X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Ravenhill

I thought there may be some here that have heard of this
    man a man of God that loved God, Leonard Ravenhill. The
    Judgment Seat Of Christ, please don't miss this.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&oq=Leonard+R#

Jude

A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

L. Ravenhill... what a mighty preacher he was during his day.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Comment

I always considered Ravenhill a prophet of this day. Many of his sermons are still salient to the current church. I meet Clayt Sonmore who helped found the full gospel businessmen. He was best friends with William Brahnom and knew Leonard Ravenhill very well. I spent a full day with Clayt and he told me all kinds of stories about Brannom and Ravenhill. He gave me the inside scoop on why Ravenhill stopped attending the Kansas city meetings with Rick Joyner and Mike Bickle. Man, the stories he told!
      Ravenhill was a true endtime prophet
      Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Ravenhill And Paul Washer

I see a lot in Paul Washer that emulates Leonard Ravenhill.

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...yerMode=simple

Jude

A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

The Judgement Seat Of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill

This was a side link to the one you posted earlier:

The Judgement Seat Of Christ by Leonard Ravenhill

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-188489222408332141&ei=gFd-SdiOA4iGqwLRlunkAw&q=leonard+ravenhill
          Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Originally posted by shepherdsword View Post
            I always considered Ravenhill a prophet of this day. Many of his sermons are still salient to the current church. I meet Clayt Sonmore who helped found the full gospel businessmen. He was best friends with William Brahnom and knew Leonard Ravenhill very well. I spent a full day with Clayt and he told me all kinds of stories about Brannom and Ravenhill. He gave me the inside scoop on why Ravenhill stopped attending the Kansas city meetings with Rick Joyner and Mike Bickle. Man, the stories he told!
            Ravenhill was a true endtime prophet
            Can you share what he foretold?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe King View Post
              Can you share what he foretold?
              Hmmm now where are all of the Ravenhill links?

Comment

Hmmm now where are all of the Ravenhill links?
                I meant really briefly I can't watch all of the videos.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe King View Post
                  I meant really briefly I can't watch all of the videos.
                  He repeats and re emphasizes the warnings of Peter and Paul about the great falling away in the last days. He offers Godly correction for those that have strayed to get them on the right track. He also encourages those that are doing well. He is actually more of a minister to ministers since he has vast experience in church government. He predicted that the Rick Joyner( Morningstar) and Mike Bickle(International house of prayer) would fall into a "kingdom building spirit" and begin to gather men around themselves. This has come true and his foresight in this was one of the main reasons he abandoned the Kansas City movement.

Comment

He repeats and re emphasizes the warnings of Peter and Paul about the great falling away in the last days. He offers Godly correction for those that have strayed to get them on the right track. He also encourages those that are doing well. He is actually more of a minister to ministers since he has vast experience in church government. He predicted that the Rick Joyner( Morningstar) and Mike Bickle(International house of prayer) would fall into a "kingdom building spirit" and begin to gather men around themselves. This has come true and his foresight in this was one of the main reasons he abandoned the Kansas City movement.
                    Thank you very much!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X