Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fasten your seatbelts! End time events unfolding fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fasten your seatbelts! End time events unfolding fast!

i think things are happening very fast in regards to the endtimes. Watch in the next year for possible moves toward a one world government system. I think most all of the leaders of the world are in agreement on this. Wheather the "lawless one" antichrist will be a US figure or European figure or someone else I'm not sure. We need to remember that any government doesn't hold the answers to the worlds problems, God does. God is the one who sets up governments. He is so much greater than the evil ones of this world. He is our awesome and soon coming King!!

Praise the Lord!! Come Lord!!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

History unfolding right before our very eyes! What an awesome God we serve!
      .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
      .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Originally posted by JaneA View Post
        i think things are happening very fast in regards to the endtimes. Watch in the next year for possible moves toward a one world government system. I think most all of the leaders of the world are in agreement on this. Wheather the "lawless one" antichrist will be a US figure or European figure or someone else I'm not sure. We need to remember that any government doesn't hold the answers to the worlds problems, God does. God is the one who sets up governments. He is so much greater than the evil ones of this world. He is our awesome and soon coming King!!
        Hi, JaneA! I agree that things are moving along very fast. I suspect that we'll be seeing some remarkable things happening this year related to prophecy fulfillment. I'm listening for the great trumpet blast and putting everything I've got into preparing my family and others for the tribulation days to come.

Comment

Many signs are upon us and I believe as more are revealed, those that have fallen away will return because they will remember what the LORD Jesus has said about these times!!! Amen!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe King View Post
            Many signs are upon us and I believe as more are revealed, those that have fallen away will return because they will remember what the LORD Jesus has said about these times!!! Amen!!
            Hi, Joe King! I am praying that my sister will be one of those who return to Jesus, whether it happens before the rapture (much preferable) or after the rapture. I know so many of us have loved ones who are not yet Christians, and I know we are all concerned over their salvation. One thing I might share to help lift our aching hearts is that I can tell you that God will not fully "leave anyone behind" that will be His. Yes, the rapture may happen before some of our loved ones come to believe in Him, and they will be left here to endure the tribulation hour (whether part or all of it, we'll have to wait and see). But I believe that God knows who will someday turn to Him and who will not, and I believe that He will work on those people's hearts who will be His in the future. He will accomplish bringing them to salvation, even if it be during hard tribulation times. He won't abandon them if He knows they will turn their hearts to Him. He'll use every situation they find themselves in to get them where they need to be. He'll bring every last one home, and when all is said and done, they will have never been left behind at all because they will be able to say that God pursued their hearts to the very end.

Comment

One of the reasons I believe in the pretribulation rapture is that God is so loving and does not want to leave anyone behind. For those who are still here after the rapture, there is a very definitive message for them as they then see that people they know, loved ones, friends, etc. are no longer here. They can then realize that there was only one reason for that. They had gone to heaven to be with God. There will be those who will pick up the cause and others will come to know Him who never believed before.

Comment

A word to the wise. I have been saved for 34 years, and have heard it time and time again the all signs say the time is short. And it may be. We should always be ready. On the other hand, we are to be Jesus' hands and feet in the here and now.

Consider this: What if the current excitement is another flash in the pan? And He tarries another 1000 years?

We must be faithful in little now. Don't be so concerned about perceived signs and getting ready to leave this mortal coil that you forget it is His coming, not our going, that is primary. Are your neighbors ready for Him?

Those of you who are stockpiling, because you believe you will go through tribulation and deprivation and persecution - remember what Jesus told the rich man who had his barns full.
                Free indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by karenoka27 View Post
                  History unfolding right before our very eyes! What an awesome God we serve!

The funny thing is I always wished I lived in Moses time, or Jesus time so I can say I was eyewitness to history, but what I haven't realized is I am living it right now-just the tail end of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Romber View Post
                    The funny thing is I always wished I lived in Moses time, or Jesus time so I can say I was eyewitness to history, but what I haven't realized is I am living it right now-just the tail end of it!
                    I'm so glad I wasn't born during Moses' time or even Jesus' time. It would have been unlikely that I would have been saved, but here I am in the present awaiting our LORD's return!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libre View Post
                      A word to the wise. I have been saved for 34 years, and have heard it time and time again the all signs say the time is short. And it may be. We should always be ready. On the other hand, we are to be Jesus' hands and feet in the here and now.

Consider this: What if the current excitement is another flash in the pan? And He tarries another 1000 years?

We must be faithful in little now. Don't be so concerned about perceived signs and getting ready to leave this mortal coil that you forget it is His coming, not our going, that is primary. Are your neighbors ready for Him?

Those of you who are stockpiling, because you believe you will go through tribulation and deprivation and persecution - remember what Jesus told the rich man who had his barns full.
                      In the Civil War people thought it was the end of the world. Even the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" talks about it. So I believe that Christ and Christ alone knows when the end will come. But every single day I ask myself "Is this where I want to be when Jesus comes back"
                      Matthew 10:39
                      He that finds his life shall lose it: and he that loses his life for my sake shall find it.

Comment

Actually, I believe that it is Luke 12:49 and 50 where Jesus says that He was ready for it to happen then but yet it still hasn't happened.

I agree with Libre. We should just be spiritually ready for the second coming.

Comment

I'll share your excitement. I believe the Lord is returning soon just as much as I did 20 years ago. Well, ok, maybe more so even now! There is a crown for those who love His appearing.
                          I have a Blog. Please visit!

My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

Comment

Originally posted by wombat View Post
                            Hi, Joe King! I am praying that my sister will be one of those who return to Jesus, whether it happens before the rapture (much preferable) or after the rapture. I know so many of us have loved ones who are not yet Christians, and I know we are all concerned over their salvation. One thing I might share to help lift our aching hearts is that I can tell you that God will not fully "leave anyone behind" that will be His. Yes, the rapture may happen before some of our loved ones come to believe in Him, and they will be left here to endure the tribulation hour (whether part or all of it, we'll have to wait and see). But I believe that God knows who will someday turn to Him and who will not, and I believe that He will work on those people's hearts who will be His in the future. He will accomplish bringing them to salvation, even if it be during hard tribulation times. He won't abandon them if He knows they will turn their hearts to Him. He'll use every situation they find themselves in to get them where they need to be. He'll bring every last one home, and when all is said and done, they will have never been left behind at all because they will be able to say that God pursued their hearts to the very end.

Aloha Wombat. If there is a rapture, I really hope that it is pre-trib or mid-tribulation rapture so that people can wake up and realize that there is a living God! It would be the biggest piece of "evidence" that they would have ever seen!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Libre View Post

Yes.

It could be that we will face our individual end times long before Jesus comes back in victory.

Comment

Working...
                              X