanity.

Comment

The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

Yes, Jake.

We were lost from something. We have been redeemed to something. We are not, "Nomads".

Revelation 12:4. This is the true origin and situation of humanity.
          9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own people, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2

Comment

Originally posted by jake2020 View Post
            The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own people, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2
            Phillipians 3:20

"You are citizens of Heaven."

"Saved".
            SInners lost, SINNERS SAVED.
            You are not the lost, who care not about the things of God. You are the, "Rescued", who believe in Christ. The Redeemed...
            "Cast all your care upon Him, Who careth for you!"

Comment

"Cast all your care upon Him, Who careth for you!"

You are not the lost, who care not about the things of God.

You are the, "Rescued", who believe in Christ. The Redeemed...

Phillipians 3:20 "You are citizens of Heaven." "Saved"
              Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe; Hebrews 12:22-29

Comment

I know this may have been a while since you have posted this... But I am very much moved by not only how open you are but also how much you consider your life of faith as a Christian. With what you have shared, I find myself in a very similar situation as you are.

My Question is, now that you have had the time to analize... Were you able to find the answer to your question? If so, how?

Totally would love to hear, how you were able to do ))

Comment

The God of Israel Himself gives strength and power to the people. Blessed be God! Psalm 68:34-35
                  Originally posted by Aryne09837 View Post
                  I know this may have been a while since you have posted this... But I am very much moved by not only how open you are but also how much you consider your life of faith as a Christian. With what you have shared, I find myself in a very similar situation as you are.

My Question is, now that you have had the time to analize... Were you able to find the answer to your question? If so, how?

Totally would love to hear, how you were able to do ))
                  I have no idea who you're addressing but faith comes from hearing the gospel. Even as the testimony concerning Christ was confirmed in you, 1 Cor 1:6

With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all. Acts 4:33

Knowing, brethren loved by God, His choice of you; 5 for our gospel did not come to you in word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction; 1 Thess 1:

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. Rom 1:16

Comment

Working...
                  X