Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelation 9

Antichrist supported from the abyss – Revelation. 11:7; 18:8

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

In the book of Revelation, John speaks of angels doing the work of God. In chapter 20: 6, an angel holds the key of the abyss. Here talked about a star. Satan called the morning star and Christ the Bright morning star. Satan still has access to the Kingdom of God. How many times did he not charge Job and still the saints today? Here Satan had given the power to release these bound demons for their command given by God. As he obeyed not to kill Job, they would be not to harm the people who have the seal of God. To this day, God is in control and exercises authority over the devil and his angels. If it were not, no human could have existed anymore. We must always bear in mind that he is not part of God's plan of salvation. He is in charge of the wicked and them alone.

Isaiah 14:12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn? How do you lie down to the earth, the ruler of the nations!

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

The pit of the abyss is evil of this event. When flocks of grasshoppers fly together, it also looks like smoke because they appear innumerable. The Bible also uses the terms: Like the sand of the sea to represent multitude or like the stars in the universe. The smoke represents a gas produced by scientists, who apparently attack the nervous system without killing humans. This is a chemical warfare. This method used to weaken soldiers. This weakening occurs when the Antichrist receives his power from the King of the Abyss as described in chapter 13. I always wondered how he would conquer the world by himself without any help. Here he finds his help from the evil one who supports him. Before these things happen, the 144,000 Israelites sealed that they receive no harm. This pain will only apply to the wicked because; Christ seals the saints.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Grasshoppers and scorpions symbolize the power of destruction. From the smoke we find the description of the origin by which it is performed. It should also be understood here that the grasshoppers came from the smoke and not from the well. The great danger is in the smoke coming from the well.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

What also needs to be made clear is that demons like some who claim to be here have no interest in damaging nature. Their command and desire is to destroy man. The battle is about the soul of man who must turn away from God. This plague is to weaken the wicked who stand against the Antichrist to give him victory in the uprooting of the three horns. It is clear this war takes place in Israel.

5-6 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Spiritual mortality will have an impact on the wicked, that the desire to die is preferred over life. Unfortunately, the desire will not be fulfilled. Those who see suicide as the way out will be ashamed because the angel of death will disappoint them. What does God not have to bring all about man to repent? Look, how great is His grace to withhold the angel of death to give them another chance to repent.

Jeremiah 8: 3 And death shall be preferred over all the remnant, even the remnant of this wicked generation in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

This scourge comes from people incited by the devil to justify such evil actions. The description of this evil shows us who is behind the planning of such inhuman cruelty. Now, man turns to Satan for help for victory on earth.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

Hair symbolizes power. Teeth, power to tear. Their intention is definitely not good.

Joel 1: 6 For a strong and innumerable nation is come up upon my land; its teeth are lion teeth, and it can bite like a lioness.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

Joe 2:4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

10 -11 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The word Apollion means destroyer or executor of the judgment of God. Before the Antichrist rebelled against the world, man weakened. Who can make war if you feel ill? This scripture shows how evil these actions occur and that man used to perform this evil.

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

The New World Order makes war with Antichrist after he breaks the covenant with Israel.

13-14 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

The Antichrist breaks the covenant with Israel and the NWO. Here begins the great tribulation for the whole world. After his great victory against the NWO, he settled in Israel and sits in the temple. Sacrifices made for him and not for God. Be not confused with the battle of Armageddon. The coming of Christ has not yet come. This war occurs when the Antichrist rises against the 10 regions of which three uprooted. The Antichrist needs only to uproot three horns and the rest of the world is in his power.

Daniel. 7:20 And of the ten horns that were upon his head, and the other that came up, and of which three fell, that is, the horn that had eyes and a mouth that spake great things, whose stature was greater than that of the other.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Ezek 5:12 A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

The N.W.O. is enraged at cunning man who behaved himself so arrogantly. Therefore, it has decided to bring in the big men to stop the desolate. What a ridiculous attempt by man after deceived by the devil, to act now in his own power against the Antichrist. The world firmly believes they have the power to destroy him. The mass of troops sent against the Antichrist are the Russians and China. Now they will be discouraged when they see the corpses destroyed by the Antichrist. The Antichrist is going to enjoy every moment of it, destroying humanity before he taken to the lake of fire.

17-19 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

The description of John refers to modern war equipment. The only reference so far is the tank that can fire on all sides.

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Just as the script gives it, they did not stop their idolatry, because Babylon was already built while the wicked idolatry operated by the World Council of Churches. This war brings a great slaughter among humanity. Now there is war and peace away which they so desired. By this time, we are already within the last 42 months period where the Antichrist applies himself to the wicked who are trying to restrain him. This is typically the behavior of the wicked, now that the war is over, man falls back to his bad habits of worship.

Isaiah. 41: 7 And the craftsman strengthened the goldsmith, he that smote with the hammer, he that smote the anvil, and said of the solder, It is well. Then he clings it with nails so that it does not falter.

21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

This war held in the East, as it will take place at the Euphrates. John clearly describes the modern weapons used in this war. Therefore, God surrenders them to this desire to kill one another. The hour of the Antichrist has arrived. The NWO destroyed. The devil has his master plan against humanity and taken control to achieve his goal, with destruction of humanity. The Antichrist is not part of the NWO. Many do not understand, but if we understand prophecy, we will see that the Antichrist stands up against the NOW, exalt himself above all people and God. He now takes control of ten regions, which are the ten horns. His hour has now come to take over the world for his father the devil. All this crazy person needs is some atomic bombs. With that, he can rule the whole world. Was it not the devil's plan from the beginning to rule man? Therefore, he cheats them every day with the commands they receive to do his will. Now the Antichrist is there to put his final plan in place. Of course, the NWO will now stand against it to prevent it from acting dictatorially, which is contrary to the NWO' s plans. The three horns now uprooted by the power of the Antichrist. The devil hits man to make war on him, without man's knowledge of whom he is actually fighting. When the NWO sends their soldiers to him, they crushed, therefore they send even more until three horns uprooted. Well, after the third horn, the NWO realizes that this is not the Antichrist's power, and becomes one with him. The NWO thinks that worship of Satan is the solution to the world. The Antichrist's actions will show that they have failed. Not even the devil can control without making a mess. This war will bring many people back to cry out to God for help. Here, the saints can help a lot in showing them the right way. We must remember that the wrath of God is not to destroy man, but to repent. His arm is not too short to save souls crying to Him for mercy. Hallelujah! Jesus is coming again!

Malachi. 3: 5 And I will draw near unto you to execute judgment; and against them that push away the stranger, and fear him not, saith the LORD of hosts.
    To God be the Glory

It was just pointed out to me that the angel who is given the key in Rev 9:1 is likely the same one who comes down with this same key to lock away Satan Rev 20:1.
    Meaning God allows this to happen at the appointed time.

Since this NWO leader is described in Daniel as the king of the north out of the old kingdom of Greece, I believe the nation of Seleucia will come back as from the dead in the same way that Israel has. The current government instability in Syria and Iraq could lead to a new nation of Seleucia. It's leader will be the antichrist. He will reign for 5 months initially and later for 42 months. Rev 13:5.

I believe the locusts will be helicopters firing non-lethal poison gas.

Since the army of the 6th trumpet is the 2nd woe and not the 3rd, I believe this 6th trumpet army will become the army of the antichrist in Rev 13.
    This is the army that will take away Israel's animal sacrifice and set up the abomination of desolation, beginning the 3.5 year period of great tribulation.
    This army of the antichrist will settle in Jerusalem when the surrounding armies come to Armageddon for the 3rd woe. Compare Libya and Ethiopia, together with the kings of the east and north in Dan 11:43-45 with Ez 38:1-6.
    Compare Ez 38:20 with the similar passages of Rev 6:14-16 and Rev 16:18-20. This is the great shaking or earthquake that is associated with the throne of God on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by 6paths View Post
      Are you still watching Jack and Tex?

The locusts are demon spirits which go forth INTO the souls of men upon the earth to gather them to battle.

Comment

Originally posted by angelmike View Post

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

Isaiah 14:12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn? How do you lie down to the earth, the ruler of the nations!
        One could be inclined to think it is Satan which is given the key. But just because a star is falling from heaven does not mean it is Satan. Is Satan really given the key? Does he give it back?
        In Rev 20 we see an angel (star) coming down from heaven with the key and casting Satan in the pit. Therefore Satan would have to be given the key in rev 9 and give it back whereby later he could be locked up and released with the same key????
        I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the
        keys
        of
        hell
        and of
        death

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

The pit of the abyss is evil of this event. When flocks of grasshoppers fly together, it also looks like smoke because they appear innumerable. The Bible also uses the terms: Like the sand of the sea to represent multitude or like the stars in the universe. The smoke represents a gas produced by scientists, who apparently attack the nervous system without killing humans. This is a chemical warfare.
        The locusts are demon spirits which go forth INTO the souls of men upon the earth to gather them to battle.

This method used to weaken soldiers. This weakening occurs when the Antichrist receives his power from the King of the Abyss as described in chapter 13. I always wondered how he would conquer the world by himself without any help.
        The demonic spirits will not weaken but control the people, hence why they can't even kill themselves as they are indwelled demonically. Just like the days in Noah and the same timeframe 150 days to boot.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
        Well of course not, there is a green new deal by then!

5-6 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Spiritual mortality will have an impact on the wicked, that the desire to die is preferred over life. Unfortunately, the desire will not be fulfilled. Those who see suicide as the way out will be ashamed because the angel of death will disappoint them. What does God not have to bring all about man to repent? Look, how great is His grace to withhold the angel of death to give them another chance to repent.
        Again these folks are demonically controlled and try to kill themselves due to the torment of this indwelling but can't.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The word Apollion means destroyer or executor of the judgment of God. Before the Antichrist rebelled against the world, man weakened. Who can make war if you feel ill? This scripture shows how evil these actions occur and that man used to perform this evil.
        Satan = destroyer

I continue but you get the picture...….your in the wrong lane here. I have heard this all before when I watched Jack.

Comment

In the book of Revelation, John speaks of angels doing the work of God. In chapter 20: 6, an angel holds the key of the abyss. Here talked about a star. Satan called the morning star and Christ the Bright morning star.
          As other have rightly said, Satan is never given a key to the pit. The same angel that has the key in Rev 20 is the angel who was given the key in Rev 9.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

It was just pointed out to me that the angel who is given the key in Rev 9:1 is likely the same one who comes down with this same key to lock away Satan Rev 20:1.
            Meaning God allows this to happen at the appointed time.
            He is not the same.

Iagree with you. This is been said 40 years back.
            To God be the Glory

Comment

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post

As other have rightly said, Satan is never given a key to the pit. The same angel that has the key in Rev 20 is the angel who was given the key in Rev 9.

Keep in mind, the star fell from heaven. Angels don't fall from heaven. We don't read in Rev about angels falling from heaven except in this chapter. The key was given to him at the pit. I believe it was given only to open. The bible does not speak about the after happenings when the pit was closed again.
              To God be the Glory

Comment

One could be inclined to think it is Satan which is given the key. But just because a star is falling from heaven does not mean it is Satan.
                This is your perception. I do believe they are going to use chemical warfare. If some is controlled by a demon, that means he is possessed. Have you seen some possessed with a demon. I don't think they know what they are doing. Remember, we are stil at the trumpets...warnings about war. You tell me who is Jack?

To God be the Glory

Comment

Keep in mind, the star fell from heaven. Angels don't fall from heaven.
                  Yes they do. In the metaphor of stars, the fall to the Earth. It's just an angel traveling here. It is not a moral fall but a physical and locational fall.

We don't read in Rev about angels falling from heaven except in this chapter.
                  We do in the 6th seal which speaks of the events of the second coming.

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

These stars are angels following Christ. Satan's stars fell from heaven long before this event.

The key was given to him at the pit.
                  The key is never given to Satan.

The bible does not speak about the after happenings when the pit was closed again.
                  Sure it does. It remained open through the GT until the second coming when Satan is locked inside of it and the same angel still has that key.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Originally posted by angelmike
                    The bible does not speak about the after happenings when the pit was closed again.
                    Originally posted by ewq1938 Sure it does. It remained open through the GT until the second coming when Satan is locked inside of it and the same angel still has that key.
                    Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
                    Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
                    Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

When John describes angels, you never read that they are fallen or unclean. So, we need to look for an alternative answer that can explain this face why the angel is falling to earth. When angels show up and appear, it is with glory. All prophets have described angels, but never in a way like the description of Satan. Satan is always referred to as the falling angel when he is referred to.

To God be the Glory

Comment

When John describes angels, you never read that they are fallen or unclean.
                      A falling star does not mean an evil angel. All it mean is a star/angel left heaven to come to Earth. There is nothing inherently evil about travels to the Earth.

Satan is the star in the 3rd trump and he came with all his bad angels so any angels leaving heaven after that is a good angel.

Comment

A falling star does not mean an evil angel. All it mean is a star/angel left heaven to come to Earth. There is nothing inherently evil about travels to the Earth.

Satan is the star in the 3rd trump and he came with all his bad angels so any angels leaving heaven after that is a good angel.

Sorry, but this layout sounds human. That is not what the Bible teaches. Every word uttered has a meaning. John gives every detail so that we can understand prophecy. Just making a layout without writing is unacceptable.
                        To God be the Glory

Comment

Sorry, but this layout sounds human. That is not what the Bible teaches.
                          Except the bible does not speak of "fallen angels"...falling is not something denoting a bad angel. At the second coming it is written that the stars of heaven fall and there are no evil angels in heaven at that time making the falling stars God's loyal angels. Falling star just means a descending angel. It can be a bad angel or a good angel depending on context.

Comment

Except the bible does not speak of "fallen angels"...falling is not something denoting a bad angel. At the second coming it is written that the stars of heaven fall and there are no evil angels in heaven at that time making the falling stars God's loyal angels. Falling star just means a descending angel. It can be a bad angel or a good angel depending on context.
                            The devil has the right to be in heaven. Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I keep Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
                            To God be the Glory

Comment

The devil has the right to be in heaven.
                              Not after he is kicked out. Once that happens, any star falling from heaven belongs to God not satan.

Comment

Working...
                              X