Netanyahu wants to rebuild jewish tabernacle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netanyahu wants to rebuild jewish tabernacle

I've caught in the wind that Netanyahu is planning to rebuild David's tabernacle and soon the temple. They've already laid the plan out and it may be in the works very very soon. He feels "God has chosen him to do this work". The Sannhedrin have approved the plan.

Read Amos 9:9-11 and Acts 15:16.

I feel this is one of the very final steps before the tribulation era. I've known some people who have said "Regardless of the signs, I won't believe that we are close to the tribulation until someone is rebuilding the jewish temple". Well here you go.

Glory! Jesus is coming

Hi

Where did you read this? Do you have a link?

Thanks.
    And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

Comment

I was just telling my dh last night-this has to be soon-the temple being rebuilt I mean-the tribulation is fast approaching.

Comment

Originally posted by JesusMySavior View Post
        I've caught in the wind that Netanyahu is planning to rebuild David's tabernacle and soon the temple. They've already laid the plan out and it may be in the works very very soon. He feels "God has chosen him to do this work". The Sannhedrin have approved the plan. Read Amos 9:9-11 and Acts 15:16. I feel this is one of the very final steps before the tribulation era. I've known some people who have said "Regardless of the signs, I won't believe that we are close to the tribulation until someone is rebuilding the jewish temple". Well here you go. Glory! Jesus is coming
        Hi, JesusMySavior! I have heard the same thing, though I don't have a news article or anything to provide for backing that up. I think I heard it on a Christian TV news program recently. I've also heard in the past that Netanyahu believes he will be the prime minister of Israel at the time the Messiah comes. Is there anyone reading this thread who might provide a link to some information about this? If it is indeed true that he is planning to rebuild the temple, we could soon witness an incredible fulfillment of Bible prophecy!

Comment

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=44672

This is nothing new. The article above talks about the rebuilding of the temple. I found an article a year ago that an architectural firm was being sought and the new Sanhedrin was pushing to start prefabricating as soon as possible. At that time, the articles used in temple worship were already being made. Right now I can't find that first article I found, I believe it was written in 2005 also. I've posted it here before though.

Thing is - the Dome on the Rock still sits there. It's in the way. Things need to be brought into place for construction to take place and do it biblically. Nothing can happen until that is resolved. And, let's remember that the antichrist sits down in that new temple at it's completion.
          Seek ye FIRST the kingdom.
          Not second or third, but first.
          Only when all else pales to God, when He receives all glory,
          when He is the source of all hope,
          when His love is received and freely given,
          holding not to the world but to the promise to come,
          will all other things be added unto to you.

Comment

Have they found a red heifer yet? I know there have been a couple over the years that have either died or been disqualified.

Comment

whats the thing about a red heifer?

Comment

From what I have heard, they sacrificed a red heifer last Passover. But then again, I didn't actually see the article.

Anyway, as far as Temple plans are concerned, my sources have found that they have discovered that the actual spot of the Dome of the Rock is not on the ground where the "holy of Holies" is located. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...362927,00.html It is where the "Outer Court" is located, making the possibility of the temple's being rebuilt alongside of the Dome a big possibility. Even though plans are not made yet to build the temple alongside the Dome, I do know that the Pharisaic leaders are negotiating with the Arab religious leaders in that area, and one of the results were the Rabbis were able to go to the temple for a brief moment last year.

Although there aren't any new information right now from that front, it does not surprise me that Netanyahu would support the rebuilding of the temple. He has been militaristic concerning Israel for a long time now, and I am willing to bet that anything that he can do to push out the Muslim powers out of power in Israel. Now that there is a way to rebuild the temple without destroying the dome of the rock, Revelation 11 comes sharply into focus, with the Temple being rebuilt without having the outer court, which would have been given to the Gentiles. Stay tuned folks, it's about to get interesting.
                Last edited by third hero; Jan 9th 2009, 04:26 PM. Reason: posing a website I was looking for

Comment

I was just thinking - the Temple should be rebuilt on Mount Moriah, yes? What are the scriptures supporting this? Some people think this is the spot in Jerusalem where the Dome of the Rock now stands, which presents rather a problem unless there's something like an earthquake or other catastrophe to remove it.

But Abraham went into the wilderness to sacrifice Isaac rather than to an existing city, and Jerusalem (Salem) was an existing city at the time with a priest (Melchizedek). So it possible that the Moriah of Abraham and the intended rebuilding site isn't the mount in Jerusalem, but one elsewhere? Could it in fact linguistically be Moreh near Shechem where Abraham built an altar in Gen 12:6? The Samaritans believed (still believe) Isaac was nearly sacrificed on Mount Gerizim which is near Shechem, close to Nablus on the West Bank, and not in Jerusalem. But on the other hand, if it's built anywhere but Jerusalem, it won't be accepted by the Jews.

Just throwing out ideas here.

Comment

I believe it was Jack Van Impe program on christian tv who said that Netanyahu wants the temple rebuilt. I heard it this past week on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by 895rider View Post
                      I believe it was Jack Van Impe program on christian tv who said that Netanyahu wants the temple rebuilt. I heard it this past week on tv.
                      I heard it on there too.

Comment

Where in the bible does it say a third temple is to be built though?

I have heard about this most of my life too. Fernis our residence Jew, said they don't know where the original temple was to have it rebuilt...he doesn't expect it to happen. I sure hope not! Image what a huge slap in the face this would be to Jesus...starting sacrifices again. I especially don't understand the Christians that support this over there and are trying to get it done, knowing full well what it will do to the Jews...lead them to slaughter basically...

God bless
                        "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
                          Where in the bible does it say a third temple is to be built though?

I have heard about this most of my life too. Fernis our residence Jew, said they don't know where the original temple was to have it rebuilt...he doesn't expect it to happen. I sure hope not! Image what a huge slap in the face this would be to Jesus...starting sacrifices again. I especially don't understand the Christians that support this over there and are trying to get it done, knowing full well what it will do to the Jews...lead them to slaughter basically...

God bless
                          Personally, I want the Jews to be free of their blinders. From my research, the time when the Jews are free will end up being when the Abomination of Desolation happens. (Romans 11:25-26, Revelation 12). And you are absolutely right, moonglow. It would lead many of the Jews to slaughter, especially because of what the Abomination will do to cause the desolation of Jerusalem. It truly is a horrible experience that Israel will end up having to face, but I believe, like the Great Tribulation, it is necessary for the coming of the Lord to happen.

It really baffles me as to how some believers are egging the Jewsd on to rebuild the Temple, beause it is a death sentence to them when they do.

Even with all of that said, I believe that the 3rd temple has to be built... although calling it "the third temple" would be incaccurate. Having a temple dedicated to God without having the Spirit of God there is nothing more than a painting on a wall. It has all of the appearances of the real thing, but it is nothing more than a picture. A temple will be built. They will call it the Temple of God. It will look like the Temples of old sans the Outer court, and God will not be in it. (Revelation 11:1-2). The Beast will stand in the Holy of Holies replica, and he will make himself an abomination by proclaiming himself to be God. And after that moment, the Blinders wil fall from the eyes of the Jews, and they will have to run for their lives as the newly created abomination will send out the order to slay all in that city.

Comment

Originally posted by third hero View Post
                            Personally, I want the Jews to be free of their blinders. From my research, the time when the Jews are free will end up being when the Abomination of Desolation happens. (Romans 11:25-26, Revelation 12). And you are absolutely right, moonglow. It would lead many of the Jews to slaughter, especially because of what the Abomination will do to cause the desolation of Jerusalem. It truly is a horrible experience that Israel will end up having to face, but I believe, like the Great Tribulation, it is necessary for the coming of the Lord to happen.

It really baffles me as to how some believers are egging the Jewsd on to rebuild the Temple, beause it is a death sentence to them when they do.

Even with all of that said, I believe that the 3rd temple has to be built... although calling it "the third temple" would be incaccurate. Having a temple dedicated to God without having the Spirit of God there is nothing more than a painting on a wall. It has all of the appearances of the real thing, but it is nothing more than a picture. A temple will be built. They will call it the Temple of God. It will look like the Temples of old sans the Outer court, and God will not be in it. (Revelation 11:1-2). The Beast will stand in the Holy of Holies replica, and he will make himself an abomination by proclaiming himself to be God. And after that moment, the Blinders wil fall from the eyes of the Jews, and they will have to run for their lives as the newly created abomination will send out the order to slay all in that city.

Many Christians do not care about the jews because they are foolish and don't understand what the jews have to do with anything. They forget that salvation came from the jews, in the lineage of david.

I am anxious to see it happen because it means another sign has been given and Christ is ever closer to sweep us off our feet. I don't desire to see the jews slaughtered more than the next Christian, but they have rejected their savior for 2,000 years and since they are sowing to the wind, they will reap the whirlwind. May God continue to open their eyes in these final days.

From what I have understood and believed for the past 5 years of studying and reading Bible prophecy, the rebuilding of the temple was going to be the last major sign before the antichrist made his official appearance.

It's all going so fast it's almost blinding. But I have peace in my soul and though I mess up, God is faithful to restore His servants. Amen come Lord Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by musicmiss View Post
                              whats the thing about a red heifer?
                              In a nutshell the rabbis need the blood and ashes of a red heifer to bless the temple. That problem has been solved the temple autorities commissioned an American company to create the heifer and then bring it back to Israel to reproduce in the land.

Comment

Working...
                              X