Revelation 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelation 10

1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

This angel is Jesus Christ as mentions in chapter one.

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

The angel stands on land and sea of which the earth created. Christ takes control, as He exposes His power to show us the exceeding glory and power God has given Him. The open booklet shows nothing hidden. The seals are broken and prophecy fulfilled as God decides. This book confirms the judgment of the Antichrist, false prophet and those who follow him. Again, we see that everything written in heaven is, written on earth. Man's way is visible before God and brought against him in judgment. God is righteous. A Judge who retaliates man according to his works.

Ezekiel 2: 9 And I looked, and there was a hand stretched out upon me, and a scroll therein.

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

Jeremiah.25: 30 And thou shalt prophesy unto them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation. He will roar mightily over his place; He will make a cry of joy against all the inhabitants of the earth.

4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Deut. 29: 29 The secret things are for the LORD our God; but the things which are revealed are for us and our children for ever, to do all the words of this law.

5-6 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Here, Christ makes a firm decision on the reign of the wicked. It has never been God's purpose for Satan to rule on earth. The earth given to Christ is to rule for a thousand years. Even though man gave Satan the right to his life, Satan has no right on earth. God created the earth and man, therefore what right did the enemy, who does not belong to him, claim. Christ came to restore man and earth through His Blood. Satan has no part in the creation of God. All he can do is seduce man and teach him to turn his back on God. An antichrist will be set for a period of only 42 months. Even the devil's seduction is limited to a time when the end of everything will come and the Lord will proceed to his plan of creation. When all the rebels had been, removed, there will be harmony and love that has always been present. For man, this time feels like an eternity, but not for the heavenly beings. Those who still believe that they can make plans for the future without God with the hope and expectation of Aliens and whatever trusts they believe in, will be ashamed when they appear before the throne of God, to be judged. The plan of God is to end all deceit and shame of man. To get rid of those who oppose Him. There is a wonderful plan for the future for the saints, which the Lord wants to give to His children. Just as we long for Him, He also wants us to dwell with Him, at the New Jerusalem prepared by Christ.

Heb. 6:13 For when God gave Abraham the promise, because he could swear by no more, he swore by himself.

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Eph. 3: 3 that by revelation he hath shewed unto me the mystery, as I wrote before;

8-10 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
    And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

The bitterness of the booklet is the concern about the sinners who harden themselves against God. We know that the wicked are not doing well. God, reveal our future to the prophets. All plans of fraud will now come to end. The angel stands on the sea (Antichrist) on the land (False Prophet). Their time for government is limited to 42 months. John commanded to prophesy again for peoples, languages and nations.

Ezek.3: 1-3 And he said unto me, Son of man, eat what thou findest; eat this roll, and go and speak to the house of Israel. Then I opened my mouth, and he made me eat this roll, and said unto me, Son of man, eat thy belly, and fill thy bowels with this roll which I give thee. And I ate it, and it was so sweet in my mouth like honey.

11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.
    To God be the Glory

Originally posted by angelmike View Post
    1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

This angel is Jesus Christ as mentions in chapter one.
    I don't think it's Jesus. It's another mighty angel after seeing many others in the previous chapter and this angel swears on the one who created everything so that would be Jesus not the angel.

Rev 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
    Rev 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Compare to this:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post

I don't think it's Jesus. It's another mighty angel after seeing many others in the previous chapter and this angel swears on the one who created everything so that would be Jesus not the angel.
      Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
      1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
      1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

The Father has appointed the Son over man on earth. There is only one who can make this statement to the Father. Christ takes authority and makes a statement before the throne of God that there will be no more time. The Father has put everything in His hands to rule on earth and in heaven until all prophecies are fulfilled.
      To God be the Glory

Comment

Christ takes authority and makes a statement before the throne of God that there will be no more time.
        The angel that said that also sweared upon the name of the one who created everything and that is Christ so the angel isn't Christ because Christ isn't going to swear upon his own name.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

The angel that said that also sweared upon the name of the one who created everything and that is Christ so the angel isn't Christ because Christ isn't going to swear upon his own name.
          Who is sitting on the throne?
          To God be the Glory

Comment

Who is sitting on the throne?
            A throne isn't mentioned in the chapter. The important part is this is another angel and John saw 6 others. The angels swear upon the name of the one who created everything so the angel swears upon the name of Jesus.

Comment

. . .

Comment

A throne isn't mentioned in the chapter. .
                I know, but i am asking you, who is sitting on the throne? Do you believe in the Trinity as the godhead. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
                To God be the Glory

Comment

I know, but i am asking you, who is sitting on the throne?
                  As in right now? Why? We are discussing Chp ten and no throne is mentioned so the question is irrelevant.

Do you believe in the Trinity as the godhead. Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
                  Yes those three are the Trinity.

Comment

As in right now? Why? We are discussing Chp ten and no throne is mentioned so the question is irrelevant.

Yes those three are the Trinity.
                    I am yust trying to understand what believe you have.
                    To God be the Glory

Comment

A throne isn't mentioned in the chapter. The important part is this is another angel and John saw 6 others. The angels swear upon the name of the one who created everything so the angel swears upon the name of Jesus.
                      Why is the angel lifting His hands to heaven?
                      To God be the Glory

Comment

It's another mighty angel after seeing many others in the previous chapter and this angel swears on the one who created everything so that would be Jesus not the angel.

When referring to the throne, we see the rainbow. The rainbow comes only from the Godhead. There are only two discussed with the rainbow. No angel is equal to Christ or God. Rev 4: 3 And he sat looking like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. Rev 10: 1 And I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: to the Deity of Christ.

To God be the Glory

Comment

Why is the angel lifting His hands to heaven?
                          Because that is where Christ is.

Comment

When referring to the throne, we see the rainbow. The rainbow comes only from the Godhead. There are only two discussed with the rainbow. No angel is equal to Christ or God. Rev 4: 3 And he sat looking like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. Rev 10: 1 And I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: to the Deity of Christ.
                            An angel can have a rainbow upon his head. There is nothing forbidding that.

Comment

An angel can have a rainbow upon his head. There is nothing forbidding that.
                              Give me script pls.
                              To God be the Glory

Comment

Working...
                              X