Hand vs Forehead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand vs Forehead

I understand that taking the mark will land you to hell -- regardless of which location you choose to take it on. However, I still feel like taking it on the forehead is *even worse* than taking it on the right hand. After all, the mark of the beast will work through mind control, and the mark on the forehead would control the mind much stronger than the one on the right hand, since forehead is closer to the brain. This being the case, I feel like the people that will choose to take the mark on the forehead will be the ones who truly believe in the antichrist, so they would want to take as much power of antichrist as they can. On the other hand, the people that will choose to take it on the right hand will be the ones who don't want to take it, but who are too coward not to, so they will "talk themselves into taking it" by telling themselves that at least they aren't taking it on the forehead, at least they are "only" taking it on the right hand. Thats why I don't like the fact that in Left Behind series, Fortunato (the false prophet) took it on the right hand: he should have been the one taking it on the forehead. Chang, on the other hand, should have taken it on the right hand -- but I guess it kinda make sense why Chang ended up taking it on the forehead since he was too busy protesting to actually say what location he prefers, and his father, being devoted follower of the antichrist, wanted him to take it on the forehead. But, in any case, Fortunato should have taken it on the forehead, so I would definitely change that part, thats for sure. But what do you guys think?

Originally posted by Subriemannian View Post
    I understand that taking the mark will land you to hell -- regardless of which location you choose to take it on. However, I still feel like taking it on the forehead is *even worse* than taking it on the right hand. After all, the mark of the beast will work through mind control, and the mark on the forehead would control the mind much stronger than the one on the right hand, since forehead is closer to the brain. This being the case, I feel like the people that will choose to take the mark on the forehead will be the ones who truly believe in the antichrist, so they would want to take as much power of antichrist as they can. On the other hand, the people that will choose to take it on the right hand will be the ones who don't want to take it, but who are too coward not to, so they will "talk themselves into taking it" by telling themselves that at least they aren't taking it on the forehead, at least they are "only" taking it on the right hand.
    I don't think where the mark is placed is up to the person receiving it. I think only the AC decides where it goes but I do agree that it is likely the ones in the forehead are stronger believers than those in the right hand.

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Oddly enough, the mark isn't the only thing required to buy or sell. If you have the name of the beast or the number of his name you can buy and sell as much as if you had the mark.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

I wonder if the following scripture has any allusion to taking the mark of the beast?

Mat 5:29-30 KJV And if thy RIGHT eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
      And if thy RIGHT hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Rev 13:16 KJV And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their RIGHT hand, or in their foreheads:

Be Blessed
      The PuP

Comment

Originally posted by Pesachpup View Post
        I wonder if the following scripture has any allusion to taking the mark of the beast?
        I see no connection.
        James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pesachpup View Post

Mat 5:29-30 KJV And if thy RIGHT eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
          And if thy RIGHT hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Rev 13:16 KJV And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their RIGHT hand, or in their foreheads:

Be Blessed
          The PuP
          So i need to cut my head off?

Comment

Originally posted by angelmike View Post

So i need to cut my head off?
            Naw just the forehead. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post

I don't think where the mark is placed is up to the person receiving it. I think only the AC decides where it goes but I do agree that it is likely the ones in the forehead are stronger believers than those in the right hand.

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Oddly enough, the mark isn't the only thing required to buy or sell. If you have the name of the beast or the number of his name you can buy and sell as much as if you had the mark.
              The area denotes class of people. We see the 144000 do have the mark specifically in their foreheads this one can summize the ones in the hand denote gentiles.

Now concerning the mark itself it is three things in one. One mark represents all three. There are not three different marks.

Comment

Originally posted by ross3421 View Post

The area denotes class of people. We see the 144000 do have the mark specifically in their foreheads this one can summize the ones in the hand denote gentiles.
                The 144k don't take the mark. They have the seal of God. All others who are not faithful Christians will take the mark in the forehead or hand.

Comment

The 144k don't take the mark. They have the seal of God. All others who are not faithful Christians will take the mark in the forehead or hand.
                  The 144k have the mark (seal) of god in their foreheads thus the beast will put his mark in the heads of those whom call themselves Jews but are not . Hence in each kingdom gentiles will have the mark of each they serve in their hand

Comment

The 144k have the mark (seal) of god in their foreheads thus the beast will put his mark in the heads of those whom call themselves Jews but are not . Hence in each kingdom gentiles will have the mark of each they serve in their hand
                    You shouldn't confuse what the 144k have with what the deceived receive. You worded it as if the 144k take a mark in the forehead and the gentiles take it in the hand...that's totally wrong and mixed up.

Comment

You shouldn't confuse what the 144k have with what the deceived receive. You worded it as if the 144k take a mark in the forehead and the gentiles take it in the hand...that's totally wrong and mixed up.
                      The 144k take the mark of god in their foreheads are you disagreeing with this? So then this gives us understanding why the difference between forehead and hand. The beast is a counterfeit. The 144 k take mark of god in forehead so where would the gentiles get their mark?

Comment

The 144k take the mark of god in their foreheads are you disagreeing with this? So then this gives us understanding why the difference between forehead and hand. The beast is a counterfeit. The 144 k take mark of god in forehead so where would the gentiles get their mark?
                        Again, the scripture is clear the gentiles take it either in the forehead OR the right hand.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
                        Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Comment

Again, the scripture is clear the gentiles take it either in the forehead OR the right hand.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
                          Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
                          Y do you say gentiles only would not all include Jew and gentile. Would not the beast separate the Jew and gentile as does god.

Comment

Y do you say gentiles only would not all include Jew and gentile. Would not the beast separate the Jew and gentile as does god.
                            All non-Christians are gentiles.

Comment

All non-Christians are gentiles.
                              So God gives a mark or seals Jews separate from gentiles. Do you not see the beast doing the same? Do you not there will be a false 144k following a false lamb....

Comment

Working...
                              X