6-6-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-6-6

I just got paid. When I looked at my payroll check, the amount of payment was right but the check number is 666! What should I do? If I cash it, am I accepting the mark of the beast?

I am assuming you are using tongue in cheek to make a point...??

Comment

My tongue is so firmly implanted that I can hardly talk!

But my check number was 666!

Comment

Endorse the check over to me. I'll take care of it for you.

Comment

Yea - what rom826 said!
          V
          I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
          - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

I will add that all subsequent checks will carry a number mathematically that will reflect this number, using various formulas. Therefore, you should send us all further checks to us and we will bless them and anoint them and cash them to avoid you submitting to the mark.

Comment

I am so happy to have so many helpful, self-abasing Christians that will be willing to take this burden from me. I feel so much lighter now...

Comment

Originally posted by RabbiKnife View Post
                I just got paid. When I looked at my payroll check, the amount of payment was right but the check number is 666! What should I do? If I cash it, am I accepting the mark of the beast?
                Hi, RabbiKnife! The mark of the beast will be a mark taken on the hand or forehead once the beast's economic system has been put into place. So don't worry--your check is okay to cash.

Comment

It is pretty amazing though to see so many people who fear accidentally taking "the mark" though, isn't it? I always just assume that they are very new christians who have not yet gotten to the level of trust that they don't worry but trust Him in everything and for everything or that they have not gotten to know His voice yet.

Comment

Or they've read too many Chick Tracts.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbiKnife View Post
                      Or they've read too many Chick Tracts.

Dude - you make me laugh!!!
                      I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
                      - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

You didn't hold it in your right hand, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Psalms Fan View Post
                          You didn't hold it in your right hand, did you?

BAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

This thread definitely needs an award for inducing laughter!
                          Hebrews 11:1 Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Meike & I have the same birthday! Na-na na, na-na!!!

Comment

My tax refund is 4,666... what do I do with the first digit?
                            Dragonfighter1
                            Vivo est Ministro

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfighter1 View Post
                              My tax refund is 4,666... what do I do with the first digit?
                              Keep the 4 and send me the 666. I'll do that for you because I'm so darn nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X