42 months is a sign of time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Revelation Man View Post

But I don't even debate with you guys, it avails nothing.............its a waste of time to speak to people who think the Book of Revelation is past events tbh.
    Some events are.

19 Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.

What things did John write about that he had seen?

What things did John write about which are?

What things did John write about after these things?

The warning to flee the desolation OF JERUSALEM can only be applied to the events of 70AD. Jesus was clearly warning them of its impending destruction. When you see the AOD FLEE.
    Jesus said nothing about a future temple being rebuilt and a return from exile that would facilitate a future repeat of the events of 70AD.
    And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Revelation Man View Post

You are even conflating my words, no wonder you conflate the bible brother. For starters I don't say the Temple was destroyed in the FUTURE....that came from you, I said you are CONFLATING the 70 AD Temple Destruction {GET IT ? I had to spell it out instead of just saying 70 AD Event......WHY ? } with the AoD which is the Defilement of the Temple of God by the coming False Prophet, who is in league with the Anti-Christ.

So you are making a NON EXISTENT ARGUMENT, this is called conflating issues. You did the same thing with the 70 AD Event {Temples Destruction} AND the Abomination of Desolation Jesus spoke of which is an END TIME EVENT. Of course all you guys who think Revelation are past events can't comprehend these things like the rest of us, I get it, but you are still in error. So I know your thinking better than you do, I have been doing this going on 35 years, I have seen it all.

But I don't even debate with you guys, it avails nothing.............its a waste of time to speak to people who think the Book of Revelation is past events tbh.
      Revelation 17:9-11
      9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

What about the 5 fallen kings and the one that was at the time of John writing Revelation are they not in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by Steward of the Mystery View Post

Are you sure they are not 2 literal Olive trees, or 2 literal candlesticks?
        The topic was about lengths of time, whether to take them at face value or interpret them to be longer periods of time than stated. If the 42 months and 1260 days aren't what they say they are, then how can we trust any periods of time? IMO we should accept all periods of time as they are written. 3.5 days are 3.5 days, 42 months are 42 months etc.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post

The topic was about lengths of time, whether to take them at face value or interpret them to be longer periods of time than stated. If the 42 months and 1260 days aren't what they say they are, then how can we trust any periods of time? IMO we should accept all periods of time as they are written. 3.5 days are 3.5 days, 42 months are 42 months etc.
          Why did Jesus not allude to these cryptic time periods when he had told us everything beforehand??

Mk 13
          19 For those days will be a time of tribulation such as has not occurred since the beginning of the creation which God created until now, and never will.
          20 Unless the Lord had shortened those days, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom He chose, He shortened the days.
          21 And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him;
          22 for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.
          23 But take heed; behold, I have told you everything in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffweeder View Post

Why did Jesus not allude to these cryptic time periods when he had told us everything beforehand??
            lol...if he literally told us everything then why did he show anything to John at Patmos? Your question cuts back against you.
            James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

lol...if he literally told us everything then why did he show anything to John at Patmos? Your question cuts back against you.
              What did Jesus mean by saying that he told us everything about his coming?

Mk 13

19 For those days will be a time of tribulation such as has not occurred since the beginning of the creation which God created until now, and never will.

20 Unless the Lord had shortened those days, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect, whom He chose, He shortened the days.

21 And then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ’; or, ‘Behold, He is there’; do not believe him;

22 for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect.

23 But take heed; behold, I have told you everything in advance.

Comment

What did Jesus mean by saying that he told us everything about his coming?
                I have an answer for that but I would like to hear yours first. I promise I will answer.

Comment

I have an answer for that but I would like to hear yours first. I promise I will answer.
                  Maybe you should answer my question in post 34 first.
                  I shall return tomorrow Brother ewq.

Comment

Some events are.
                    19 Therefore write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things.

What things did John write about that he had seen?
                    What things did John write about which are?

What things did John write about after these things?

The warning to flee the desolation OF JERUSALEM can only be applied to the events of 70AD. Jesus was clearly warning them of its impending destruction. When you see the AOD FLEE.
                    Jesus said nothing about a future temple being rebuilt and a return from exile that would facilitate a future repeat of the events of 70AD.
                    OK, I am going to do this for all of you, I have proven time and again that the AoD Jesus spoke of CAN ONLY BE END TIME EVENTS.....Wait for it, I will prove it below. But first I will answer this.

1.) John SAW Jesus Glorified in chapter one..........of course we know that because chapter one describes the Glory of Jesus. So that is the things which he HAD SEEN.

2.) John was then told about the 7 Churches of Asia Minor which stand for all the TYPES of churches during the Church Age Period. John wrote about the things WHICH ARE {Church Age}.

3.) John then wrote about the things which will be HEREAFTER starting in Rev. 4:1..............Its that simple really. The HEREAFTER.

The Abomination of Desolation is an END TIME EVENT, its not even debatable. I will let the Scriptures prove it, scriptures you guys should know.

Daniel 11:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

{{{ So Daniel is told by Gabriel AND Jesus here that the TIME OF TROUBLE will be an END TIME EVENT, and many that sleep shall be raised and Judged. }}}

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

{{{ We see that Jesus' Abomination of Desolation happens at this TIME OF TROUBLES that Daniel was told about, which will happen at the VERY END when Daniel and his fellow brothers will stand in their lot. This isn't even debatable. }}}

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 7 And there was war in heaven:Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

{{{ So when does Micheal STAND UP and save the Jewish people who repent (1/3 Repent see Zechariah 13:8-9) from slaughter by protecting them in the Wilderness? When does Micheal kick Satan and his Demons out of Heaven ? All of this happens during the END TIMES !! And that is when Daniel was told in Daniel 12:1 that the TROUBLES LIKE NEVER BEFORE would come upon the Jews, so when does the TROUBLES Jesus is talking about happen ? At the END TIMES !! That is why THE Anti-Christ and THE False Prophet are mentioned in verse 24.

How can people know these scriptures and not understand when the AoD happens ? There is no excuse for not being able to get this, well there is ONE EXCUSE, people look to Men's Traditions and then get blinded by the tunnel vision, they can't be wrong, men's pride carries us off course many times. That is why Jesus chose the BABES (his Disciples) instead of the Learned Pharisees.}}}

P.S. Jesus doesn't have to mention the Temple being rebuilt. We can see via the Scriptures its REBUILT.

Comment

Originally posted by marty fox View Post

Revelation 17:9-11
                      9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

What about the 5 fallen kings and the one that was at the time of John writing Revelation are they not in the past?
                      As was Jesus' BIRTH in Rev. ch. 12.....But in neither case was the Prophetic Prophecy being POINTED OUT to us about the Past and/or Church Age Period. Both were about FUTURE EVENTS.

In Revelation chapter 12 the Prophecy being POINTED TO is the Woman {Israel} Fleeing from the Dragon and his Beast at the 1260 Event which is in the Middle of the 70th week, thus she needs protection for 1260 days. The Old Testament is used or reference 289 times or so in the Book of Revelation. That doesn't mean the Prophecy was about the Old Testament though does it ?

Likewise, in Rev. 17 the Prophetic Event being described is POINTING US TOWARDS the 7th King who is a MAN unlike the other 6 who were Kingdom Beasts. The 7 Headed Beast is a picture painted for John by Jesus, there can be no 7 Headed Beast until the LAST BEAST Arises.

Comment

I agree we should take them as written, and literal UNLESS there is proof in scripture that contradicts a literal interpretation. For instance, I believe the thousand year reign of Christ is literal because I have seen nothing in Gods word to suggest it is symbolic.

But we have many instances in scripture where God symbolizes time, like a day is as a thousand years, and a day symbolizes a year. The 2300 day 70 week prophecy in Daniel show God also symbolizes time, as Gods word is spoken in a mystery and is very symbolic.

Concerning your question earlier about 3.5 days, do you think this verse is symbolic...

Hosea 6:2
                        After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Do you think there was a resurrection 3 days after Hosea said those words, or perhaps they were symbolic of a future event?

Or if we are to take all time literally, then one could say the tribulation only lasts 10 literal days.

Revelation 2:10
                        Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

So you have to be able to rightly divide the physical from the spiritual, and the literal from the symbolic. And that is why we need Gods Holy Spirit ( Spirit of Truth) to help us discern these things.

So in my OP I showed a start point and a end point based on Gods words, and I also showed why this time of 42 months CANNOT be taken at face value when you understand the start point began with the AOD being set up as Jesus described in the gospels as the destruction of Jerusalam and the Temple HE WAS LOOKING AT WITH HIS OWN EYES. And the end point of the Delivarance of Gods people and the resurrection.

Comment

I did not respond to all the errors in your post because it would take hours to cover them all. You cannot get past the first error I exposed in post #11 about your view of a future temple that needs be built in order to fulfill Jesus' words about the destruction of the city buildings and Temple.

So I will post it again...

So to prove your first point wrong about the destruction speaking of a future temple, let's see what Jesus and the apostles say. Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Notice they are speaking of the buildings and Temple THEY ARE LOOKING AT WITH THEIR OWN EYES.

Same in Mark....
                          Mark 13 King James Version (KJV)

13 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!

2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

And same in Luke.... Luke 21:5-7 King James Version (KJV)

5 And as some spake of the temple, how it was adorned with goodly stones and gifts, he said,

6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?

So clearly the apostles and Jesus are speaking of the destruction of the buildings and Temple, THEY WERE LOOKING AT WITH THEIR OWN EYES.

Not some future imaginary temple they could not see. So the timeline began in 70 ad with the AOD being set up as prophesied.

Anyone who rejects the words of Jesus concerning the destruction of the city buildings and Temple THEY WERE LOOKING AT WITH THEIR OWN EYES, as fulfilling this prophecy is a liar and a deciever. To say another imaginary temple needs be built in the future in order to fulfill this prophecy of the AOD is also calling Jesus a liar.
                          My dear brother, go back and read Matthew 24:1-31.
                          1. The disciples were with Jesus IN THE TEMPLE (end of Chapter 23)
                          2. Then our Lord Jesus LEFT the Temple, but was in sight of it when He told the disciples that it would be destroyed
                          3. Then our Lord Jesus LEFT the city and went to Mount Olives and was THERE asked 3 questions
                          • On what basis do you say that "the disciples were looking at the Temple with their eyes"? Which verse?
                          • When did our Lord mention the Temple again after verse 3?
                          The same in Mark 13:1-3. When is the Temple ever mentioned again after verse 2, and where were they all sitting?

And in Luke, where the subject IS the Temple and Jerusalem - where is the mention of the Abomination of Desolation "spoken of by Daniel"? IT DOES NOT APPEAR! This discourse is NOT ON Mt Olives. Verse 37 says this teaching was In the Temple. You mix different discourses and different prophesies.

Again, You have ignored the grammar AND sequence in Daniel 9 AND Matthew 24.

The destruction of the city and the sanctuary is NEVER CALLED "the Abomination of Desolation". It might be called the "desolation" (Lk.21:20), but that specific event that should be looked for is in the MIDDLE of the 70th week. The destruction of the city and the sanctuary occur IN BETWEEN the 69th and 70th week.

Your whole argument is based on a WRONG ASSUMPTION. Daniel 9:26 shows the IDENTITY of the Prince "WHO IS TO COME". That is, the Prince who makes strengthens the Covenant and then breaks it after 3.5 years IS ESTABLISHED by the historical destruction of Jerusalem and her Temple in 70 AD by ROMANS.

And your argument that the "prince" is Christ defies the grammar of Daniel 9:26-27.
                          • Christ is NOT a Prince who shall come. He has already come in verse 26 - and been killed at the end of the 69th week
                          • Christ is NOT a Prince of the people who destroyed Jerusalem and her Temple. He is a Prince OF JUDAH - those whose city and sanctuary were destroyed
                          • Christ does NOT "strengthen" ANY Covenant and then break it. He fulfills it in His lifetime and will fulfill it when the Kingdom comes (Lk.22:15-16)
                          • Christ does not come IN the 70th week. He comes AFTER IT
                          • Christ does not make any Abomination of Desolation 3.5 years into the last week of Daniel 9. He comes from the clouds 3.5 years after it.
                          • The PRINCE is the Roman BEAST of Revelation.
                          Your argument that because "the disciples were looking at the Temple" it makes it the object of "Abomination of Desolation" - HOW COULD IT? IT WAS DESTROYED 40 years later. 2nd Thessalonians Chapter 2 puts the Beast in a Temple "of God", and Revelation 13 and Daniel 7:25 put him there for 42 months. This has never happened EVER - not leading up to 70 AD (for 2nd Thessalonians was written in about 54 AD and puts this in the future), nor since 70 AD. The Temple of 2nd Thessalonians 2:4 (i) has NOT been built yet, and (ii) must be built to fulfill this prophecy.

Comment

Hosea 6:2
                            After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

The Hebrew word can mean any number of things from a day to a whole lifetime.

H3117
                            יוֹם
                            yôm
                            yome
                            From an unused root meaning to be hot; a day (as the warm hours), whether literally (from sunrise to sunset, or from one sunset to the next), or figuratively (a space of time defined by an associated term), (often used adverbially): - age, + always, + chronicles, continually (-ance), daily, ([birth-], each, to) day, (now a, two) days (agone), + elder, X end, + evening, + (for) ever (-lasting, -more), X full, life, as (so) long as (. . . live), (even) now, + old, + outlived, + perpetually, presently, + remaineth, X required, season, X since, space, then, (process of) time, + as at other times, + in trouble, weather, (as) when, (a, the, within a) while (that), X whole (+ age), (full) year (-ly), + younger.
                            Total KJV occurrences: 2295

H3117
                            יום
                            yôm
                            BDB Definition:
                            1) day, time, year
                            1a) day (as opposed to night)
                            1b) day (24 hour period)
                            1b1) as defined by evening and morning in Genesis 1
                            1b2) as a division of time
                            1b2a) a working day, a day’s journey
                            1c) days, lifetime (plural)
                            1d) time, period (general)
                            1e) year
                            1f) temporal references
                            1f1) today
                            1f2) yesterday
                            1f3) tomorrow
                            Part of Speech: noun masculine
                            A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from an unused root meaning to be hot
                            Same Word by TWOT Number: 852

Do you think there was a resurrection 3 days after Hosea said those words, or perhaps they were symbolic of a future event?
                            It isn't clear and it is odd that in two days people are revived but not yet risen up until one more day so I have not heard a good explanation on what this can mean.

Or if we are to take all time literally, then one could say the tribulation only lasts 10 literal days.
                            That applies to only one certain church not to "the" tribulation which we know is much longer.

So you have to be able to rightly divide the physical from the spiritual, and the literal from the symbolic.
                            And that is why we need Gods Holy Spirit ( Spirit of Truth) to help us discern these things.
                            Of course. The point of my post was when it comes to periods of time, the plain meaning is usually what is intended. Sometimes a word used is not limited to a certain amount of time like yome but some words have only a single meaning such as this:

G3376
                            μήν
                            mēn
                            mane
                            A primary word; a month: - month.
                            Total KJV occurrences: 18

So in my OP I showed a start point and a end point based on Gods words, and I also showed why this time of 42 months CANNOT be taken at face value when you understand the start point began with the AOD being set up as Jesus described in the gospels as the destruction of Jerusalam and the Temple HE WAS LOOKING AT WITH HIS OWN EYES. And the end point of the Delivarance of Gods people and the resurrection.
                            The problem you have is the 42 months did not start in AD70. It is a literal 42 months that begins when the beast rises to power. He only will have that power for 42 months then will be defeated. The AOD has not been set up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Walls View Post

My dear brother, go back and read Matthew 24:1-31.
                              1. The disciples were with Jesus IN THE TEMPLE (end of Chapter 23)
                              2. Then our Lord Jesus LEFT the Temple, but was in sight of it when He told the disciples that it would be destroyed
                              3. Then our Lord Jesus LEFT the city and went to Mount Olives and was THERE asked 3 questions
                              • On what basis do you say that "the disciples were looking at the Temple with their eyes"? Which verse?
                              • When did our Lord mention the Temple again after verse 3?
                              The same in Mark 13:1-3. When is the Temple ever mentioned again after verse 2, and where were they all sitting?

And in Luke, where the subject IS the Temple and Jerusalem - where is the mention of the Abomination of Desolation "spoken of by Daniel"? IT DOES NOT APPEAR!
                              I have already showed several times now how Jesus and his disciples were talking about the buildings and the Temple THEY WERE LOOKING AT WITH THEIR OWN EYES, so how can you not see that? Jesus went on to say that they were to be destroyed. Then the disciples of Jesus ask about the signs leading up to its destruction. So Jesus confirms the AOD IS THAT DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM. That is the main context of their question and Jesus' response concerning the DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM.

But the other part of their question was about the end of the world( not to be confused with the AOD, WHICH IS THE DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM in 70 ad)

Many people confuse these 2 separate events as one single end time event, BUT THEY ARE NOT!

Also Lukes account does mention the AOD, but you refuse to recognize it as the DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM.

I keep posting the same things over and over but you refuse to accept the truth. But here goes again...

For the over spreading of all their abominations, Jesus would announce Jerusalems desolation, and destruction. Matthew 23:38
                              Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
                              Luke 13:35
                              Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

Luke 19:41-46 King James Version (KJV)

41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,

42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.

43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,

44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

45 And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought;

46 Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves."

Again notice, Jesus is speaking of the city and Temple HE IS LOOKING AT WITH HIS OWN EYES.

Here is the mention of the AOD in Luke...

Luke 21:20-21 King James Version (KJV)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto."

Notice they are told to flee, same in Mark...

Mark 13:14
                              But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Same command to flee in Matthew when they see the same event.​​​​​​​
                              Matthew 24:15-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

So all gospel accounts are speaking of the same destruction of Jerusalem, which is called the AOD, spoken of in Daniel.​​​​​​​

Comment

I have already showed several times now how Jesus and his disciples were talking about the buildings and the Temple THEY WERE LOOKING AT WITH THEIR OWN EYES, so how can you not see that? Jesus went on to say that they were to be destroyed. Then the disciples of Jesus ask about the signs leading up to its destruction. So Jesus confirms the AOD IS THAT DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM. That is the main context of their question and Jesus' response concerning the DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM.

But the other part of their question was about the end of the world( not to be confused with the AOD, WHICH IS THE DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM in 70 ad)

Many people confuse these 2 separate events as one single end time event, BUT THEY ARE NOT!

Also Lukes account does mention the AOD, but you refuse to recognize it as the DESTRUCTION OF JERUSALEM.

I keep posting the same things over and over but you refuse to accept the truth. But here goes again...

For the over spreading of all their abominations, Jesus would announce Jerusalems desolation, and destruction. Matthew 23:38
                                Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
                                Luke 13:35
                                Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

Luke 19:41-46 King James Version (KJV)

41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,

42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.

43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,

44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

45 And he went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold therein, and them that bought;

46 Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves."

Again notice, Jesus is speaking of the city and Temple HE IS LOOKING AT WITH HIS OWN EYES.

Here is the mention of the AOD in Luke...

Luke 21:20-21 King James Version (KJV)

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto."

Notice they are told to flee, same in Mark...

Mark 13:14
                                But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Same command to flee in Matthew when they see the same event.​​​​​​​
                                Matthew 24:15-16 King James Version (KJV)

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

So all gospel accounts are speaking of the same destruction of Jerusalem, which is called the AOD, spoken of in Daniel.​​​​​​​
                                Its very clear all accounts speak of the same event Jesus shared with Peter , James , Andrew and John. Matthew , Mark and Luke therefore share the same info.

Well put Bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X