Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the entity which comes up from the pit and kills the 2W's? The dragon, Satan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ewq1938
    replied
    Originally posted by ross3421 View Post
    Firstly we can say that flesh cannot come up from the pit.
    Of course it can. Satan and all angels have flesh bodies just not human flesh.

Leave a comment:

• marty fox
    replied

But wait, if the destroyer is Apollon and is found in the pit then the one working with God in Exodus is evil.

In Job we see God used/allowed Lucifer to smote Job with boils for his purpose. So likewise in Exodus God uses the destroyer (evil one) to carrying out his purpose.

The destroyer in Exodus is not good and the one being in the pit bad. They both need to be bad as they are the same. Can there be a good destroyer and a bad destroyer?
    Or the destroyer was on Gods side in Exodus time and turned against God later like satan did.

In Job it says that satan harmed Job but in exodus it says that The Lord harmed them through the destroyer

Leave a comment:

• ross3421
    replied
    Originally posted by marty fox View Post

Satan became Gods enemy in the garden of eve when God cursed him.

In exodus the destroyer is working with God
    But wait, if the destroyer is Apollon and is found in the pit then the one working with God in Exodus is evil.

In Job we see God used/allowed Lucifer to smote Job with boils for his purpose. So likewise in Exodus God uses the destroyer (evil one) to carrying out his purpose.

The destroyer in Exodus is not good and the one being in the pit bad. They both need to be bad as they are the same. Can there be a good destroyer and a bad destroyer?

Leave a comment:

• Revelation Man
    replied
    Firstly we can say that flesh cannot come up from the pit. So the entity coming up from the pit needs to be spirit in nature. Then we this entity then making war and kills the 2W's. Therefore this entity coming up from the pit is spirit in nature then must unite with a fleshly body on earth and become a man. So the question needs to be asked what spirit can come up from the pit and have the power to then overcome the 2W's? Not just any demon spirit.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Now we see another reference of an entity coming up from the pit in Rev 17. Now we see this same entity becomes a king. He is the 8th king and the one dressed in scarlet whom the woman is riding. We also see the 8th king is "of" the seven. We see in verse 10 John speaks of kings so then this 8th king is of the seven kings.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
    And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

So who has seven kings? The dragon.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Some may say the 7 heads are not seven kings. Surely there are not 7 literal mountains upon the dragon in heaven nor 7 worldly empires. Rather these 7 heads are kings in which the woman is supported. The city is supported by these 7 kings likened unto mountains whereby she is supported. Thus the dragon has 7 kings in his government as does the Lamb of God as well.

So it is the dragon, Satan who comes up from the pit and kills the 2W's. Therefore the event of Satan coming up again from the pit some 1000 years later does not happen.

For those who continually want to post Rev 20 and claim the 1000 years is literal then need to explain what spirit entity comes up from the pit and is able to kill the 2W's if not Satan.
    Its Apollyon, the Scarlet Colored Beast of Rev. 17 who has NO CROWNS......The Dragon Beast of Rev. 12 has 7 CROWNS on the 7 Heads {One being the Anti-Christ}........The Man/Anti-Christ Beast of Rev. 13 has 10 CROWNS on the 10 Horns/kings that give him their power.

So he has no Kingdom on this earth, but his Kingdom is the Bottomless Pit. He was OF THE SEVEN means he was of the First 6 as a Demon placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region {MSR} and that means the prince of Persia who RESISTED Micheal for 21 days in Dan. chapter 10 was Apollyon the Destroyer, his job was to Destroy Israel He was placed in the pit during the 2000 some odd year church age and whilst Israel was as Dead Men's Bones. He will be released at the first Woe and will then kill the Two-witnesses at the 2nd Woe as a SPIRIT......God can kill men as a SPIRIT right ? He needs no body, just the authority from God to do so.

Yes agree. I see the second beast man + spirit.

I don't see this happening until the 3.5 years of the first beast is over. Could be wrong here but it does appear the beast would not come up from the pit until the 2Ws are finished. Would he come up earlier and wait to kill them?

First beast 1----1260

Second beast 1260----1335
    The Second Beast of Rev. 13 is a Jewish High Priest, like unto Jason whom Antiochus appointed High Priest via a bribe, Jason's real nae was Yeshua he tried to Hellenize the Jews leading to the Maccabean Revolt. Onias III was Jasons' brother, a pious High Priest who Antiochus killed. So hes a Jewish High Priest who the Anti-Christ appoints to BEAST over Relugin,not any part of the Government per se.

There is no Beast until 1260, he becomes the Beast by Conquering Israel/Jerusalem......the False Prophet is a Jewish High Priest BEFORE he becomes THE BEAST over Religion. He TAKES the Sacrifice away {forbids Jesus worship} at the 1290, which is 30 days BEFORE the 1260, and the 1335 is 45 days BEFORE the 1290.

The 1335 is the Two-witnesses showing up 1335 days BEFORE the Second Coming ENDS these Wonders.

The 1290 is the False Prophet FORBIDDING the Jews who repented via the Two-witnesses from worshiping Jesus {THE SACRIFICE} in the Temple and PLACES the AoD in the Temple.

The 1260 is the Beast Conquering the Holy peoples {Jews}. Thus the Jews WHO REPENTED know via the AoD that they need to Flee Judea just like Jesus stated in Matthew 24, and they know it via the New Testament that they use to not be able to read and via the Two-witnesses of course. The AoD and the taking away of THE SACRIFICE {Jesus} is the SIGN to Flee.

Leave a comment:

• angelmike
    replied

How can a man come up from the pit? A spirit must come up from the pit.

This is the first beast which reigns for 3.5 years but notice the beast does not come up from the pit until the 3.5 years has ended. The second beast is the one whom kills the 2Ws which arises after the 3.5 years for a little season 1260-1335.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

So the beast does not kill them until the 3.5 years is finished. Do we think the beast came up at the start of 3.5 years and waited to kill them?

The second beast is the first beast man + spirit.
    Correct. You are right.

Leave a comment:

• marty fox
    replied

I did not bring up the AC in the thread. In your opinion is the destroyer either the first or second beast?
    Sorry I didn’t say you brought but you did mention him

I don’t see the destroyer as either although the antichrist that John speaks of is more like the second beast the land beast the false prophet

The only time in revelation the destroyer is named and mentioned is In chapter 9 and I think only for the purpose it says. I think many demons are captured in the abyss

Leave a comment:

• marty fox
    replied

Who says he was serving God then? At what point did Lucifer become God's enemy?

God used and allowed Lucifer to smote Job
    Satan became Gods enemy in the garden of eve when God cursed him.

In exodus the destroyer is working with God

23 When the Lord goes through the land to strike down the Egyptians, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe and will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyerto enter your houses and strike you down.

Leave a comment:

• ross3421
    replied

The antichrist is exactly who John says he is a spirit. People confuse the antichrist and the sea beast in revelation.

The term antichrist is only used four times in the scriptures in Johns epistles and this same John wrote the book of revelation didn’t use the term antichrist once and there is a reason for this They are different entities they don’t even have the same purpose or character.
    I did not bring up the AC in the thread. In your opinion is the destroyer either the first or second beast?

Leave a comment:

• marty fox
    replied

You still are not answering the question....who is the AC?

Is the AC Satan + man?
    The antichrist is exactly who John says he is a spirit. People confuse the antichrist and the sea beast in revelation.

The term antichrist is only used four times in the scriptures in Johns epistles and this same John wrote the book of revelation didn’t use the term antichrist once and there is a reason for this They are different entities they don’t even have the same purpose or character.

Leave a comment:

• ross3421
    replied

Not during the times of exodus lucifer was already gods enemy then.
    Who says he was serving God then? At what point did Lucifer become God's enemy?

God used and allowed Lucifer to smote Job

Leave a comment:

• marty fox
    replied

I don't see any reason the destroyer can't be Satan. Lucifer probably has many names. Lucifer was once a servant of God.
    Not during the times of exodus lucifer was already gods enemy then.

Leave a comment:

• ross3421
    replied

No because revelation tells us he is also named appoylon Satan’s name is Lucifer they are also described differently

This I believe to be a powerful fallen angel a demon who once was a servant of God back in the days of exodus
    I don't see any reason the destroyer can't be Satan. Lucifer probably has many names. Lucifer was once a servant of God.

Leave a comment:

• ross3421
    replied
    Originally posted by boangry View Post

This same beast controls the AC in fact Rev 13 shows us how the two beasts become one and also make another, verse 12 says he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. So in a sense I also agree the AC kills the two witnesses.
    Yes agree. I see the second beast man + spirit.

I don't see this happening until the 3.5 years of the first beast is over. Could be wrong here but it does appear the beast would not come up from the pit until the 2Ws are finished. Would he come up earlier and wait to kill them?

First beast 1----1260

Second beast 1260----1335

So we have Satan being the seven rulers of the world, which as we can see makes him an actual eighth Rev 17:11"[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue][SIZE=16px]And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."
    I see the heads differently. I see them as part of Satan, His 7 henchman so to speak, part of his government. I see then as seven demons aka God has 7 spirits as well.....Michael, Gabriel, Raphael ect...

In saying that is there any reason why you think they cant be different ages, except for the notion that Satan being bound and released can only happen once?
    Many others but I think that Satan would only be able to be cast and released once not twice.

Leave a comment:

• marty fox
    replied

Would not the destroyer be Satan?
    No because revelation tells us he is also named appoylon Satan’s name is Lucifer they are also described differently

This I believe to be a powerful fallen angel a demon who once was a servant of God back in the days of exodus

Leave a comment:

• ross3421
    replied

This entity below the destroyer is who comes out of the pit in revelation

Exodus 12:21-23
    21 Then Moses summoned all the elders of Israel and said to them, “Go at once and select the animals for your families and slaughter the Passover lamb.
    22Take a bunch of hyssop, dip it into the blood in the basin and put some of the blood on the top and on both sides of the doorframe. None of you shall go out of the door of your house until morning.
    23 When the Lord goes through the land to strike down the Egyptians, he will see the blood on the top and sides of the doorframe and will pass over that doorway, and he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down.

Notice this entity below is also called the destroyer and can't harm those who have the protected mark of God

Revelation 9:1-4 & 11
    The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.
    2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.
    3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.
    4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

Most would know him as the angle of death
    Would not the destroyer be Satan?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X