• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Nightmare

----------------------
    Last edited by Richard H; Sep 11th 2008, 08:35 PM. Reason: removed link

Richard,
    Please keep discussions local to our board; asking our members to go read other 3rd party websites isn't what we're all about here.

This is a local Bible discussion forum; with exchanges between present members.

There's way too much stuff on that linked site for our mod-staff to go and review and be sure it isn't conflicted with this board's guidelines.

If you wanna start topics here related to any topics from there you find interesting, feel welcome to do so...but just keep things local, and in small enough bites everyone can participate in who want to.

Comment

Re: America's Nightmare

Is there a place where I should go for the type of discussion I would like to get into?

Comment

Re: America's Nightmare

It's hard to say without any information about what you want to discuss. The OP of this thread posted a link to a 3rd party website that the staff didn't approve of.

Chat to Moderators is always open to you where you can ask what topic should be in what forums and what is and isn't allowed here.

Link to C2M - http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....the-moderators

You can also PM a mod or even a long time member if you want. Feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to tell you what subforum your topic will best fit.
        Almost
        anything within reason can be discussed here at Bible Forums but the topics need to be discussed in the subforums designated for them.
        Day by day
        Oh Dear Lord
        Three things I pray
        To see thee more clearly
        Love thee more dearly
        Follow thee more nearly
        Day by day

Comment

Working...
        X