Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earths Magnetic Field

Boy, this is interesting...
    A physicist was on the news yesterday saying how they have discovered a hole in the earths magnetic field. He said this leaves us vulnerable to something that happens about once every 11 years where the sun flares up or "throws a tantrum" in his words and involved in this is a reversing every 11 years of the suns....poles? I think. It can affect all of our electomagnet gizmos and phones, satellites, etc.

He said the physicists were going public because they had discovered a miscalculation based on some wrong numbers and that the upcoming....flares would not be mild as they had thought but that they now think they will be more severe. He wanted to give a warning that we should have some back up plans set in place so everything didn't come to a screeching halt.

While he was speaking I was really getting zapped by the Holy Spirit pretty strong but I never know 100% exactly what He is saying so I just do the only thing I can and I pay attention and kind of store the information.

The really interesting thing is that the 11 year cycle peaks in 2012. I can't seem to get away from 2012 and it is bizarre. It kind of keeps coming up in things I read or hear. Just interesting, that's all...

Also forgot to say, it is a bit eerie how I keep reading "christian" fiction and the plots start coming about. Like Terri Blackstock had a series about just what the physicist was saying - electromagnetic pulses hitting the earth....I know it is fiction and that it could simply be applying imagination to bible prophecy and kind of saying - what if?....but there are a few writers of christian fiction that are downright prophetic-seeming..

Comment

Move in with the Amish until 2013 and all should be fine...

How much more fear mongering are we going to tolerate? Sure we need to be prepared and have plans, but between the global warming crowd, activist environmentalists who are social engineers in diguise, and the "jesus is coming back tomorrow" people...
      God's grace is not one size fits all, but rather "tailor made" for each person, an intimate, unique and amazing gift that continues to gift itself in countless ways.

Ephesians 4:4-7 ESV There is one body and one Spirit--just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call-- one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. But grace was given to each one of us (individually) according to the measure of Christ's gift.

Tea Party Member -- Not a Democrat nor a Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by paintdiva View Post
        Boy, this is interesting...
        A physicist was on the news yesterday saying how they have discovered a hole in the earths magnetic field. He said this leaves us vulnerable to something that happens about once every 11 years where the sun flares up or "throws a tantrum" in his words and involved in this is a reversing every 11 years of the suns....poles? I think. It can affect all of our electomagnet gizmos and phones, satellites, etc.

He said the physicists were going public because they had discovered a miscalculation based on some wrong numbers and that the upcoming....flares would not be mild as they had thought but that they now think they will be more severe. He wanted to give a warning that we should have some back up plans set in place so everything didn't come to a screeching halt.

While he was speaking I was really getting zapped by the Holy Spirit pretty strong but I never know 100% exactly what He is saying so I just do the only thing I can and I pay attention and kind of store the information.

The really interesting thing is that the 11 year cycle peaks in 2012. I can't seem to get away from 2012 and it is bizarre. It kind of keeps coming up in things I read or hear. Just interesting, that's all...
        Do you have a link to this information?
        Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
        Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

I didn't think this physicist was a "fearmongerer." I think he very much wanted to inform the public of a mistake in calculation that they had become aware of and he just wanted people to be aware that it is possible there will be some interruptions and frustrations in life in general.

It didn't scare me at all and in fact it excited me because the Holy Spirit moved in me. I trust God so much that I just don't get scared at all by things like this.

Comment

Originally posted by teddyv View Post
            Do you have a link to this information?
            No I don't. But this physicist was interveiwed on foxnews channel yesterday.........maybe their website would have something about it.

Comment

Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him.

24"For false Christs and (AB)false prophets will arise and will show great (AC)signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even (AD)the elect.
              25"Behold, I have told you in advance. 26"So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them.

I stopped worrying about all the sign-seekers and doomsday prophets many years ago.

Comment

Here's the news link.

Complete with 2012 reference and everything. Keep in mind, FOX is one of the "news" agencies that said "scientists" thought the Large Hadron Collider could open a black hole and destroy us all. Consequently I'm a little suspicious as to what the physicist really said, and how the reporter interpreted the information.

Comment

But that's what I'm saying-this man wasn't trying to be a doomsday prophet. He's just a physicist sayingops! We miscalculated our data and numbers are a little off.

And Terri Blackstock wasn't trying to work people up with her fiction series either. It was actually a good read about how people had to learn to go back to the old way of doing things in so many ways because all electronics were wiped out for a period of time. In her fiction series more people turned to God because of the pulses.

Comment

Originally posted by HisLeast View Post
                    Here's the news link.

Complete with 2012 reference and everything. Keep in mind, FOX is one of the "news" agencies that said "scientists" thought the Large Hadron Collider could open a black hole and destroy us all. Consequently I'm a little suspicious as to what the physicist really said, and how the reporter interpreted the information.
                    Good greif man! Because this is a phenomenon that occurs every 11 years, which happens to be 2012, there is some agenda by foxnews??

Comment

Good greif man! Because this is a phenomenon that occurs every 11 years, which happens to be 2012, there is some agenda by foxnews??
                      Did I say agenda? I said I was suspicious about what the physicist really said and what the reporter UNDERSTOOD.

Comment

Here's the news link.

And by the way, the things scientists have been wrong about over the years are too numerous to count but does this mean they shouldn't keep thinking and considering and attempting to inform or share what they believe they may have discovered?

If you have received the Holy Spirit and become sensitive to His voice, you look at things with more interest than fear...

Comment

And by the way, the things scientists have been wrong about over the years are too numerous to count but does this mean they shouldn't keep thinking and considering and attempting to inform or share what they believe they may have discovered?
                          If you care to re-read my post, you'll notice I said absolutely nothing about anything you wrote here.

If you have received the Holy Spirit and become sensitive to His voice, you look at things with more interest than fear...
                          Do I sound scared?

Comment

Did I say agenda? I said I was suspicious about what the physicist really said and what the reporter UNDERSTOOD.
                            Well to be honest, the reporters kind of scoffed his information off as another y2k type thing. And the physicist pretty much did all the talking and the reporters listened.

Comment

If you care to re-read my post, you'll notice I said absolutely nothing about anything you wrote here.

Do I sound scared?

Wow...
                              We just seem to not mesh together and be able to have a pleasant conversation. Sorry about that. I will not attempt to have a conversation with you anymore in the interest of keeping things unargumentative. I guess the things I find interesting are different from what you do....

Comment

Working...
                              X