No announcement yet.

FOR MY THOUGHT'S ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR MY THOUGHT'S ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS!

Isaiah 55: 8-9.For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Every action from heaven is provoked by love. I know the thoughts i have for you, thoughts of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Again the Lord said I honor them that honor me but they that despise me i esteem. God is interested in the life of His children but the enemy is also interested in the life of Gods Children AND THAT IS WHY THE SCRIPTURES WARNED US "To be vigilant for our adversary the devil is moving about seeking whom he may devour.
    There was a very prayerful and faithful brother who got married and was about to wed. All arrangements has been concluded. We all know what is involved in weeding, it's a day both the Bride and Groom see as the best day in their lives. As we all know that in Christian marriages, one has to do things to the glory of God. This's a true story that took place in one of the Assemblies of God Churches. The weeding was set and the church was filled to brim. As you know that the Bride must wed from the parsonage, so the Bride was set and the people was expecting the arrival of the Groom. At the eleventh hour, a message came that the car that was to take the Groom to the church got spoiled.

There was no more time left to make a fresh arrangements. Meanwhile, it was cloudy and about to rain. The groom, been a prayerful brother, has been asking God to hold the rain for the sake of His name. Finally he made up his mind as he believed God has answered his prayers to hold the rain. He stepped out in faith with the hope he has prayed. Few seconds the rain started dripping and he continued moving to the Church knowing fully well that time is not on his side. He prayed again and asked God to remember His promises but all entreaties proved abortive. The rain came heavily and since he has already been beaten by the rain he still believed God that He is able to hold the rain. Sincerely, he was heavily soaked by the rain.
    On getting to the Church, the Pastor has been worried why he has not been seen. The brother was furious, bitter and angry with God. The weeding commenced as expected with his soaked suit. When the weeding got to the stage were the Pastor asked is there any one here who knows why this weeding could not hold, let him speak or else hold his or her peace forever? Two young men raised their hands. What? When the Bride/Groom saw this two young men they nearly faint. God what is happening, what have i done that you should reward me in this way. What a disgrace to me that some people has come to disrupt my weeding? The Pastor called on the young men to come up and take the Mic. Praise the God and the people responded haliluya and all were ears. We are here to tell you that this young man has a wonderful God. We are here to assassinate him because from his evangelism, we have lost all our girl friends. His preaching has brought many of our gang stars out of our evil ways. We vowed that we shall not be alive to see him wed today and, we have been waiting for the car that would take him to the church but we could not see it. We want to declare that his God is the greatest and we are giving our lives to serve this God who has miraculously delivered him from our evil intentions because of his preaching to win our friends.

Oh what a mighty God we serve. Dear reader i do not know what you are passing through, you might have prayed for so many years, yet it seems as if God has forgotten you, today i want to remind you that God shall surprise you in that situation. Things might have seem impossibles to you, and it seems God has forgotten you. To you, it's like all hope is lost. Friends, it appears like that situation is unconquerable? I want to remind you that God has not forgotten you.
    God shall visit you at the right time. He said my thoughts is not your thought, Neither is my ways your ways for, as the heaven is higher than the earth, so are my ways and my thought. Dear reader wait upon the Lord for surely he must visit you. Finally, Habakkuk 2:1-3. Says i will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. 2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Dear reader: THE VISION IS FOR AN APPOINTED TIME WAIT. May the Lord richly bless you.

Re: FOR MY THOUGHT'S ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS!

Thanks for sharing..i love to hear stories like this..

Jude
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X