Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Trump fulfill the requirements as Antichrist?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Trump fulfill the requirements as Antichrist?

I have to say that I really like Trump as president and i think he has been great for America in many ways. I also think, as John MacArthur said, with what the liberals are doing that is so anti-Christian and anti-American, it's not possible to be Christian and vote democrat. See the video here... (link removed) But the problem I have is that Trump matches the description of the antichrist perfectly according to scriptures: boasting, asked by Israel to rebuild solomon's temple, has been featured on the new Jewish coins and called the Messiah by Jewish rabbis, creating peace in the middle east as nobody else has ever done, can not be defeated no matter what comes against him....and many have tried. He also appears to be a benevolent leader for his first term, but we will have to wait and see how he is for his second term and if he takes the throne in the Holy of Holies after the temple is built. We also know he is a Freemason and supports Zionism which both have an alternative understanding of who and what God the Father and Son are. So what's everyone's thoughts on Trump as the potential antichrist? Are there any signs missing that must be present to qualify him? We also know that there is a bill being readied called HR 6666 that proposes installing microchips in every American for tracking and medical purposes which I received notifications about from Ron Paul himself in an official email from his organization as I'm on his mailing list. It is supposed to be voted on next year in 2021 which is looking a lot like end times prophesy coming to pass. Along with Bill Gates claiming he wants to push the mandatory vaccines with a quantum tattoo that will be scannable by smart devices and connected to Mastercard after the world becomes a cashless society and compliance with the vaccine agenda will be enforced by freezing accounts and restricting travel. I've read this in a mainstream science magazine and also heard about this from Bill's own mouth in interviews. it's looking like the mark of the beast is right around the corner. I'm not promoting fear, but I just would like to see what everyone's take on this is and did I miss something that might persuade against seeing Trump as a potential candidate as the future antichrist?

Originally posted by zman777 View Post
    I have to say that I really like Trump as president and i think he has been great for America in many ways. I also think, as John MacArthur said, with what the liberals are doing that is so anti-Christian and anti-American, it's not possible to be Christian and vote democrat. See the video here... (link removed) But the problem I have is that Trump matches the description of the antichrist perfectly according to scriptures: boasting, asked by Israel to rebuild solomon's temple, has been featured on the new Jewish coins and called the Messiah by Jewish rabbis, creating peace in the middle east as nobody else has ever done, can not be defeated no matter what comes against him....and many have tried. He also appears to be a benevolent leader for his first term, but we will have to wait and see how he is for his second term and if he takes the throne in the Holy of Holies after the temple is built. We also know he is a Freemason and supports Zionism which both have an alternative understanding of who and what God the Father and Son are. So what's everyone's thoughts on Trump as the potential antichrist? Are there any signs missing that must be present to qualify him? We also know that there is a bill being readied called HR 6666 that proposes installing microchips in every American for tracking and medical purposes which I received notifications about from Ron Paul himself in an official email from his organization as I'm on his mailing list. It is supposed to be voted on next year in 2021 which is looking a lot like end times prophesy coming to pass. Along with Bill Gates claiming he wants to push the mandatory vaccines with a quantum tattoo that will be scannable by smart devices and connected to Mastercard after the world becomes a cashless society and compliance with the vaccine agenda will be enforced by freezing accounts and restricting travel. I've read this in a mainstream science magazine and also heard about this from Bill's own mouth in interviews. it's looking like the mark of the beast is right around the corner. I'm not promoting fear, but I just would like to see what everyone's take on this is and did I miss something that might persuade against seeing Trump as a potential candidate as the future antichrist?
    The Antichrist resides in every totalitarian regime that forces obedience to sinful laws in opposition to God. Many missed it but Obama forced Christian business to comply with sinful laws or go under. He is not the Antichrist but that is the type of Mark we should be looking for. The Reformers said the Papacy is the Antichrist person Also Islam in the future.

Comment

I believe what you are talking about is "types" of antichrists which all have the spirit of antichrist in them. Just like the bible describes types of christ such as Jonah and Moses. They are not the actual christ, but they are types of christ which are pointing to the future one who eventually was Jesus. And by the way, the title Vicar of Christ that the pope carries actually means antichrist. I find that very interesting. Funny how closely he is working with Trump as well to bring all religions together and even claims we don't need to believe in God to go to heaven. WOW! Very anti-Christ indeed.

Comment

**Mod-Staff Notice**

Please read the ETC Section Guidelines (
        link) at the top of this sub-forum, for the rules for posting in this sub-forum.
        The topic of attempting to name the anti-christ is not allowed in this sub-forum.

If you would like to continue this discussion, it may be continued in the Areopagus or Contro sub-forums, if you meet the member qualifications to post in that Special Forums area.

Thread Closed.

Comment

Working...
        X