Help with my End Time Timeline.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my End Time Timeline.

i would like to make sure my End Time Timeline is correct with Scriptures. What i am looking for is any verse that is contrary to what is in my Timeline.

i don't mean to sound mean, but i really don't want anyone's interpretations that contradict what is in my timeline, but actual verses and what the verse plainly says. For example, one person may interpret VERSE XYZ to mean "This" and someone else will interpret VERSE XYZ to mean "That" and i will interpret VERSE XYZ to mean something other than both. Interpretations of Scriptures is prone to be wrong. What i am looking for, is not interpretations that contradict the Timeline, but any plain verse in Scriptures that contradict what is in the Timeline, no interpretations added.

i am going to try to add the Timeline in this post. But the .jpg image can be found here too: http://discipledave.com/Images/Timeline.jpg

End Time Timeline

Must be a good thing, 10 people viewed this Timeline, but apparently nobody disagrees with it. This is a Good thing.

Comment

I have a few comments:
      1/ There is no 'rapture to heaven' for anyone at any time. Jesus plainly refutes that idea. John 3:13, John 17:15, +
      2/ The two Witnesses preach during the last 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns. Revelation 11:2-3, paralleled with Revelation 13:5
      4/ The new heavens and new earth do not come to pass until after the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7
      5/ the Jewish State of Israel will be gone after the Lords Day of fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, +
      6/ The 144,000 are all Christians, as is the vast multitude, Revelation 7:1-9, from every race nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10
      7/ You don't place the Sixth Seal anywhere specific. We know what is described in Revelation 6:12-17, hasn't happened yet.

Otherwise, I view your chart as reasonably correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple-Dave View Post
        Must be a good thing, 10 people viewed this Timeline, but apparently nobody disagrees with it. This is a Good thing.
        That doesn't follow at all. It looks like any verse presented that disagrees with your timeline will simply be relegated to the dustbin simply because you view it not as a "plain verse," but rather, as an "interpretation."

And quite frankly, who knows why 10 people may have viewed this and not answered? It doesn't at all mean they agree.

I may choose not to answer after having read it simply because it appears to not present a serious inquiry. It sounds more like a doctrine looking only for confirmation.

I can tell you right off that my screen does not give your timeline very clearly, and may be disinterested in doing all the work to enlarge it. That certainly is not a confirmation of your work, simply if I choose to ignore it!

But from as much as I can see, I notice that you base your belief in a 7 year Tribulation on a lot of false assumptions/interpretations of Scriptures that are anything but "plain" from the way you use them. For one, the 7 years Tribulation does not even exist in Scriptures. Where in the book of Revelation do you see the words "7 years Tribulation?" And if it isn't Scripture to begin with, why is it my burden to disprove it?

Furthermore, to place the Rapture of the Church before the end of the age is also unScriptural. In 2 Thes 2 Paul places the Coming of Christ *for the Church* at the place where he destroys Antichrist "with the breath of his mouth." Jesus, therefore, cannot come previous to the establishment of his Kingdom, when the Antichrist is defeated.

This is just a start. As you can see, in prophecy it's very difficult to ask for "plain Scriptures" with no interpretations.

2 Thes 2.3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction... 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Comment

i would like to make sure my End Time Timeline is correct with Scriptures. What i am looking for is any verse that is contrary to what is in my Timeline.

i don't mean to sound mean, but i really don't want anyone's interpretations that contradict what is in my timeline, but actual verses and what the verse plainly says. For example, one person may interpret VERSE XYZ to mean "This" and someone else will interpret VERSE XYZ to mean "That" and i will interpret VERSE XYZ to mean something other than both. Interpretations of Scriptures is prone to be wrong. What i am looking for, is not interpretations that contradict the Timeline, but any plain verse in Scriptures that contradict what is in the Timeline, no interpretations added.

i am going to try to add the Timeline in this post. But the .jpg image can be found here too: http://discipledave.com/Images/Timeline.jpg

End Time Timeline
          How can we judge if your timeline "is correct with scriptures" when you gave none? I could post several scriptures that disagree with your timeline, but without a comment you would not know what the objection is and to which part of your timeline it applies. Your conditions of the OP are tantamount to silence - which is probably why the ten viewers honored you and remained silent.

Comment

End Time Timeline

With all the bible references that we have, I am not sure how you come up with a timeline like this. Below are references that give us definite timelines as to the order of some events and they don't agree with your timeline.

1) What bible scripture suggests that the 3rd temple will be built before the 7 years Tribulation?
            2) The two witnesses are killed by the beast that ascended out of the bottomless pit (Rev 11:7).
            3) The rapture of the church is not until after the working of Satan and the man of sin revealed (2 Thess 2:1-3).
            4) On the sound of 7th Trumpet, the angel declares that time shall be no longer. Yet you still have another 3-1/2 years of time (Rev 10:6).
            5) The Holy City New Jerusalem Descends out of Heaven after the 1st heaven and 1st earth are past away (Rev 21:1-2)
            6) The Holy City New Jerusalem Descends out of Heaven only after: Satan is Released from the pit; the war with God vs Satan is over; and after the White Throne of Judgment.

Comment

End Time Timeline
              This is a very funny timeline you made. Where you find the information goes beyond my mind. I don't think the timeline belongs to revelation. Maybe you had something else in mind that drew your attention away from eschatology. Try chapter by chapter as the prophecy is explained.

Comment

Theer's a lot I don't agree with but the easiest one is you have NJ coming at the wrong time. It does not come with Christ but only after the GWTJ is over, Revelation 21.

It is old Jerusalem that is surrounded after the end of the thousand years. NJ is still in heaven.

End Time Timeline
                James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Disciple-Dave;n2708007]i would like to make sure my End Time Timeline is correct with Scriptures. What i am looking for is any verse that is contrary to what is in my Timeline.

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"End Time Timeline","data-align":"center","data-size":"full","height":"993","title":"Timeline","wi dth":"1645","src":"http:\/\/discipledave.com\/Images\/Timeline.jpg"}[/

You ask for no interpretations, yet your chart lacks biblical support for its chronology... in other words, your chart is, itself, an interpretation. While some elements may indeed match the chronology of end times events, there are a number of them that just don’t line up with scripture... too many to sort out.

i too have gone through this process of charting out the order of events. It will be challenging, but if I can offer some hints that come from my personal quest to do as you have begun: 1. Don’t consider what you’ve been taught and try to fit events within that preconceived idea, 2. Don’t let Satan’s false teachers sway you from understanding scripture... for instance, someone may try to (authoritatively) tell you that the rapture isn’t real, despite scripture. But understand that it is, in your chart, placed incorrectly. Remind yourself that while there are two resurrections, there is only one rapture... and it’s purpose is not what you’ve been taught.

I could spend much effort trying to guide you in this, but you need to find it yourself, otherwise you will not be able to grasp it. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Keraz View Post
                    I have a few comments:
                    1/ There is no 'rapture to heaven' for anyone at any time. Jesus plainly refutes that idea. John 3:13, John 17:15, +
                    Timeline does not indicate anywhere that they are Raptured to Heaven. Timeline reveals at the Rapture, the Holy City Jerusalem comes down with Jesus, This is where the Saints go after being Raptured, NOT to Heaven, but to the Holy City which is on Earth during the Rapture. Jesus and All His Saints Rule over the Earth for a Thousand Years out of the Holy City. So your Statement 1/ is Correct, and Timeline agrees with it.

2/ The two Witnesses preach during the last 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns. Revelation 11:2-3, paralleled with Revelation 13:5
                    True, and the Timeline reflects what you are saying here. Please notice i have the Two Witnesses during the 3 1/2 years PRIOR to the Rapture. So your Statement 2/ is Correct, and Timeline agrees with it.

4/ The new heavens and new earth do not come to pass until after the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7
                    Tell me, which Verse in Revelation 21:1-7 teaches AFTER the 1,000 years? i have read the entire Bible over 50 times in my life, and not once have i read this anywhere, not even Rev 21:1-7 teaches AFTER the 1,000 years, nor does it even imply that it is AFTER the 1,000 years. So please explain to me, if you are willing, why you THINK Rev 21:1-7 teaches it happens AFTER the 1,000 years. Now i know humans interpret Rev 21:1-7 to happen AFTER the 1,000 years, but i am not looking for peoples interpretations, but actual Scriptures that contradict the Timeline above. Now i understand that YOUR INTERPRETATION of Rev 21:1-7 may contradict the Timeline, but the actual verses of Rev 21:1-7 does NOT teach it is AFTER the 1,000 years, and that is TRUTH.

5/ the Jewish State of Israel will be gone after the Lords Day of fiery wrath. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, +
                    You say the Jewish State of Israel will be GONE. This is NOT Scriptural, but is YOUR INTERPRETATION. Zehpaniah 1:14-18 says NOTHING about them being GONE. Jeremiah 10:18 also does not say they are GONE, but are dispersed. Which is confirmed in:

Zec 14:1-2 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, (NOT Gone) and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

If you are referring to their Government by saying the Jewish State of Israel, then i would agree with that, because they have no more Government left when all Nations come against it and ransack Jerusalem. But there will always be Jews. The Tribe a Judah has their own entire Floor in the Holy City. The Holy City is divided between all 12 tribes of Israel. And 12,000 Jewish Children are Sealed, and will repopulate the Earth during that 1,000 years, These are who We reign over for a thousand years.

6/ The 144,000 are all Christians, as is the vast multitude, Revelation 7:1-9, from every race nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10
                    First off, the Timeline does not say they aren't Christians. Secondly, ARE THEY?

Revelation 7:1-9 only reveals they are servants of God. Anyone who is a True Christian is going to be Raptured to be with Jesus, to reign with Him for a thousand years. The 144,000 are NOT raptured, NOT Christians, if they were, then they would have been Raptured, and not Sealed. Let us look at Scriptures.

What is a Christian? Anyone who accepts Jesus as their Savior and Lord, and Gets Saved.

Tell, are all children Christians? Do children accept Jesus as their Savior and Lord? Do children get SAVED? Yet Jesus says this:

Mat_19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
                    Mar_10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
                    Luk_18:16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

So according to the Words of Jesus, Children, which are NOT SAVED, are such that belong to the Kingdom of Heaven/God. So NOT SAVED, but belong to the Kingdom. So the 144,000, if they were SAVED, they would have been taken up with Jesus at the Rapture. So who are the 144,000 that are SEALED and NOT taken up in the Rapture? they are children that will be present during the 7 year Tribulation Period, these will repopulate the Earth during the 1,000 years on Earth, and Jesus and us Saints will reign over them, ON Earth, out of the Holy City for a thousand years.

7/ You don't place the Sixth Seal anywhere specific. We know what is described in Revelation 6:12-17, hasn't happened yet.
                    How can you say i don't place it anywhere specific, when i have indeed placed it very specific in the Timeline. It is specifically located just AFTER the 7 year Tribulation Period starts. As of Yet, the 7 year Tribulation Period has NOT started.

Otherwise, I view your chart as reasonably correct.

Thank you so much Keraz, for helping me with this. May God Bless you and yours for taking the time to try to help me.

Comment

Originally posted by randyk View Post

That doesn't follow at all. It looks like any verse presented that disagrees with your timeline will simply be relegated to the dustbin simply because you view it not as a "plain verse," but rather, as an "interpretation."
                      So am i to understand, that because you think i will respond the way you have predetermined i will respond, you don't try to help? Is it wrong that i ask for Scriptures only and not interpretations? Can i not ask what i am looking for? i know Scriptures teaches "Interpretations belong to God, NOT to men" Therefore i am asking for Scriptures that prove something incorrect in the Timeline above, and NOT mens interpretations. If you are unable to provide ONLY Scriptures without any interpretations, then please do not respond. i thought i was pretty clear, i am looking for Scriptures only, without any interpretations.

And quite frankly, who knows why 10 people may have viewed this and not answered? It doesn't at all mean they agree.
                      So am i to understand, me being optimistic is NOT a good thing? Which is better for my Spirit? To believe 10 people views the Timeline and saw that it was all Right, OR to believe there are those who saw the Timeline and did NOT agree with it, and did NOT help me as i asked them to do? Is it not written in the Word of God if you are asked to do something for someone, and are able to do it, that you are to DO it?
                      So then i seen that 10 people viewed the Timeline, did not respond, so i optimistically believed they did not disagree with any thing. Praise God. Why would i think otherwise and be disappointed that people are not helping me?

I may choose not to answer after having read it simply because it appears to not present a serious inquiry. It sounds more like a doctrine looking only for confirmation.
                      i see, so you refuse to help me, because of what you presume about me. Tell me, how is that any different than a person who has extra money on them, refusing to give to the Bum on the corner, because he MAY be a scam artist? Would it not have been more Godly to merely give to the Bum instead of judging him as unfit for you donation? Does Scriptures plainly teach us to NOT judge one another?

I can tell you right off that my screen does not give your timeline very clearly, and may be disinterested in doing all the work to enlarge it. That certainly is not a confirmation of your work, simply if I choose to ignore it!
                      And to help people with this, i also gave another way to view the image in your web browser.

But from as much as I can see, I notice that you base your belief in a 7 year Tribulation on a lot of false assumptions/interpretations of Scriptures that are anything but "plain" from the way you use them.
                      Who told you that the Timeline come from me or my own interpretations? i never said that, you again seem to be falsely accusing me of yet something else. i merely presented this Timeline and asked if you can help me determine if there are any Scriptures that contradict it.

For one, the 7 years Tribulation does not even exist in Scriptures. Where in the book of Revelation do you see the words "7 years Tribulation?" And if it isn't Scripture to begin with, why is it my burden to disprove it?
                      You really should try to stay on Topic. If you want to know this Topic, then start a thread asking about it. i started this Thread to see if there are any Scriptures that are contrary to the Timeline above. If the 7 year Tribulation Period exists or don't exist, is another topic.

Furthermore, to place the Rapture of the Church before the end of the age is also unScriptural. In 2 Thes 2 Paul places the Coming of Christ *for the Church* at the place where he destroys Antichrist "with the breath of his mouth." Jesus, therefore, cannot come previous to the establishment of his Kingdom, when the Antichrist is defeated.
                      Sorry, but what you are saying above, does not contradict anything in the Timeline. There is nothing in the Timeline indicating the antichrist being destroyed. However the antichrist will be destroyed at the Rapture. Please note that according to the Timeline, the Mark of the Beast is for 7 years. First 3 1/2 years optional, the next 3 1/2 years mandatory. ENDS at the Rapture. So the Reign of the antichrist ENDS at the Rapture, even according to the Timeline. It will be at the time of the Rapture, is the moment Jesus sets up His Kingdom on Earth.

This is just a start. As you can see, in prophecy it's very difficult to ask for "plain Scriptures" with no interpretations.
                      Amo_3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

So then God reveals to whom God reveals.

Genesis 40:8 And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

Genesis 41:16 And Joseph answered Pharaoh, saying, It is not in me: God shall give Pharaoh an answer of peace.

Interpretation belong to God, NOT to men.

2 Thes 2.3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction... 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.
                      This is True, but don't see how it contradicts what is in the Timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Walls View Post

How can we judge if your timeline "is correct with scriptures" when you gave none? I could post several scriptures that disagree with your timeline, but without a comment you would not know what the objection is and to which part of your timeline it applies. Your conditions of the OP are tantamount to silence - which is probably why the ten viewers honored you and remained silent.
                        Sorry, but i don't know how any clearer i could have asked the question.

What in the Timeline is contrary to Scriptures?

an Example would be. a person could respond:

The Timeline shows the 6th seal being opened at the beginning of the Tribulation Period. The Verse Rev ??:?-?? says "____________________________________" which clearly shows the sixth seal starting BEFORE the Tribulation Period.

i can't understand why this is so difficult to do.

Comment

Originally posted by TMarcum View Post

With all the bible references that we have, I am not sure how you come up with a timeline like this. Below are references that give us definite timelines as to the order of some events and they don't agree with your timeline.
                          1) What bible scripture suggests that the 3rd temple will be built before the 7 years Tribulation?
                          First off, the reason for this Thread, is i wanted to see any Scriptures that proves something in the Timeline to be incorrect. But you are asking me to explain what is in the Timeline. Nevertheless, i will explain if asked to do so.

Who are preventing the Jewish people from building the Third Temple? The Muslims. The Jews have, and continue to do, thought the Holy of Holies is the spot the Muslim have built their Mosque. They are prevented from rebuilding their Temple because it would cause Holy War with the Muslims. Therefore the Temple construction can not be started until there is Peace Agreement signed between the Jews and the Muslims, which the antichrist will facilitate. This is why the Temple will start at the beginning of the 7 year Peace agreement being signed.

Now if you can show any Scripture that proves that to be wrong, then i would love to read it.

[QUOTE=TMarcum;n2708087]2) The two witnesses are killed by the beast that ascended out of the bottomless pit (Rev 11:7).

That is True. Nothing contrary to the Timeline there.

[QUOTE=TMarcum;n2708087]3) The rapture of the church is not until after the working of Satan and the man of sin revealed (2 Thess 2:1-3).

That is True. Nothing contrary to the Timeline there.

[QUOTE=TMarcum;n2708087]4) On the sound of 7th Trumpet, the angel declares that time shall be no longer. Yet you still have another 3-1/2 years of time (Rev 10:6).

Rev 10:67 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

That is True. But Time no longer for what? It's not talking about Time in general, for we know that the 1,000 year TIME is Afterwards. Time no longer for what?

Tell me, is this a True Statement? After the Rapture, there is no longer any time to Get SAVED.

So it seems to me, you are interpreting that "Time no longer" to mean that of the whole 7 year Tribulation Period is complete. Which is not Scriptural.

7 seals are opened, then 7 Trumpets are blown, then 7 vials/bowels are poured out.

For some reason there is a false doctrine that is being taught today that the somehow the 7 Trumpets and the 7 vials/bowels are the same events. This teaching is contrary to Scriptures. line upon line, with NO interpretation needed i can prove through Scriptures that 7 Trumpets are blown and then AFTER the 7 trumpets are blown the 7 vials/bowels are then poured out.

Revelations 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

Ok that verse reveals that 7 seals are opened, then the 7 Trumpets are about to sound.

Revelations 11: 15And the seventh angel sounded; …. 16 … 17 …18 … 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, … … …

WHEN is the Temple of God opened in Heaven? According to this verse when the seventh Angel sounds the 7th Trumpet sounding. Pay attention to what happens AFTER the Temple is opened.

Revelations 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened: (When was the Temple in Heaven opened? The 7th trumpet sounding, yes? Yes.) 6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles

So then, through Scriptures and no interpretations. 7 seals are opened, then 7 Trumpets are blown, then 7 plagues are poured out. So then the 7th Trumpet blowing is NOT the end of the Tribulation Period, when 7 vials/bowels/plagues are yet to be poured out, which most certainly is still a part of the 7 year Tribulation Period.

[QUOTE=TMarcum;n2708087]5) The Holy City New Jerusalem Descends out of Heaven after the 1st heaven and 1st earth are past away (Rev 21:1-2)

This is True. However WHEN is the Earth Passed away? Interpretations by men, of the WHEN is the problem here. As the Timeline reveals the PROCESS of the New Heaven and New Earth begins 3 1/2 years prior to the Holy City getting to Earth. So then AFTER 3 1/2 years of the Tribulation Period, the first Heaven and the 2nd Earth has indeed passed away. (i say second Earth, because the first Earth was destroyed by the flood. we currently live on the second Earth) Again, if you can show any Scriptures that teach otherwise, would love to read it.

6) The Holy City New Jerusalem Descends out of Heaven only after: Satan is Released from the pit; the war with God vs Satan is over; and after the White Throne of Judgment.
                          There are tons of prophecies concerning the Holy City being on Earth while yet sinners are still present. After the White Throne Judgment there are NO sinners left. After the great Battle between God and satan after satan is released, is when the Great White Throne Judgment takes place after satan loses. So then AFTER the Great Battle, AFTER the Great White Throne Judgment, there are NO demons, no wicked, no sinners, no heathens left in all the whole World. Yet many Scriptures talk about the Holy City being present and sinners are still here. So then for all those prophecies to be correct, the Holy City is one EARTH during a time BEFORE all sinners are judged, BEFORE satan is cast into Hell. else all those Scriptures lie.

Again, the Timeline is showing the Holy City coming down at the Rapture, if you can show me any verse that teaches otherwise, i would like to read it.

Thank you for taking the time that you did.

Comment

Originally posted by angelmike View Post

This is a very funny timeline you made. Where you find the information goes beyond my mind. I don't think the timeline belongs to revelation. Maybe you had something else in mind that drew your attention away from eschatology. Try chapter by chapter as the prophecy is explained.
                            i have asked plainly and clearly for any Scriptures that is contrary to anything that is in the Timeline. How does it help me, if you merely say it is funny, but give not one verse to disprove anything at all.

Maybe because you don't know of one verse that disproves anything in the Timeline. What else am i to believe if not that?

Comment

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post
                              Theer's a lot I don't agree with but the easiest one is you have NJ coming at the wrong time. It does not come with Christ but only after the GWTJ is over, Revelation 21.

It is old Jerusalem that is surrounded after the end of the thousand years. NJ is still in heaven.
                              OK, it is clear your interpretations is what you say here.

Look forward to seeing any Scripture that contradicts what is in the Timeline.

Comment

Working...
                              X