No one with the mark of the beast will buy or sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one with the mark of the beast will buy or sell

So the christian people that will not accept the mark of the beast, they will starve to death since it says,no one with the mark of the beast will buy or sell... but with different words.
    Last edited by ~Godrocks~; Sep 16th 2008, 01:12 AM. Reason: Incorrect Spelling

Well then now is a good time to learn to hunt for your food and live off the land. There may come a time when you will have to trade, barter or work for supplies instead of money to live. I think you meant nobody without the mark can buy or sell.
    JESUS CHRIST, often imitated, never duplicated.

Comment

EVen better than that, now is a good time to learn to trust God for ALL your needs. Do you trust Him enough to provide you food when you cannot get it yourself?

Comment

God will protect His true children until the Rapture !

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Roelof View Post
          Absolutely. There will be some hard times though.
          sigpic

Comment

Nope.

God will protect His children always, even until the end of the world, even during the tribulation of the Last days.

"I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:20

"for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5

"When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; For the LORD thy God is a merciful God; he will not forsake thee" Deuteronomy 4:30

Jesus said, "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil one." John 17:15

Comment

Originally posted by Roelof

Originally posted by David Taylor View Post

Nope.

God will protect His children always, even until the end of the world, even during the tribulation of the Last days.

"
              I thought you believed the rapture is post trib.

Comment

Originally posted by cwb View Post
                I thought you believed the rapture is post trib.
                That sounded like perfect Post-Trib to me.
                ----------------------------------------------
                When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
                  That sounded like perfect Post-Trib to me.
                  Roelof said God would protect His children until the rapture. David disagreed and said God would protect His children through the tribulation as well. For post-trib, there should be no disagreement that God will protect His children until the rapture (which would be after the tribulation). Do I have to spell it ALL out for you?

Comment

Nope.

"I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:20

"for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5

"When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; For the LORD thy God is a merciful God; he will not forsake thee" Deuteronomy 4:30

Jesus said, "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil one." John 17:15
                    David

Thanks for the very comfortings verses. As I believe in a mid-trib Rapture, this Scripture helps a lot to assure people of God's guidance and support.

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

David

Thanks for the very comfortings verses. As I believe in a mid-trib Rapture, this Scripture helps a lot to assure people of God's guidance and support.
                      They even work for the Post-Trib believers!

Comment

I believe the doctrine for the Pre Second Coming Of Christ was written behind close doors.

A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jude View Post

I believe the doctrine for the Pre Second Coming Of Christ was written behind close doors.

confused
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry wrong choice of words "I should have said" the Rapture Doctrine was written by men with a sinister goal in mind. This doctrine has done nothing more than to create confusion among the Brethren causing division and strife just the opposite of true Christian values. Now who do you suppose is a master at that? One more add on here a video for your viewing education. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmW9k...eature=related

A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ~Godrocks~ View Post
                              So the christian people that will not accept the mark of the beast, they will starve to death since it says,no one with the mark of the beast will buy or sell... but with different words.
                              Different words, yes.

Re 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
                              Re 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

You got it rather backwards.
                              Those with the mark will be able to buy and sell.
                              Those without it, won't.

Comment

Working...
                              X