The Destiny of the Faithful People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Destiny of the Faithful People

Jeremiah 50:33 The peoples of Israel and Judah are both oppressed, their captors hold them fast and will not let them go.
    The Dispersion and exile of both Israel and Judah is still enforced. Although part of Judah have returned to part of the Land, in apostasy; we await the great gathering of ALL the Lord’s faithful people, born again Christian believers, from every tribe, race, nation and language and their settling into ALL of the holy Land: from the Nile to the Euphrates. Ezekiel 34:11-18, Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 3:11, Romans 9:24-26, Revelation 7:9-14

Jeremiah 50:34 &45-46, Jeremiah 51:1-4 & 52-57 But they have a Powerful Advocate, whose name is Y’hovah, He Himself will take up their cause. Listen, therefore to His purpose against all the Babylonish lands: In the horror of this terrible time, even children will be caught.
    The earth will quake and the great sound of destruction will be heard around the world. I will let loose My destroyer against My enemies, it will winnow and assail their lands from all directions on the Day of their disaster. No one will be unaffected and all military powers will be utterly destroyed.
    Some of Jeremiah’s prophecies about Babylon were fulfilled in ancient times, but what is quoted above, must be yet to happen, as the earthquakes and loud noise did not occur at the conquest of Babylon by Cyrus. The same ‘Babylon’ as above is referred to in Revelation 17 & 18, and is obviously a modern city or entity. Its destruction ‘in a single hour’, will be the many prophesied fire judgement of the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, as described above and in Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 1:1-18, +

Revelation 18:3 All the nations have [will] drunk the wine of God’s anger, that is roused by the sins of Babylon...Revelation 17:15. Therefore this will be a worldwide punishment. Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

Jeremiah 51:6 & 45 & 50 Flee out of Babylon, each person for themselves or you will perish for its sins, for this is the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath and He is paying her full recompense. My people, come out from her, [The ungodly nations] let everyone save themselves from the fierce anger of the Lord. You that have escaped death, go, do not linger. Remember the Lord from afar and bring to mind your rightful heritage in the holy Land. Zechariah 2:6-7, Ephesians 3:6
    The Lord’s people, those who love Him and keep His commandments, all the Christian peoples, need to save themselves, or they will perish along with the ungodly during the Day; a literal day, of ‘the fierce, burning anger of the Lord’. Ezekiel 21:4, Isaiah 26:20-21

Firstly you must be aware of what is coming and if you hold to beliefs that are unsupported by scripture, such as a ‘rapture to heaven,’ at this time, then you will be shocked and unprepared for this sudden and terrifying event. Isaiah 30:26 specifically identifies an explosion on the suns surface as what will happen. We will actually have up to 24 hours warning before the arrival of the main ejected mass of superheated Hydrogen Plasma, so you must get under cover for protection against the high temperatures, powerful winds, earthquakes and tsunamis of that Day.
    We are told to both: ‘Call on the Name of the Lord’ Joel 2:32, Isaiah 58:9 and also to be proactive by making preparations to shelter from this Coronal Mass Ejection. Isaiah 26:20-21

Then; ‘you that have escaped death’, when the call to go to the holy Land comes, be ready to go by whatever means available to you. Psalms 107, Isaiah 66:18b-21
    Great will be the day when we all live together, in peace and prosperity! Zechariah 8:1-8, Amos 9:13-15

In our Bible, we are told: God does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants. Amos 3:7 Paul says: We are not in the dark, the Day of sudden destruction will not come upon us like a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6

However; in 2 Thessalonians 2:11… God puts those who do not open their minds to the love of the truth, under a compelling delusion, which makes them believe what is false.
    Then in Isaiah 29:9-14, talking to us, that is: the Christian peoples, the Laodicean Church of today; we are…. pitiful wretches, we attend ‘church’ but our hearts are far from the Lord. Our worship is by rote and made up of rules taught from men. Therefore once more the Lord will astound His people, shock and amaze us.
    Most of us won’t know His plans, because the wisdom of the wise will be removed and the discernment of the intelligent will be lost. Matthew 11:25

The Day is coming; When the wicked and godless will vanish and all who love evil will be cut down. Isaiah 29:20-21, Isaiah 66:15-17, Psalm 83, Rev. 6:12-17
    Then: In that Day; the deaf will hear the words of scripture and the blinded will see through the impenetrable darkness. Isaiah 29:18 & 24
    The lowly will once again rejoice in the Lord, as the Holy Land is regenerated into a fruitful garden Land. Ezekiel 36:8, Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35
    That Day of fire and tempest, Malachi 4:1-3, is not a Day for all who believe in the Lord to panic or be frightened, for Righteousness will rise among them, as the Lord heals the wounds [of spiritual and physical exile, Ezekiel 37] inflicted upon His people. Isaiah 30:25-28, Zephaniah 3:8-10, Revelation 7:9-17

This is what we look forward to, our great hope for the future:
    Ezekiel 34:11-16 Now, [that is: soon after the Day of the Lord’s wrath against the nations] I, Myself will search for and gather My people, I will rescue them for wherever they are scattered after that Day of cloud and darkness. I shall lead them out of the nations, Micah 2:12-13, Psalms 107, and bring them home to their own country. I shall make a Covenant with them to ensure peace and prosperity and they will have good leaders. Ezekiel 34:23-31, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

After they are settled, Jeremiah 30 & 31, the Lord will summon Gog to come down from the north and invade the Land recently restored from ruin, whose people are gathered from many nations and are now settled and prosperous. Ezekiel 38:8
    This is in order for the Lord, through His people, to show Himself great and holy to the nations. Ezekiel 38:16

Later, the Leader of the One World Government, a ten region confederation, Daniel 7:24, Rev 17:12-13, will come to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and make a seven year treaty of peace with them. Daniel 9:27, He will break it at the mid-point and invade Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2

But this will trigger the Great Tribulation trumpet and bowl punishments. 1260 days later, the Lord Jesus will Return, destroy those attackers of Jerusalem, bind up Satan and commence His Millennial reign.

Comment

Originally posted by Keraz View Post
      In our Bible, we are told: God does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants. Amos 3:7 Paul says: We are not in the dark, the Day of sudden destruction will not come upon us like a thief. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6

However; in 2 Thessalonians 2:11… God puts those who do not open their minds to the love of the truth, under a compelling delusion, which makes them believe what is false.
      Then in Isaiah 29:9-14, talking to us, that is: the Christian peoples, the Laodicean Church of today; we are…. pitiful wretches, we attend ‘church’ but our hearts are far from the Lord. Our worship is by rote and made up of rules taught from men. Therefore once more the Lord will astound His people, shock and amaze us.
      Most of us won’t know His plans, because the wisdom of the wise will be removed and the discernment of the intelligent will be lost. Matthew 11:25

The Day is coming; When the wicked and godless will vanish and all who love evil will be cut down. Isaiah 29:20-21, Isaiah 66:15-17, Psalm 83, Rev. 6:12-17
      Then: In that Day; the deaf will hear the words of scripture and the blinded will see through the impenetrable darkness. Isaiah 29:18 & 24
      The lowly will once again rejoice in the Lord, as the Holy Land is regenerated into a fruitful garden Land. Ezekiel 36:8, Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35
      That Day of fire and tempest, Malachi 4:1-3, is not a Day for all who believe in the Lord to panic or be frightened, for Righteousness will rise among them, as the Lord heals the wounds [of spiritual and physical exile, Ezekiel 37] inflicted upon His people. Isaiah 30:25-28, Zephaniah 3:8-10, Revelation 7:9-17

This is what we look forward to, our great hope for the future:
      Ezekiel 34:11-16 Now, [that is: soon after the Day of the Lord’s wrath against the nations] I, Myself will search for and gather My people, I will rescue them for wherever they are scattered after that Day of cloud and darkness. I shall lead them out of the nations, Micah 2:12-13, Psalms 107, and bring them home to their own country. I shall make a Covenant with them to ensure peace and prosperity and they will have good leaders. Ezekiel 34:23-31, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11

After they are settled, Jeremiah 30 & 31, the Lord will summon Gog to come down from the north and invade the Land recently restored from ruin, whose people are gathered from many nations and are now settled and prosperous. Ezekiel 38:8
      This is in order for the Lord, through His people, to show Himself great and holy to the nations. Ezekiel 38:16

Later, the Leader of the One World Government, a ten region confederation, Daniel 7:24, Rev 17:12-13, will come to the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and make a seven year treaty of peace with them. Daniel 9:27, He will break it at the mid-point and invade Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2

But this will trigger the Great Tribulation trumpet and bowl punishments. 1260 days later, the Lord Jesus will Return, destroy those attackers of Jerusalem, bind up Satan and commence His Millennial reign.
      Jeremiah 30 and 31 refer to Israel and are already fulfilled. Unfortunately, your exegesis is NOT in line with scripture.

Comment

Keraz,
        There is a difference between studying Eschatology and sharing interpretation and understanding of Eschatology with one another, and presenting verses and adding to them opinions, telling the reader what is going to happen in the future.

That type of presentation is nearing if not crossing over the line of assuming the mantle of a modern-day prophet.

None of us should be making posts telling others from our opinion, what is going to happen in the future.

There is a difference between sharing scriptures and discussing with the group if they should be understood past or present verses telling the group what is going to happen as if you have been given a word of prophecy on that from the Lord.

Tour posts above read more like you teaching prophecy of what to expect, than a dialog of discussion with the group over any given scriptures.

You may want to reconsider your approach.

Scripture is clear we should all not presume to speak prophecy from the Lord.

Please consider ‘how’ you are presenting your topics.

“You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD? If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.”
        Deuteronomy 18:20

“Thus says the LORD of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, filling you with vain hopes. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”
        Jeremiah 23:16

Comment

Originally posted by David Taylor View Post
          Keraz,
          There is a difference between studying Eschatology and sharing interpretation and understanding of Eschatology with one another, and presenting verses and adding to them opinions, telling the reader what is going to happen in the future.

That type of presentation is nearing if not crossing over the line of assuming the mantle of a modern-day prophet.

None of us should be making posts telling others from our opinion, what is going to happen in the future.

There is a difference between sharing scriptures and discussing with the group if they should be understood past or present verses telling the group what is going to happen as if you have been given a word of prophecy on that from the Lord.

Tour posts above read more like you teaching prophecy of what to expect, than a dialog of discussion with the group over any given scriptures.

You may want to reconsider your approach.

Scripture is clear we should all not presume to speak prophecy from the Lord.

Please consider ‘how’ you are presenting your topics.

“You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD? If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.”
          Deuteronomy 18:20

“Thus says the LORD of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, filling you with vain hopes. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”
          Jeremiah 23:16
          As my name means; I am a messenger, a proclaimer of what the Prophets wrote. ]Keraz; Strongs H3745] I make no claim to be a prophet.

What I do is copy out their prophecies, explaining them using other scriptures and modern knowledge.
          If it conflicts with what others believe, that is not my problem; people should carefully ascertain who is right - them or the Prophets.

I am more than happy to discuss what I have presented and if shown to be wrong in my understanding of the Prophetic Word; I will be corrected and will change my beliefs. What about you?

Trivalee for example, seems incapable of even considering any other view than what the wolves have taught him. His 2 statements above are easily proved to be wrong.
          The Israelites of God are not the people currently occupying the holy land.

Comment

Hi Keraz.

Not even the true people of God will occupy territory on this old earth. We, in faith , look to inherit the new.

! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.
            14 Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, 15 and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, 16 as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things.....

Heb chap 11 and 12

11 - But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God; for He has prepared a city for them.

12- But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem,
            And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

Comment

Originally posted by jeffweeder View Post
              Hi Keraz.

Not even the true people of God will occupy territory on this old earth. We, in faith , look to inherit the new.

! 13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.
              14 Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless, 15 and regard the patience of our Lord as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you, 16 as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things.....

Heb chap 11 and 12

11 - But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God; for He has prepared a city for them.

12- But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem,
              If these verses mean we humans will go to live in heaven, they you have made a Biblical anomaly, a contradiction of what the Bible prophets said about the Lords people, His sheep going to live in all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26, + . Something that God wanted in ancient times, but has never yet had.

Your quotes say we look forward to the new heavens and earth and that is our desire, but they do not say we leave this earth to go to live there. Revelation 21:1-7 plainly tells us when those found worthy will get to live in the new Jerusalem; AFTER the Millennium, when it comes to us!

Comment

As my name means; I am a messenger, a proclaimer of what the Prophets wrote. ]Keraz; Strongs H3745] I make no claim to be a prophet.

What I do is copy out their prophecies, explaining them using other scriptures and modern knowledge.
                If it conflicts with what others believe, that is not my problem; people should carefully ascertain who is right - them or the Prophets.

I am more than happy to discuss what I have presented and if shown to be wrong in my understanding of the Prophetic Word; I will be corrected and will change my beliefs.

Trivalee for example, seems incapable of even considering any other view than what the wolves have taught him. His 2 statements above are easily proved to be wrong.
                The Israelites of God are not the people currently occupying the holy land.
                Your blunt denial that Jerusalem (the holy land) is not for ethnic Jews who God gave the land to, has no support in scripture.

You claimed in the RED statement above that if shown that your understanding of the Prophetic Word is wrong, that you stand to be corrected and change your belief. It all sounds wonderful in writing but in the 3 odd years you've been on this platform, I am yet to see you concede for once that you're wrong. I will continue to remember you in my prayers for God to give you the requisite discernment for the knowledge of the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Trivalee View Post

Your blunt denial that Jerusalem (the holy land) is not for ethnic Jews who God gave the land to, has no support in scripture.

You claimed in the RED statement above that if shown that your understanding of the Prophetic Word is wrong, that you stand to be corrected and change your belief. It all sounds wonderful in writing but in the 3 odd years you've been on this platform, I am yet to see you concede for once that you're wrong. I will continue to remember you in my prayers for God to give you the requisite discernment for the knowledge of the truth.
                  Thinking that the people who call themselves Jews or Israeli's, are the rightful, final owners of the holy Land, is quite wrong. Jeremiah 8:10a says the Lord will give their Land to those who shall inherit it. The Christians, as per; Ephesians 3:6, Romans 8:16-18, Isaiah 35, +

I cannot concede that the Bible Prophets were wrong!
                  Perhaps you can point out where what they said was incorrect and prove to us all what really will happen in the end times.

Comment

If these verses mean we humans will go to live in heaven, they you have made a Biblical anomaly, a contradiction of what the Bible prophets said about the Lords people, His sheep going to live in all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24-26, + . Something that God wanted in ancient times, but has never yet had.

Your quotes say we look forward to the new heavens and earth and that is our desire, but they do not say we leave this earth to go to live there. Revelation 21:1-7 plainly tells us when those found worthy will get to live in the new Jerusalem; AFTER the Millennium, when it comes to us!
                    Hey Keraz I totally get why you think the way you do.
                    All i am saying is that the NT writers see those OT scriptures as being a heavenly and new land that God prepares for his people. I think it is a mistake that these promises will be fulfilled on this old earth.

To add to the scriptures i have already quoted to you , i submit these as well...

Jn 14.
                    2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 3 If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And you know the way where I am going.”

Jesus ascended to a heavenly place in the Fathers House, and we would join him there when he comes again to receive us to himself.
                    This is far removed from being with him where he is , than being with him on this old earth for an extra 1000 years.

Matt 25.
                    31 “But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

We inherit what was prepared before the fall.., at the foundation of the earth....at His Coming.

This again has nothing to do with this present fallen earth , but one declared to be good and new , like it was in the beginning.

By the seventh day God completed His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.

After Jesus comes again, then God will declare everything very good , like he did in his rest in the beginning, when God breathed life into Man.
                    Jesus is our rest.,,,way ... life ...truth when it comes to Gods light.

Jn 20
                    And when He had said this, He breathed on them and *said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
                    And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

Comment

Keraz listen to what Jesus said in the verses below

John 4:19-24
                      19 “Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20 Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.

Jesus says that the time had come in His days when the true worshippers would worship in spirit and in truth. Jerusalem didn’t matter anymore and would soon disappear.

God isn’t going to go backwards to a literal Holy city. The prophets weren’t wrong just misunderstood the verses above were direct teachings right from Jesus’ mouth which can’t be disputed

Comment

Jeff W, the NT does specify the holy Land as the very place where we Christians will be called the sons of the Living God. Romans 9:24-26

John 14:1 never says we go to heaven to live in the New Jerusalem. We are told when it comes to the earth and those who have proved themselves worthy, will live with God in it. Revelation 21:1-7

Matthew 25:31-34 is a Judgment of the nations, not individuals. The nation of the Christian people, Beulah; Isaiah 62:1-5, will be His priests and co-rulers in the Millennium. revelation 5:9-10

Marty Fox; What Jesus prophesied in John 4:19-24, was the Church age, The nearly 2000 years of His faithful people worshipping Him in spirit and in truth.
                        It is plainly prophesied that this will change. Could be quite soon!

Comment

Thinking that the people who call themselves Jews or Israeli's, are the rightful, final owners of the holy Land, is quite wrong. Jeremiah 8:10a says the Lord will give their Land to those who shall inherit it. The Christians, as per; Ephesians 3:6, Romans 8:16-18, Isaiah 35, +

I cannot concede that the Bible Prophets were wrong!
                          Perhaps you can point out where what they said was incorrect and prove to us all what really will happen in the end times.
                          As usual, you quote scriptures (Eph 3:6, Romans 8:16-18, Isaiah 35) out of context.
                          And I concur that the prophets are not wrong, but YOU ARE WRONG in your rendition of their prophecies.

Comment

Psalms 118:1-29 Lord, deliver us we pray. Lord grant us prosperity. In our time of trouble we will call upon the Lord, He will answer and give relief to us. With the Lord on our side, we will not be afraid, what can mortals do to us? With the Lord as our helper, we shall see the downfall of our enemies.
                            The godless nations surround us on every side, they swarm around like bees, they press against us and commence their attack, their weapons prepared like fire burning brushwood, but in the Lord’s name, they will be defeated. The Lord comes to help His people, He is their Deliverer.
                            This will be the Day the Lord takes action, a Day for us to rejoice and exult. Listen: shouts of triumph come from the camp of the victors! With God’s Right Hand, He does mighty deeds! His people will live to proclaim what the Lord has done, He will not surrender us to death.

The rock which the builders rejected has become the main corner stone. This is God’s doing, it is amazing in our sight.
                            Open to us the gates of victory, we will go in by them and praise the Lord, for He has answered us and He is our Deliverer. Let those who fear the Lord say: His love endures forever! Ref: REB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

Lord, deliver us’, Pray for the Lord to take action against the godless peoples. Psalms 140:1-13, Isaiah 28:21
                            Godless peoples surround the holy Land’, The current situation. Ezekiel 35:10, Jer. 12:14
                            they commence their attack’, An Islamic confederation. Psalms 83:1-8, Isaiah 21:2
                            their weapons like fire’, They prepare nuclear missiles for their surprise attack., Jeremiah 49:35, Psalms 37:12-15, Isaiah 22:6
                            but the Lord comes to help His people’, Ezekiel 7:14, Isaiah 59:18, Isaiah 30:26
                            He will not surrender us to death’, All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved. Joel 2:32, Psalms 33:18-19, Acts 2:21 and we are told to take shelter and to be proactive for our own safety. Isaiah 26:20-21
                            This is the Day the Lord takes action’, The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Revelation 6:12-17, Zephaniah 1:14-18
                            God’s Right Hand, the Rock’, The Lord Jesus, rejected by the Jews. Acts 4:11 Now He will instigate a terrible punishment by fire on His enemies. Isaiah 39:25-30, Psalms 110:5-6, Psalms 18:7-15, 2 Peter 3:7, +
                            Later, at His Return in glory, He destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word.

His people ‘will enter the gates of victory’, that is: all the holy Land where His faithful Christian people will become ‘a light to the nations’, and the Lord’s witnesses to all peoples. Isaiah 66:18b-21

Comment

Working...
                            X