The two battles found in Rev 19 and Rev 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ross3421 View Post
    I see 1000 years as a period of time but metaphorically speaking..... it like you saying, man I have waited a 1000 years for this to happen.....here a 1000 years is a period of time but is not a literal 1000 years as it was used as a metaphor.
    You are not making any sense, I'm afraid.

The 1000 years in rev 20 is only used as the Spirit is consistent with 2 PT 3:8 when describing un measured time outside this realm. If 2 PT 3:8 would have used 1 million then so would have rev 20.
    Does anyone know what ross3421 is talking about please?

Hell meaning bottomless pit.
    I'm not sure that the bottomless pit is hell...

The event of Satan in the pit is not upon earth so time is not measured. That is why when speaking of time outside this realm times, time and half are used. This equates to the 1260 period upon the earth. Hell is a spiritual place inside the earth.
    You said in your last post that Satan is not bound in heaven. And now you say he's not bound on earth either, so where will he be bound, then? I have already reminded you that heaven is a part of heaven - so tell us where he is bound?

Satan is in the pit while all those three things are happening. We see him coming up from the pit when the 2W are finished. We see the woman is protected from the FACE of the serpent for this time. And while the AC (son of Satan) is upon the earth Satan is in the pit.

Satan would be the second beast coming up from the earth.
    You'll find that no one believes what you're saying because Satan is still unbound during the 3.5 years of the AC and the 2Ws.

Comment

Originally posted by Trivalee View Post

You'll find that no one believes what you're saying because Satan is still unbound during the 3.5 years of the AC and the 2Ws.

Yes and even after the GT he is still unbound and not imprisoned:

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
      Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Only after the battle of Armageddon is Satan finally imprisoned.
      James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Trivalee View Post

You are not making any sense, I'm afraid.
        Do you know what a metaphor is?

I'm not sure that the bottomless pit is hell...

IS 14:15
        Yet thou shalt be brought down to
        hell
        , to the sides of the
        pit
        EZ 31:16
        I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to
        hell
        with them that descend into the
        pit
        :

You said in your last post that Satan is not bound in heaven. And now you say he's not bound on earth either, so where will he be bound, then? I have already reminded you that heaven is a part of heaven - so tell us where he is bound?

He is bound in the pit for the 3.5 years. Question who then comes up from the pit and kills the 2W? If not Satan who?

So twice we have an entity coming up from the bottomless pit once before the second coming and then 1000 years later? Note also there is a little season before the second coming as well!!! Are there two little seasons? NO.

Rev 6
        And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a
        little season
        , until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 11
        And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the
        bottomless pit
        shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Rev 20
        And cast him into the
        bottomless pit
        , and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a
        little season.

Comment

Are there two little seasons?

Of course.

The term is used twice and one is the dead in heaven waiting for God to avenge their deaths and one is after the thousand years ends and Satan is given a little season. Not only are there two, there are vastly different from one another.

Rev_6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

God's people die in this little season.

Rev_20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

NONE of God's people die in this little season.

Obviously these are two different seasons of time.
          James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post

Of course.

The term is used twice and one is the dead in heaven waiting for God to avenge their deaths and one is after the thousand years ends and Satan is given a little season. Not only are there two, there are vastly different from one another.

Rev_6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

God's people die in this little season.

Rev_20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

NONE of God's people die in this little season.

Obviously these are two different seasons of time.
            So we have two different persons coming up from the pit on two different occasions for two different little seasons?? I don't think so.

First occurrence entity up from pit for little season

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Second occurrence entity up from the pit for little season

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Who comes up from the pit in Rev 11 and kills the 2Ws if is not Satan?

Comment

So we have two different persons coming up from the pit on two different occasions for two different little seasons?? I don't think so.

First occurrence entity up from pit for little season

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Second occurrence entity up from the pit for little season

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Who comes up from the pit in Rev 11 and kills the 2Ws if is not Satan?

Satan can enter and exit the opened pit as many times as he wants to. The only time he cannot do that is when he is locked in the pit. He must wait a thousand years before being able to leave it.

Comment

Satan can enter and exit the opened pit as many times as he wants to. The only time he cannot do that is when he is locked in the pit. He must wait a thousand years before being able to leave it.
                So then why does he even have to come up from the pit to kill the 2Ws?????? Let me guess, it's his second home....

Comment

So then why does he even have to come up from the pit to kill the 2Ws?????? Let me guess, it's his second home....
                  I think it's easier to kill them when not in the pit which is sorta like a different dimension.

Comment

I think it's easier to kill them when not in the pit which is sorta like a different dimension.
                    Your missing the point made.....if Satan at that time the killing of the 2Ws can come and go from the pit as he wishes then why would he be in the pit? Why would he not come from the earth or wherever? Why would he want to be in the pit and not elsewhere? Would he not rather be on earth?

You see he can only come up from the pit not by his choosing but rather he is contained therein.

Comment

Your missing the point made.....if Satan at that time the killing of the 2Ws can come and go from the pit as he wishes then why would he be in the pit? Why would he not come from the earth or wherever? Why would he want to be in the pit and not elsewhere? Would he not rather be on earth?

The pit is in the Earth so it's the same difference.

You see he can only come up from the pit not by his choosing but rather he is contained therein.
                      No, he is not limited to how many times he can enter and exit the pit until the last time where he is locked in there and will be let out one time before going to the LOF.

Comment

Working...
                      X