Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will the mark of the beast be upon earrh

Well it is less than 42 months for starters

So the first question needs answering does the first and second beast rise up together?

Let's say they do so before the mark is issued the second beast first needs to convince the world to worship the first beast and then they have to build an image. Then the whole world needs to be offered a choice to worship and those who do not are killed

So what IAM saying is that the mark of the beast is upon the earth a lot less than most think. And is probably upon the earth for season and a time 450 days or less the length of the last four trumpets.

​​​​​

Originally posted by ross3421 View Post

So the first question needs answering does the first and second beast rise up together?

Let's say they do so before the mark is issued the second beast first needs to convince the world to worship the first beast and then they have to build an image. Then the whole world needs to be offered a choice to worship and those who do not are killed

So what IAM saying is that the mark of the beast is upon the earth a lot less than most think. And is probably upon the earth for season and a time 450 days or less the length of the last four trumpets.

​​​​​

Just until Jesus shows up and sets up his kingdom.

Comment

Most likely. Rev 13 focuses on the first beast but only in order of being revealed to John. In that first vision he basically sees the rise of the beast and all the beast shall accomplish, then is shown the other beast and what he will accomplish.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

I wouldn't think something like overcoming the saints is done before the FP appears.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

IMO the FP is the reason they worship the beast in verse 4. He just isn't mentioned because God is showing each beast separately to John but in reality
      I think they rise together.

But, if it is all chronological then I guess the mark would not be during the full 42 months and the beast could exist without the FP for a long time.

It's possible but I don't lean that way.

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Sorry, can't buy it ...yet.

If the false prophecy of the False Prophet is allowed to become a private law by some billionaire, the mark could be with us for over a century.

And all the pain, suffering and murder that goes with it.
        JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
        JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Working...
        X